Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

NO PRIZE event

My US farm, (username userdigger)
Just won the camping event.  And got NOTHING.

Good thing I only picked the lowest level prize to dismantle.  Still... I got nothing.  Tried moving to another farm and back, nope.  Nada.

Add this to the other many bugs.... I'm done for today with this game.

Comments

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    GRRRRRR International farm too.   NO PRIZE!  Event shows finished but I never got squat.
    Total waste of my time. 
  • Artmaker (GB1) did you check the new choseable reward section at the top of your screen.Just a thought.
    Artmaker (GB1) did you check the new choseable reward section at the top of your screen.Just a thought.
    Did not notice the new thing, just looked, showed all, and nope.  Not in there either.  Not in my inventory (though I never picked which prize.)
    Just gone, all three farms, did all that for nothing.
  • Artmaker (GB1) did you check the new choseable reward section at the top of your screen.Just a thought.
    Did not notice the new thing, just looked, showed all, and nope.  Not in there either.  Not in my inventory (though I never picked which prize.)

The show all only shows the left side the chooseable rewards are on the right as pending rewards. did you look at them.
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    The event ended here. no pop up nothing. usually you get an offer to buy if you want to finish the event if you haven´t completed the tasks. but not this time. I almost finished all tasks, what a bummer
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    None of the moderators come here these days... no comments, nada!
    Artmaker (GB1) did you check the new choseable reward section at the top of your screen.Just a thought.

The show all only shows the left side the chooseable rewards are on the right as pending rewards. did you look at them.
    I looked, clicked around, didn't see this event anywhere.  
    ALSO The find the hidden heart game?  I think I clicked for a full day when I didn't need to.   Clicked the thing in the parking lot to see how far I had to go only to see it was already won.   Looked in my inventory and sure enough.  

I really liked knowing when I finished an event.  That's the ONE pop up that is actually helpful.   So they are removing pop ups, great.   How about GET RID OF THE PUSHY HOT DEAL GARBAGE????  THAT just keeps coming.

I'm going to check into my farms today but I'm not playing.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    My coop won the silverligue in the CC but one of my players didn´t get his rewards at all. Everyone else in the cop did, but not him - is that because he was nnot online ?
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 16.02.2020
    @Artmaker (GB1)

As Letty.liongamez explained  (thanks, Letty  <3), you need to do the following:

Open your game and click here:

You will see this  (or something similar, depending on the event, of course):

On the right hand side ^^^^, there is a heading "Pending rewards".  Below it will be the reward for the event, in this case it is "Fairy tale time".
    Click on the magnifying glass icon.

This will open the screen with the chooseable reward for you:

Make your choice in the usual way.

Once you have chosen, the panel from before will look like this:

and the decoration you have chosen will be in your inventory:

@landghe (SKN1)

Earlier today I did receive the "Last Chance" pop-up for the Food truck event and here is a screen shot of the pop-up for the Valentine's event.

As you can see from the background, it is also  to be found in the "Notifications and/or Pending Rewards" dialogue. 
    Is it perhaps possible that is was "hiding" there among all the other notifications and that you cleared them all without noticing it ?
    My coop won the silverligue in the CC but one of my players didn´t get his rewards at all. Everyone else in the cop did, but not him - is that because he was nnot online ?
    Is it possible that your coop member does not know where to find his rewards ?
    He needs to go here...

and click on the magnifying glass icon to see the rewards and make the necessary choices, if there are any.
    (Of course, his reward will say something else, not "Fairy tale time" )

Once he has done that, the rewards will show up in his inventory ....

RowdyRac said:
    @landghe (SKN1)

Earlier today I did receive the "Last Chance" pop-up for the Food truck event and here is a screen shot of the pop-up for the Valentine's event.

As you can see from the background, it is also  to be found in the "Notifications and/or Pending Rewards" dialogue. 
    Is it perhaps possible that is was "hiding" there among all the other notifications and that you cleared them all without noticing it ?
    I just checked my international farm.... about 100 pending things....Here;
    Question... if I never view these, do I still get them? Or do they just sit here forever?

I sure do not see the event I finished anywhere.  (And yes I scrolled down to see all of them.)
    There was one that said "sorry"  an error occurred (no mention WHAT error) and a brown box was there.   I did not dig to see what was in this mystery box, and now it's gone.  So no clue what I got, where it is,  and what for.

Rowdy THIS IS A PAIN!   There was nothing at all wrong with getting a pop up once an event is completed so we can pick our prize or see when it's been awarded.  (Again I wasted probably a day hunting for hearts when that one was already done.)
    Yet if I do not do an event, I get prompted a couple times to close... are you sure, close,  YES CLOSE!!!!!
    Now that's just stupid. 

The pop ups that are extremely annoying are the constant sales pitches, hot deals and what not.  How about you make those as hard to find as are prizes are now and keep awards we win visible when we win them.

I'm not even going to play thorough this next event.  Need to walk away from this game once in awhile.
    edited 16.02.2020
    @Artmaker (GB1)

There it is ... on the right hand side, under the heading "Pending Rewards" ... your "Here's to nature!"  reward/deco  (or, "the camping event", as you called it in your first post).

Remember to click on the magnifying glass icon right next to the notification  in order to claim your decoration.

Regarding your other question, I believe that the notifications on the left hand side will be replaced, the oldest first, after you reach 100 notifications. 
    I am not fully clear on what will happen if you don't claim 100 rewards (the ones on the right hand side).  Maybe the game will assume you don't want them ? 

However, it should take quite a long time of NOT claiming any rewards to get to 100.
    My advice would be to not let your rewards stack up indefinitely, just to be on the safe side of not losing any.

PS.  Just in case you haven't realised this, the notifications on the left hand side of the panel are only notifications.  They are merely informing you of the things you have already won or received, for example, hard work rewards during the CC, or the Hard Worker Events.  Those are the notifications that used to pop up every so often while you were doing missions or filling the silo, to tell you that you won 40 sacks of feed or sunflower seeds, or whatever.  You receive those things the minute you win them, no need to claim them. As said, the left hand panel only informs you that these things have happened because you are no longer receiving numerous pop-ups doing that job.

The panel on the right hand side is the one where you DO need to claim prizes and that will be things like the deco from the weekly event, the ranking prizes for CC or the other big, end-of-event prizes.
    RowdyRac said:
    Is it possible that your coop member does not know where to find his rewards ?
    He needs to go here...

and click on the magnifying glass icon to see the rewards and make the necessary choices, if there are any.
    (Of course, his reward will say something else, not "Fairy tale time" )

Once he has done that, the rewards will show up in his inventory ....

He knows, and it was because he didn´t find it there he noticed that the prize was not given 
    edited 16.02.2020
    Now this is not good.

I have just won the number 99 prize in horses in the Global, but did not receive my 5 gold boxes.
    Documentation here:

Edit: ran Ccleaner, and then I got the boxes - Think we have to be really alert on the prizes 

• Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    Same here, then I refreshed the game and there they were .....
    RowdyRac said:
    @Artmaker (GB1)

There it is ... on the right hand side, under the heading "Pending Rewards" ... your "Here's to nature!"  reward/deco  (or, "the camping event", as you called it in your first post).

Remember to click on the magnifying glass icon right next to the notification  in order to claim your decoration.

Regarding your other question, I believe that the notifications on the left hand side will be replaced, the oldest first, after you reach 100 notifications. 
    I am not fully clear on what will happen if you don't claim 100 rewards (the ones on the right hand side).  Maybe the game will assume you don't want them ? 

However, it should take quite a long time of NOT claiming any rewards to get to 100.
    My advice would be to not let your rewards stack up indefinitely, just to be on the safe side of not losing any.

PS.  Just in case you haven't realised this, the notifications on the left hand side of the panel are only notifications.  They are merely informing you of the things you have already won or received, for example, hard work rewards during the CC, or the Hard Worker Events.  Those are the notifications that used to pop up every so often while you were doing missions or filling the silo, to tell you that you won 40 sacks of feed or sunflower seeds, or whatever.  You receive those things the minute you win them, no need to claim them. As said, the left hand panel only informs you that these things have happened because you are no longer receiving numerous pop-ups doing that job.

The panel on the right hand side is the one where you DO need to claim prizes and that will be things like the deco from the weekly event, the ranking prizes for CC or the other big, end-of-event prizes.
    Ok, sure enough.  I looked on my international farm and yea, I was looking for camping, not the right term.  It has been collected.

BUT.... my UK farm, no such prize.  Here.

This MAY prove to be a good thing.  Just takes time to get use to it.  BUT for now, this is a pain.
    Real prizes, meaning awards for events, were never a big deal to see pop up.  
    The non stop alerts for events (especially ones I don't even play) now those are a pain.
    When the CC is on.... stopping me from planting to tell me what place a shelved mission came in, IS IN THE WAY.
    As for clicking through 100 prizes.... why can't they just put an open all button?   Boxes too?  Open all?
    Look at all those hard worker ones on my screenshot.  EVERY ONE is for coins.  And every one is MORE THAN ONE CLICK.  WHY can't I just get ONE notice when the event ends, showing how many coins I picked up?   Not this insane clickfest?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 17.02.2020
    @Artmaker (GB1) there is an "open all" button on the left side... it is "Show all". Please note this is just for looking at what you received already. You don't have to open these... I just clear all! LOL

As for the right side they are chooseable rewards, so you would need to do one by one...

This will come in handy if you are getting any of  the construction token rewards as you don't have to collect right away if your slot already has 50 tokens... :)  just don't let 100 or more stack up on the right side.

PS. I am happy that all these rewards from HW, PP, Goldfish don't pop up all the time, they drove me nuts. And the other pop ups as well... the only one's we still get are gold sales... I can deal with that... IMHO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file