MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

could we please have the northern lights books go on sale?

@WascallyWabbit, @RowdyRac could you please ask them to have the northern light/ viking books to go on sale please. they have not went on sale in over 2 years i believe. i for one dont find it very fair that we have to do another one so soon. sense i have bought the books for tropic. this one defiantly should have been tropic. but i find it even less fair sense they have not had the books go on sale for so long. so please have them look into why the viking books no longer go on sale please. the candy and tropic work like they are supposed to and you can buy them at the 30 percent or 75 percent when they are on sale like now. but neither the viking or festive have went on sale in over 2 years if i am not mistaken. i know there are other threads on here asking about the books for a long time now. so could you please ask for me. thankyou.
ijrosh @ us 1

Comments

• RowdyRacRowdyRac Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,236
    @ijrosh (US1)

We are told that, at present, the "function" to put those books on sale do not exist in the system but we are hopeful that it will soon(-ish) be rectified. 
    It will not be in time for this presently running Northern Lights Farm, however  :(
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,177
    How can that be if the candy and Tropic can go on sale. And the Viking used to go on sale years ago.
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • RowdyRacRowdyRac Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,236
    It's hard to say ....  they say the Viking/Northern lights books have never been on sale, according to their system, and I cannot personally recall, for an absolute fact, that they had ever been.
    The good news is, they are aware of the strong demand for these books on sale and is working on it.
Sign In to comment.