Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 18th - Farmers fish too! - Discussion

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here! :)

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    That update sounds good. But what about the other issues like the downgrade of the hard work rewards in the candy farm and the pleasure park?
  • Next payday, GET A WATCH
  • Mandariini (SKN1)Mandariini (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    How about possibility to glitter buildings in community? If I remember righ, that promise was made 2 months ago. Are we going to have it or not?
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    How about possibility to glitter buildings in community? If I remember righ, that promise was made 2 months ago. Are we going to have it or not?

Finishing the cattree was promised 2 years ago.....so what's the hurry?
  • Mandariini (SKN1)Mandariini (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25

Finishing the cattree was promised 2 years ago.....so what's the hurry?
    more haste, less speed 
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    i want to say it's  amazing update, i like very very much, not is tired :))))) thankyou GGS
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542

After the Maintenance all I get is Update Available
    Refreshed and rebooted several times
  • Becka66 (US1)Becka66 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Having same problem as rhon. It tells me update page, I have rebooted and restarted computer and nothing happens, so what do I do now?
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Yep same here :(  
    Really messed my HWE score up only had 40 mins left before change over :(

• DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    Really messed my HWE score up only had 40 mins left before change over :(

Same here, currently scoring zero points.
  • How do you update or is it automatic? All that is on my screen is update available .
    How do you update or is it automatic? All that is on my screen is update available .
    It seems to be broken at the moment, it's a waiting game now unfortunately :( 

• MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    For those struggling to get back in after the update - I had the same problems. I removed my bookmark on my browser and closed the page. I then clicked the link at the top of this page "Play now" and it took me to the updated version. I have now accessed my farm. Hope that helps :)
    For those struggling to get back in after the update - I had the same problems. I removed my bookmark on my browser and closed the page. I then clicked the link at the top of this page "Play now" and it took me to the updated version. I have now accessed my farm. Hope that helps :)
    Woohoo thanks Kathryn and big hug coming your way lol :) 
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    i want to say it's  amazing update, i like very very much, not is tired :))))) thankyou GGS
    Indeed this is a very nice update. No more 12 times clicking every boat. THUMBS UP ggs updare team :):)
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    Please bring back the old barn setup with the pages rather than scrolling.  I can't find a blessed thing now.  :(  It takes far too long to find things.  At least with the pages you knew what was on which page.

I don't know of anyone who asked for that change so why do it?  It worked fine the way it was.
  • Whipskey (INT1)Whipskey (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11
    So now my dreamworld link doesn't work. Anybody else?
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    edited 18.02.2020
    So now my dreamworld link doesn't work. Anybody else?

Tak @Whipskey. :)

On the INT server after upgrading you cannot log in to Dream World. Do others also have such a problem?
  • yes i lost my dream world farm
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    edited 18.02.2020
    I can get into Dream World, but the nursery is non-functional. I reloaded it but it still doesn't work at all.

• Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    Maybe I see this wrong,...
    But Oleg is asking me now to fish for:
    1000 Lobster, 1000 Herring and 1000 Swordfish
    In return he gives me $ 4.000.000 plus 256.300 FXP

But if I sell this fish directly , i will receive : $ 9.300.000. 
    So FXP 256.300 is worth $ 5.300.000  is this correct or have I overlooked anything?

So FXP 256.300 is worth $ 5.300.000  is this correct or have I overlooked anything?

I understand that Oleg gives only for fishing. Not for sale. You don't sell these fish, they stay in stock.
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99

I understand that Oleg gives only for fishing. Not for sale. You don't sell these fish, they stay in stock.
    Oke thank You!! It is clear to me now.
  • farmiliar (GR1)farmiliar (GR1) GR1 Posts: 790
    edited 22.02.2020

He doesn't ask to donate the fishes but to collect them. :)  
    Post edited by farmiliar (GR1) on
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    edited 18.02.2020
    There seems to be some problems with the dreamworld. The team is informed and working on solution.
  • I took 176 swordfish from a boat and it registered as lobsters, nice hotfix
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    edited 18.02.2020
    1 time sending oleg out fishing for XP is giving you 15.980 Xp points. You pay 34650 dollars for that. When you don,t us the Xp machine you need to send him out 16 times. 16 x 34650 = 554400 dollars. That is a very good to make money that thask     because you do not donate the fish you only need to catch them.                                                                                        tatatatatatata (NL1) said:

• Scifi (GB1)Scifi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 78
    I have been told, INT Server not allowing access to Dream World.   It's Ok on GB Server.
    I took 176 swordfish from a boat and it registered as lobsters, nice hotfix
    It's the same for me.
    A boat with swordfish, and classified as lobsters. :/ 
Sign In to comment.