Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Most Events

walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
Hello my friend, i want to say are most events in game we not have energy to play to all events, i not know reason what happened with all events at same time. 

I really want to discuss this posts. I need opinion player what they think. 

Comments

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I agree....the problem I have been having lately is its just the same lineup of events over and over again. GGS said the VF was introduced to reduce the frequency of the CC, yet we hardly see that event and CC appears pretty much every week now. Farmers League has become boring because its just silo event CC silo event CC silo event CC........we need something new.
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    I agree....the problem I have been having lately is its just the same lineup of events over and over again. GGS said the VF was introduced to reduce the frequency of the CC, yet we hardly see that event and CC appears pretty much every week now. Farmers League has become boring because its just silo event CC silo event CC silo event CC........we need something new.
    Example we have most event for nothing:
    Gold Fish 
    HWE
    Pleasure Park 
    Tomorrow CC
    Temp farm

really is to much i can not imagined how many dollar or gold  need for to all event 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Yes, too many all at the same time. It makes it very difficult to make a proper job of any of them which is not much fun (purpose of a game being to have fun). I can understand that the FL events need to run back to back perhaps but why have the Pleasure Park and the Goldfish Rescue and the temp farm ALL on at once ???

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file