Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Viking / Northern Lights / Festive Farms!

11618»

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Not sure if the Viking farm books are the same for the Northern lights temp farm  :*
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    Please, can anyone confirm, since there's only handbooks for Viking farm-- do they work for Northern light farm too?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Please, can anyone confirm, since there's only handbooks for Viking farm-- do they work for Northern light farm too?
    Yes, they work for both the viking farm and the northern lights farm.
  • Вифания (RU1)Вифания (RU1) RU1 Posts: 442
    edited 03.02.2019
    Books work on both farms, but this does not change the fact that I have not seen books on a winter farm for a long time, when a winter farm appeared. I specifically was sitting and checked the books with discounts for many days in a row without turning off the game. There were no books for the winter farm and they are still not there. Has someone seen them with their own eyes in the last two winter farms? I mean this farm and the previous one. Christmas farm is not counted. I know when books should appear, I play not the first year, but there were no books for a winter farm for a long time. I check books when the winter farm is here, not at any time. I know how the system works.

Books work on both farms, but this does not change the fact that I have not seen books on a winter farm for a long time, when a winter farm appeared. I specifically was sitting and checked the books with discounts for many days in a row without turning off the game. There were no books for the winter farm and they are still not there. Has someone seen them with their own eyes in the last two winter farms? I mean this farm and the previous one. Christmas farm is not counted. I know when books should appear, I play not the first year, but there were no books for a winter farm for a long time. I check books when the winter farm is here, not at any time. I know how the system works.

I don't think that they have the handbook discount offers for the viking farm handbooks. I ended up buying some without the discount, but only a few like level 2 wood and level 2 mighty viking helmets.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627

I don't think that they have the handbook discount offers for the viking farm handbooks. I ended up buying some without the discount, but only a few like level 2 wood and level 2 mighty viking helmets.
    It is there but they are not sending it out yet for some strange reason .
    I never buy handbook without atleast 20 percent offer .
  • Hello,

I have bought several handbooks for the Viking Farm and this time I'm not receiving the bonuses from them. I've received the bonuses all the previous times the Viking Farm has run but I'm not getting them this time.

Last time I played the Viking Farm, I was able to receive a Viking Duck Coop because of all the bonuses from my handbooks. I really want another one, which is why I'm putting a lot of effort into the Viking Farm, but there's no way I can get a Viking Duck Coop AND SLEEP without my handbook bonuses. Please compensate us a Viking Duck Coop for this error.

Thanks!
    Hello,

I have bought several handbooks for the Viking Farm and this time I'm not receiving the bonuses from them. I've received the bonuses all the previous times the Viking Farm has run but I'm not getting them this time.

Last time I played the Viking Farm, I was able to receive a Viking Duck Coop because of all the bonuses from my handbooks. I really want another one, which is why I'm putting a lot of effort into the Viking Farm, but there's no way I can get a Viking Duck Coop AND SLEEP without my handbook bonuses. Please compensate us a Viking Duck Coop for this error.

Thanks!
    That sounds strange. They are supposed to work for the northern lights farm as well. Maybe you should contact support to try to see if they can resolve this issue?
  • I've seen some work on the Northern Lights Farm, but the flax doesn't work for the red flax and the Workshop ones are all different too, so they don't work either.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 16.02.2019

It is there but they are not sending it out yet for some strange reason .
    I never buy handbook without atleast 20 percent offer .
    There should be sales for the Viking Handbooks, yes... strange, I haven't seen any this time around.  :/

Edit:  Maybe 'cause its the Northern Lights version of the event and the sales only appear during the Viking version.  :/
    Last candy farm too nothing appeared  :(
    Wabbit has told he will keep poking the devs to send out the temp farm books more often when i asked him in private message .
  • Discounts for books on the candy farm were in the game and with a big discount. On the winter farm is still nothing.
    Discounts for books on the candy farm were in the game and with a big discount. On the winter farm is still nothing.
    Were they there last month for candy farm ?
    I came back to game after a break only during the last week of candy farm . So, maybe i could have missed seeing those . Thats why i am asking .
    Were they there last month for candy farm ?
    I came back to game after a break only during the last week of candy farm . So, maybe i could have missed seeing those . Thats why i am asking .
    There were some candy farm handbook offers in the previous candy farm. But I think that they stopped offering them near the end of the candy farm. I remember that because I bought a few with a 60% discount price.
    Oh ok then maybe what Seeker says is correct  :)
    Maybe we will get them next viking farm  :)
  • Beryle (INT1)Beryle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 23

The decos you buy from the Build menu on the Viking farm can only be put on the Viking farm. Only the decos you buy from the Runetrader (Benny in the blue truck) can be put on your regular farms.

EDIT: Jiesta types faster than I do! LOL
    Where is this blue truck you're talking about? I don't have any anywhere.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784

The decos you buy from the Build menu on the Viking farm can only be put on the Viking farm. Only the decos you buy from the Runetrader (Benny in the blue truck) can be put on your regular farms.

EDIT: Jiesta types faster than I do! LOL
    Where is this blue truck you're talking about? I don't have any anywhere.
    Benny is in the Trade Center in the parking lot. He doesn't come by truck anymore.
  • Is missing. Where are all my harvest there???
  • Please reinstate my harvest produced from the festive farm.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 16.01.2020
    Please reinstate my harvest produced from the festive farm.
    @Superbtracy (INT1) The Festive Farm is a temporary farm event, which ended at 6am this morning, they only last for a month & then a different one starts. Keep an eye on the timer for the event, you can see it in several places, including on your map screen.

When the event ends, the system converts whatever you had left there into cash & runestones, so you should have got a pop-up about that.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 16.01.2020
    @Superbtracy (INT1) Here is the info you require: https://crazybigfarm.net/ Look at the section called Temp Farms (bottom right) and you will see all the temporary farms that are part of BFG.
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    I have noticed that we are not getting the side task rewards again and with such a short time this is harsh!
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    The Trade center states that we only have 19 days to purchase from runestone trader.
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    In the Trade Center, the merchant is only available 19 days and the Island 27 days, is this a bug?

Thank you!

• Qat (US1)Qat (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    How do you sell flax with the new farm management window? I can not figure out how to sell or purchase anything.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 21.02.2020
    At the top of the barn display is a check box marked "extende view".  Tick it and all will be revealed  :¬)
  • Qat (US1)Qat (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    Never mind, finally figured it out. (Extended view box needs to be checked)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Qat (US1)

First you have to click on the Barn icon here:

Then you will see this:

Click there and you will be able to choose how much flax you want to sell.

You cannot actually buy anything (such as flax) on the temp farm but you can buy SP flax seeds from the trader on the boat.

Sign In to comment.