Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

change to PP reward is horrible

2»

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    It is NOT a good deal!!! no matter how you look  at it!!! sorry @Exxy (INT1) they big time NERFED this event!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I only see reward tickets, is there nothing else? No seeds or anything?

I only see reward tickets, is there nothing else? No seeds or anything?

That's it... use your tickets to buy your wanted rewards in the trader....
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Still not seeing it worth double the tickets just for 1 more GML.
     Agree it will be easier for most farmers to get at least 1 GML with a bit of effort & maybe in the long run the second may be worth the effort.
     Guess I'm just not seeing it as a good deal.
    It's worth it if you think 24,000 tickets is worth it for a gold mining licence. Just because the price is double the other one doesn't mean that it's not worth it.
  • after 2 days already got all the hard work rewards, now what is the point of doing any more.  Rewards should go to at least 309B to give more tickets
    yep, same here :(   

only reason I am keeping it going is for the orchard :)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Ah, thanks JVD.
    I never looked at the things to buy, "oh dopey me" !
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Still not seeing it worth double the tickets just for 1 more GML.
     Agree it will be easier for most farmers to get at least 1 GML with a bit of effort & maybe in the long run the second may be worth the effort.
     Guess I'm just not seeing it as a good deal.
    It's worth it if you think 24,000 tickets is worth it for a gold mining licence. Just because the price is double the other one doesn't mean that it's not worth it.
     Still not being able to justify the double cost for 1 more GML
      I guess if I where to average it out it would work out to 18,000 tickets per GML but that's not a deal really.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 09.02.2020
    its fairly easy to get 36k PP tickets , to get 4k gold

So think overall for the newer players or lower levels, it sounds pretty interesting

Maybe not so much for high-end players

Sometimes changes improves it for high-end players

Sometimes changes improves it for low-end players

It CANNOT be always your way / my way or whatever

If u are telling me, there is never good changes for you, I will have a very very very very hard time believing you

And if u think u are getting NOTHING because, u have worked very hard on your Deco valley, I mean, if reaching 238.9B is easy for you

Then its a very easy 144K Tickets + Rank tickets for you ( where u have the choice to battle for rank or relax )

I understand, its a big nerf to the players that could reach the manor every single PP
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55

So think overall for the newer players or lower levels, it sounds pretty interesting

If u are telling me, there is never good changes for you, I will have a very very very very hard time believing you

And if u think u are getting NOTHING because, u have worked very hard on your Deco valley, I mean, if reaching 238.9B is easy for you

Then its a very easy 144K Tickets + Rank tickets for you ( where u have the choice to battle for rank or relax )

I understand, its a big nerf to the players that could reach the manor every single PP
    Totally agree with you, especially about lower level players, I am one of those, and until now I didn't even have a chance to get the GML, not to talk about the rest of rewards that I can get now, just have to save up my tickets, it will take a few rounds, but oh well... at least I will (hopefully) have the Country manor, if the don't change it back to the way it was before,
    Anyway... this change (I think) works for me,
    edited 09.02.2020
    Let me point out... I have no issue with the ticketing system at all!!! it is a good thing for everyone.

my issue is they nerfed the event!!! and yes, basically I get nothing but the tickets and it will take me 2 to 3 runs of the PP to get the country manor instead of 1 run... but that is all I will get is the country manor LOL

with 19 hours to go, I have reached 394 billion points... at least we still get the orchard if placing in top 5 :)

oh well, it is what it is.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    You understand how good that manor is, with the apartment blocks right?

I'll get a manor every 5-6 PP here :o

That manor is also better than the manors we get from Masters League
    omg @Exxy (INT1) yes, I do understand how GREAT that manor is! Why do you think I worked as hard as I have on my deco valley to make it possible for me to get the manor? and yes, I know it is better than the summery country manor.

Do you not get that since I now  have to save up the tickets over several runs of PP, I am losing out on the other rewards I would have gotten as well??? most importantly the construction tokens... and the others as well... I consider all rewards a benefit to me and now, nothing for my hard work in a sense!!!

Let's agree to disagree Exxy!!! we look at the game differently and that is fine... all good.

Happy Farming! :)
      I guess if I where to average it out it would work out to 18,000 tickets per GML but that's not a deal really.
    What else do you plan to spend your 24k tickets on that is worth more than a GML then?

This doesn't change the fact that quite a few changes at the moment are making it harder to collect themed buildings. Now the country manor's collection rate is drastically reduced for the players that had the ability to collect it. There is no other way for individual players to collect these themed houses. I don't see why you appear to support their decision to reduce the rate that we can collect the country manor when it was possible for them to allow other players to save up for it while still allowing us to collect it every time.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    What else do you plan to spend your 24k tickets on that is worth more than a GML then?
    How about 2 more GML's Guess some of the seaweed items would come in handy
    How about 2 more GML's Guess some of the seaweed items would come in handy
    That's the problem. You can only purchase another GML when the next event comes and then you would have collected even more tickets. So the only way to get 2 GMLs per event is to purchase both.

The cost of spending those tickets on the seaweed items instead of the second GML is like this:

3 GMLs vs 40 seaweed humus

1 GML vs 100 seaweed fertiliser

1 GML vs 300 seaweed feed

3 GMLs vs 400 seaweed liquid fertiliser

I guess it is up to the player to decide whether those are worth it but in my opinion the gold mining licence is far more valuable than the seaweed products.

JVD (US1) said:
    omg @Exxy (INT1) yes, I do understand how GREAT that manor is! Why do you think I worked as hard as I have on my deco valley to make it possible for me to get the manor? and yes, I know it is better than the summery country manor.

Do you not get that since I now  have to save up the tickets over several runs of PP, I am losing out on the other rewards I would have gotten as well??? most importantly the construction tokens... and the others as well... I consider all rewards a benefit to me and now, nothing for my hard work in a sense!!!

Let's agree to disagree Exxy!!! we look at the game differently and that is fine... all good.

Happy Farming! :)
    I was just looking at your post and I see you are saying that the construction tokens are the most valuable hard work reward? But wouldn't you agree that the gold mining licences give a larger benefit?
    Yes, of course, the GML's are very beneficial....  my point was just the loss of rewards, picked that one as it came to mind first...
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    I played it once. I managed to make an incredible 72 tickets and then ignored it. Those 72 tickets ranked me high enough to win 6 mystery boxes (300 gold in one) and 1000 more tickets plus a few other awards.
    This just proves to me that very few are playing this event because I was able to win pretty decent rewards for a paltry 72 tickets. This alone shows that it is very unpopular considering the "thousands" of players on BFG.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 10.02.2020
    so GGS thought was because it is unpopular, to get more to play it, reduce the value of rewards for the same work done.  If you want more to play it and spend gold on it, you have to increase the rewards not decrease.  My honest opinion, is they need to x2 the tickets, not x3 as some have suggested and keep the format as it is now.  Then you might find a lot more players interested in playing PP. 
    JVD (US1) said:
    Yes, of course, the GML's are very beneficial....  my point was just the loss of rewards, picked that one as it came to mind first...
    Oh ok I understand.

so GGS thought was because it is unpopular, to get more to play it, reduce the value of rewards for the same work done.  If you want more to play it and spend gold on it, you have to increase the rewards not decrease.  My honest opinion, is they need to x2 the tickets, not x3 as some have suggested and keep the format as it is now.  Then you might find a lot more players interested in playing PP. 
    It's not good enough like that. We need to be able to collect the country manor and the two GMLs every time the event comes from the hard work rewards only. So at the moment it needs at least a 2.62x increase in order to do this. Of course there are also other solutions as well to that issue.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531

Ez vicc?  =  That's a joke?  =  Ist das ein Witz?

The 12k one is for only English speakers only, and it's 24k for everyone else...

or

Nein, der 12 Tausend ist nur für Englisch sprechende und der 24 Tausend für alle anderen
    (Google Translated, soz if not right)

I can buy either one or both...
    edited 19.02.2020
    When can we expect to hear any news about resolving the issue that many players that were previously able to collect the country manor per event now require at least two events without considering the loss of gold from hard work rewards? It's really killing my motivation for this event at the moment.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Following up the improvement to deep sea area with the auto equipment/crew settings I think PP event can be improved along similar lines by giving us a way to fill stalls without leaving our main farms. It would make the event much more playable for those of us that don't sit around filling stalls by buying the produce. I find from my experiences that the game starts to lag very badly after a few visits to deco valley and back to main and vice versa.
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    Also Token are limited buy 50 Token now i can not buy because is limited 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 20.02.2020
    new suggestion:  after reaching reward 50 you could go back to the start  and try to get through all 50 again, rewards 2nd time through are x2  .  GGS might find players want to spend a lot of gold to go through the 50 hard work rewards twice or even 3 times ( x3 on 3rd time through )
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i personally am not even trying any more. i am just setting some when i feel like it. having to do 2 to 3 events to just get 1 prizes. is not worth gold or farm dollars to me. so i am just doing whatever i do and at least i will get 2 mining licences each time and maybe some build tokens. i personally think they ruined a great event just by there greed. they could give way more tickets and limit only 1 manor per event like they do the mining licences. they could add one more reward and have it be enough tickets for just the manor or half of what the manor is. that way it still would take 2 times but you would also have tickets to get some other things too. cause honestly who wants to play a event 2 times and receive nothing for there work. the manor is great but it is not worth that much work. and they could always change the manor so it is the manor in the CC. if this one is that more special. or add it and make it cost half or what the one in there now costs.

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Actually the tickets for the PP are fine to a point.  They would be perfect if there were no "limits" on stuff such as the Building Slot Coins.  This is irritating.  Once I reach the "limit" of the number of these type coins I can get, I am done with the PP.  So, listen up, Team, if you want me to play the PP to the end, please remove these limits placed on certain items.  Thank you.
    Actually the tickets for the PP are fine to a point.  They would be perfect if there were no "limits" on stuff such as the Building Slot Coins.  This is irritating.  Once I reach the "limit" of the number of these type coins I can get, I am done with the PP.  So, listen up, Team, if you want me to play the PP to the end, please remove these limits placed on certain items.  Thank you.
    The limits make some sense so we can't get large numbers of gold mining licences. Some items like tokens and construction tokens shouldn't have a limit in my opinion. But the big problem is that we can't get enough tickers to collect the country manor every time. This needs to be addressed very soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file