Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    Dream farm-
    I like dream farm very much, but:
    *ammounts are too much for daily tasks.
    needed amounts for machines are almost impossible. until you upgrade it can *takes a week and loose the money contracts but not get the machine ready yet
    the dream farm is about 30 days a month and all hard work for 14 days is lost. many of us can not spend the gold needed for 2 farms a month. please let it be a month and a break, so we can all enjoy, not having to work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    A 3rd event after FL and DW ... giving diamonds as rewards is welcomed. That will increase total diamonds earned in a month.
    Currently, monthly diamonds earnings is very less.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Really TMKC?

I do earn around 40k Diamonds / Month

It seems good enough for me :D

• A 3rd event after FL and DW ... giving diamonds as rewards is welcomed. That will increase total diamonds earned in a month.
    Currently, monthly diamonds earnings is very less.
    I would have to say another way to earn diamonds would be great :smiley:

Maybe something like a personal event that never ends with various stages and tasks where you can earn all sorts of deco's, seaweed, diamonds and more!

Or maybe something similar to the coop projects...
    Well , Honestly Diamonds and New buildings with Diamonds is the future of development ,

So well definetely see more ways to earn them, and probably more creative ways to spend/use them too =)

We just need patience , as there is a creation/development process <3
  • visboerin (NL1)visboerin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 20
    make it possible to ban inactive players
  • kavii (INT1)kavii (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    Hey, Does anyone know how to log in to Dream world again once you have used the alternative link. I logged in to Dream World by using the provided link. Now I can't find any of the signs which helps me to log in again. 
  • Hey, Does anyone know how to log in to Dream world again once you have used the alternative link. I logged in to Dream World by using the provided link. Now I can't find any of the signs which helps me to log in again. 

Tessa's Dream World has ended for this 2-week period. It will be back in around 2 weeks. :)

• kavii (INT1)kavii (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    @FuzzyBear
    Tessa's Dream World has ended for this 2-week period. It will be back in around 2 weeks. :)T

@FuzzyBear Thank you So much for the information. <3
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Really TMKC?

I do earn around 40k Diamonds / Month

It seems good enough for me :D

because your a casher
  • bobll764 (US1)bobll764 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    Gardens and Donkey and all in the new version of Dream Land? really?

This is the drop that filled the bucket for me. That's it. I am quitting that game, Enough of it.
    Dream Land was one of the few part I was still enjoying about that game: it was quick and simple. I was enjoying trying different strategies from time to time to improve my score and get better.

But with this new thing, it is not going to be quick and simple anymore. It will take longer and longer to grow and build, and yet, what will they add next? I have enough of being the donkey in there.

Last Village Fair, they changed the scoring, yet again, another deception as it was too a rare part i was playing with fun.
    So, good luck all, have fun Big Farm, but so long for me.
  • Did not like buying all the libary stuff. So you could start over with the new dream world. I assumed that it would all be bought once and not every two weeks for a new event. Will not be doing the dream world again. No benefit in it.
  • MIRAMA_PL has been the top ranked person across all servers the last 3 TDW events for sure.   they build all the basic items up to level nine for the tasks then build all houses.  Is this a glitch no one is sharing??   I put a support ticket in to find out what the ?    this person is not the only one doing this, many others build their farms similar.   Anyone has an idea of why they build like this other than a glitch to gain many experience points with the special press tractor, let me hear it.   I think it is some kind of glitch and not the point of why Big Farm devs put the event in the game so people could exploit a glitch.  
    Well, they do fast forward regular houses with gold during xp tractor

it cost around 107 gold for 1 house

;o
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    As Exxy says, it involves spending gold, in other words paying GGS real money. As with everything in this game, the top slots are bought with cash,. The rest of us have a seperate farming competition further own the ranks  lol
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Did not like buying all the libary stuff. So you could start over with the new dream world. I assumed that it would all be bought once and not every two weeks for a new event. Will not be doing the dream world again. No benefit in it.
    Diamonds are the benefit for me, still saving for my cow community. I only buy level 1 of the books and only the ones I really need. I limit the things I build so as to not need many of the books.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Or they work for GGS with unlimited gold and tease us with the unobtainable goal of top spot.
    edited 09.02.2020
    Yeah pretty much :))

Without people spending to achieve top spots , we would not get much development to the game

So i still think its win-win

• ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    A simple procedure is enough: XP reduction for fast forward houses. 
    Only is it in the interest of GGS?  ;) 
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Skipping houses requires gold. And it will money from game for GGS. So they will never do anything which will reduce their income.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Just saying - I am sick and tired of only getting sunflowers and roses in the wof in dreamworld - 8 out of ten spins give me this - AND I DO NOT HAVE ANY USE FOR THEM IN THAT GAME

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Just saying - I am sick and tired of only getting sunflowers and roses in the wof in dreamworld - 8 out of ten spins give me this - AND I DO NOT HAVE ANY USE FOR THEM IN THAT GAME

You can plant them while you have the special press activated to get a decent amount of XP.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

I LOVE getting those. They sell for a nice profit which helps me a lot in that game.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95

Sunflowers are the best...   :)
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99

And when planting the sunflowers / and to a lesser extent roses, use the special press on 2 for 200% extra experience points. Especially at the start of the game, you quickly shoot to the next levels.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    What's the "special press" ?
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    The Special Press is the tracter that will Increased Crop XP @GrammaLeah (US1)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    What's the "special press" ?
    It increases the XP received from anything that would give XP points. It works quite well to collect XP from tasks while this is active.

You can plant them while you have the special press activated to get a decent amount of XP.
    I don't know why people keep giving these kind of posts LOLs when they disagree with the content of it. It gives a lot more XP to plant those seeds while the special press booster is active with 200% or 300%. I planted some yesterday while it was active and leveled up multiple times from them when I was already above level 60.
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I have a question about the special press of the Dream Farm.

At level 7, the information says that it takes 4 hours to be able to use it however, the special press takes 8 hours to be able to use it again.

Is it a bug? Is it a text error?

Thanks for your reply and help!
  • I have a question about the special press of the Dream Farm.

At level 7, the information says that it takes 4 hours to be able to use it however, the special press takes 8 hours to be able to use it again.

Is it a bug? Is it a text error?

Thanks for your reply and help!
    The 4 and 8 hours your seeing is the recharge time between when you use it.

If you look to the left of the red square, it says that you get +XP for 1 hour when you activate the machine, then, at level 7, you have to wait another 4 hours from (from when you activated it) to be able to activate it again :)
Sign In to comment.