Home EN Suggestions

Defunct Airport

Maybe turn the Airport into a Warehouse so we can have more barn space for our goods :) 

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,903
    I say get rid of the Airport all together give us more room on our Gourmet farm.

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    They should reduce the cost of buying airport. It seems hard for me to get too many friends.  :(

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • nouman (INT1)nouman (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    i very long time i did seen this airport is not able for any contract and i hope you good game team is researching about airport things
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    Instead of shipping our orders out by truck, we could ship them out by plane. :wink:

They should reduce the cost of buying airport. It seems hard for me to get too many friends.  :(
    One does not have to spend any thing on that Airport, it never has worked
     - only the "Welcome Center" works there & all you need to do for that is get folks who do not have a farm to join through your "Friendship Link".
    If you belong to any social media type sites. These would be a very good place to start to show your Friendship link. 

• KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    The Friendship link is shown in my signature. The airport 'maximizes the exchange of dollar to event dollars by 10 percent'. Expensive, but very profitable.

KoStone (US1)- @KoStone (US1)
    Logo by @jonquille6 (FR1)
    Play Big Farm with me-- https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/?ic=7T-43YM1-U-US&w=199947

• amber3 (INT1)amber3 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 402
    edited 18.06.2020
    ggs could turn the airport in a trade market,a place we can exchange currencies for example, or trade our spare boats for other things and so on.maybe a place we can trade goodies between coop members.
    an example could be using certificates won by making missions to get other stuff, new buildings or other currencies.

ggs could turn the airport in a trade market,a place we can exchange currencies for example, or trade our spare boats for other things and so on.maybe a place we can trade goodies between coop members.
    an example could be using certificates won by making missions to get other stuff, new buildings or other currencies.
    Might be do able but doubt very much they will ever allow trades/sales between players - would give them too much of an advantage in the game.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,512
    The Friendship link is shown in my signature. The airport 'maximizes the exchange of dollar to event dollars by 10 percent'. Expensive, but very profitable.
    Only people not currently playing the game count toward your new friends. The only people who can see your friendship link in your signature already are playing the game, so it's not going to do you much good in your siggy line.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• amber3 (INT1)amber3 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 402
    @artful (US1)
    maybe with some restrictions, like a limit number of trades per month, a limit level a player to reach before start trading ,or other ones, it can be done. will help us to free some space of unused stuff, and give a better help to lower lvl players.

Sign In to comment.