Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Candy Farm!

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 10.10.2019
    Where can I spend the vouchers earned beside the trade center in candy farm?
    Have a look at the Trade center building on one of your farms.

https://www.crazybigfarm.net/events/trade_center.htm

*site link update
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
    edited 10.10.2019
    Sell - Never donate to the castle if you want more vouchers. Here's some help :)

https://www.crazybigfarm.net/strategy/candy_farm_walkthrough.htm

*site link update
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • Beryle (INT1)Beryle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 23
    I'm trying to do some tasks on the Candy Farm and all I seem to get is "Not Enough Gold". I am not going to spend any of my own money just to do tasks on this farm. It's bad enough when you use farm dollars (exchanging), but to ask us to use our own money it outrageous. Please change this.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    It does not mean quite what it says. You're just short of some resource that you could buy with gold if you were daft enough. It's a misleading msg
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    The Candy Cow Shed is no longer in the prizes for achievements on Candy Farm, nor can the CC Shed be purchased with Tickets from the Candy Farm. I hope that you re-think this GGS and add them back in... otherwise, it doesn't seem worth even doing the Candy Farm?
    Thank You
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    The Candy Cow Shed is no longer in the prizes for achievements on Candy Farm, nor can the CC Shed be purchased with Tickets from the Candy Farm. I hope that you re-think this GGS and add them back in... otherwise, it doesn't seem worth even doing the Candy Farm?
    Thank You
    It is true you can't buy the candy cow shed but if you look closely at the ranking rewards it is still there. It shows a candy chicken coop but if you click on the information button it comes up that you get a choice of rewards, one of which is the candy cow shed.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    TY NormaHelen!  :)

But I won't spend the gold to make it high enough in rank to get one. That is what it is really about... gold gold gold lol
    I can still buy the CC Shed with WWC Coins.  :)
    It does not mean quite what it says. You're just short of some resource that you could buy with gold if you were daft enough. It's a misleading msg
    I am not blind. I managed to tick off the first task (exchange farm cash for Candy Cash). When I tried the 2nd task (harvest the grapes), straight away it told me I didn't have enough gold. I looked at the Candy Cash total and it said zero even though the amount needed for the grapes was only 10,000. Once again, I ask the developers to FIX THIS. I tried other tasks and I got the same result. When I tried to exchange dollars this morning, I managed to do it, but I didn't get what I was supposed to get (Candy Cash), it had reset to ZERO AGAIN.

I do not appreciate being called daft. It is actually quite rude for someone to call someone else stupid. I have a problem in my game and am simply asking for it to be fixed. I cannot do a thing with the way things are at the moment. I WILL NOT spend my own cash for a game that has so many tasks. It needs to be fixed asap.  I am clicking on Candy Cash dollars to complete tasks but EVERY time, it gives me a message saying I don't have enough gold even though I have exchanged Farm Cash for Candy Cash. I know what I'm talking about so don't tell me I'm stupid for finding a bug in the game.

I do not appreciate being called daft. It is actually quite rude for someone to call someone else stupid. I have a problem in my game and am simply asking for it to be fixed. I cannot do a thing with the way things are at the moment. I WILL NOT spend my own cash for a game that has so many tasks. It needs to be fixed asap.  I am clicking on Candy Cash dollars to complete tasks but EVERY time, it gives me a message saying I don't have enough gold even though I have exchanged Farm Cash for Candy Cash. I know what I'm talking about so don't tell me I'm stupid for finding a bug in the game.
    I'm sure @Uncle John (GB1) was not suggesting that YOU are daft as per say. But a number of folks have & do spend their real money on the game not realizing they have made a mistake. That's all.
    Have you tired the usual - log out, clear all your browser history then log back in. Most find this will correct or clear up most things.

This may also help you with the Candy Temp Farm

https://crazybigfarm.net/strategy/candy_farm_walkthrough.htm
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004

but that is exactly what I did not call you.
    You are clearly very sensible because you did not buy gold (I don't either)
    Reread my post, I was being complementary not rude, truly.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

I agree with Data King that Uncle John was not calling you daft or stupid, but was referring to players in general who make the mistake on spending more gold when it's not needed.
  • Cherylm (AU1)Cherylm (AU1) AU1 Posts: 18
    I have a different question re the candy farm. I was under the impression that the candy cow shed would be available for purchase with vouchers. This seems not to be the case. It was the only reason I started the candy farm. Can this be fixed?

I'm sure @Uncle John (GB1) was not suggesting that YOU are daft as per say. But a number of folks have & do spend their real money on the game not realizing they have made a mistake. That's all.
    Have you tired the usual - log out, clear all your browser history then log back in. Most find this will correct or clear up most things.

This may also help you with the Candy Temp Farm

https://crazybigfarm.net/strategy/candy_farm_walkthrough.htm
    I just tried doing what you suggested and it still didn't work. When I eschange the Farm Dollars to Candy Cash (or whatever it's called), it gives me nothing. This is the 3rd time I've played this part of the game and this is the first time this has happened to me. If this continues, I'll just have to give this a miss because it's just not working for me.
  • why is it that the island trader does not show up on my candy farm ? yet l'll see him saying good bye please fix this 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    why is it that the island trader does not show up on my candy farm ? yet l'll see him saying good bye please fix this 
    I presume you are talking about the big farm deals trader on the candy farm?

I do not recall it arriving though I do not personally use it. Those messages are probably from the trader that comes to the main/gourmet/flower farms from time to time.
    why is it that the island trader does not show up on my candy farm ? yet l'll see him saying good bye please fix this 
    The island trader will only show up during the island temp farm - the candy trader should be here now seeing the candy temp farm is running but the last up date was incomplete - they forgot to add the candy farm ?!!
    Stay tuned
    The update is currently scheduled to begin at 11:00 CET.

Expected downtime is around 30 minutes.

Happy farming!

Your Big Farm team

• willeke (US1)willeke (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Hallo  ik ben  alles  kwijt  op  de candy farm,alle  voer   ,cacao,druiven  etc.  Heb  nu  iets  gewonnen  met het  rad   maar  help mij  a.u.b  alles  terug  te  krijgen

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    My stock at the candy farm is COMPLETELY EMPTY ???????
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    It is back again
    My Candy Farm has NOT worked since it started this time (3rd time for me). The previous times I have played this farm (twice), it worked perfectly for me. This time, however, NOTHING WORKS. When I try and exchange the Green Dollars for Candy Dollars (or whatever it's called), I get NOTHING. How am I expected to play this farm when NOTHING WORKS???? Please fix it. I am losing out on rewards the longer this goes on.
    Blijft  die  bug  in het spel  zitten  ,3  munten   maar  weer   niet gekregen,straks   moet ik  er   weer  krijgen  als  beloning   moet ik dan  weer  aan de  bel trekken ?????
    Does that bug remain in the game, 3 coins but again not received, will I have to get it again as a reward should I ring the bell again?
    as Translated by Google translate

This may be a better thread for you to use for your inquiries 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/37077/game-help-for-nordic-players-hjaelp-til-nordic-spillere-apuja-pohjoismaisille-pelaajille#latest

Dit is misschien een betere draad voor u om te gebruiken voor uw vragen
  • willeke (US1)willeke (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    i  am   a dutch  player      not   a  nordic  player.
    I  don,t  get   my  reward  coins  ,5  this  time  , it,s happens   every  time   ,i will use  them  in the candy world

i  am   a dutch  player      not   a  nordic  player.
    I  don,t  get   my  reward  coins  ,5  this  time  , it,s happens   every  time   ,i will use  them  in the candy world

You'll have to be a bit more clear on
     which type of coins that you are - not - getting as a reward
     from which event or task did you try to earn them from?
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    sometimes the side tasks dont remain the same for long enough to complete them.  I had a task to collect marzipan so I started it but when I logged on the next time the task to collect marzipan is no longer there. Now it wants the candies you make with grapes and cherries. So I collect the marzipan, start the other candies, and next time I log on it is asking for marzipan instead! What is going on? Anyon else having this issue?
  • Love the reworked Candy Farm, except the Tasks are repeating and that is too easy.  The tasks in DreamWorld are perfectly balanced, so my suggestion is to use DW tasks as blueprint / guideline for Candy Farm sidebar tasks.
    thank you!
    cornycorn00
    The Loony Bin, US1
  • sometimes the side tasks dont remain the same for long enough to complete them.  I had a task to collect marzipan so I started it but when I logged on the next time the task to collect marzipan is no longer there. Now it wants the candies you make with grapes and cherries. So I collect the marzipan, start the other candies, and next time I log on it is asking for marzipan instead! What is going on? Anyon else having this issue?

Yes I have had this problem too with BOTH Candy Farm and Dream World.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    sometimes the side tasks dont remain the same for long enough to complete them.  I had a task to collect marzipan so I started it but when I logged on the next time the task to collect marzipan is no longer there. Now it wants the candies you make with grapes and cherries. So I collect the marzipan, start the other candies, and next time I log on it is asking for marzipan instead! What is going on? Anyon else having this issue?

Yes I have had this problem too with BOTH Candy Farm and Dream World.
    so maybe for the same reason.  I understand the dreamfarm is resetting the tasks every 24 hours, so the candy farm must do that too.  I wish they would fix it.
  • If you get mystery boxes on candy farm and do not open them, do you lose them or will they be in your inventory when candy farm returns?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    If you get mystery boxes on candy farm and do not open them, do you lose them or will they be in your inventory when candy farm returns?
    Do you mean that you get mystery boxes from hard work rewards from the candy farm? If so, they are opened in the farm management on the other farms so they will still be there when the candy farm ends.
Sign In to comment.