Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

hard worker breakdown

Some problems here. The hard worker machine has a breakdown. Points are not added to previous score. And not addes to the farmers league. It seems that  there is another big problem in the game. And I fear it won't be solved until next week.

Comments

• Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    The same problems on HU1 server.

I can't believe it.... they do the same mistakes again and again....
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    well it seems to work now. But I lost a lot of points and time on it. Hope it will keep working.
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    well it seems to work now. But I lost a lot of points and time on it. Hope it will keep working.

It started.... but not for everyone. Mine is good, but there are members in my coop at the starting point. Every new box reduces their points.
    Guess what. Same problem happend again today. HWE starts, I switch on a booster (cost me lots of millions of dollars) And the machine is not adding point. Goodbye dollars, goodbye point, goodbye decent score. Restarting gives no solution.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Wish I had seen this before wasting my money.
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    When CHWE started i also noticed that after i switched on my booster, machine was not adding booster points in graphic view. But refreshing score i think was more often than once per second. It means its still counting booster points. Just check your score totals per minute, not per second and you will see that booster score is included.
    The problem was that I started to harvest corn. Then i had to harvest wild flowers. Starting these flowers, the counter began at 0 again. Next I had to harvest rutabunga and again it started te count at 0. Refreshing took very long time to log in. And again the counter was at 0. It took mare than half an hour before the counter added normaly. Booster was already on and I spend dollars on nothing. And lots of other players already had thousands of points where I was still at a low score.
    That's a problem. And when it happens to me, it will also happen to a lot of other players That's quite a bug, isn't it?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file