Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

GREEN TREE FARM has space available!!!!! (US1)

2»

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 05.08.2016
         PEEK-A-BOO!  I see an active player!   :D                 Apply to Green Tree Farm and have FUN!  :p

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Aww that is the cutest co-op ad ever! :smiley:

Sorry for sneaking onto your thread...I'll show myself out. :heart:
    @jess_d (US1) You're welcome anytime in my coop ad, jess!  <3
    edited 23.09.2016
      Tired of farming alone? Image result for animated sad smiley nodding  Not making much money and living like a peasant farmer? Image result for animated smiley with empty pockets   Have I got news for YOU!
                 A life of luxury awaits you at Green Tree Farm! Happy smileys    Just take a look at some of the amenities we offer!

Horse Ranch -  An equestrian's dream come true!    Image result for 100 x 100 image of horse 

Deluxe cabins -   Spacious 5 x 5 floor plans!             Image result for 100 x 100 image of a log cabin

Cargo Ship -   Sell your goods overseas!         Image result for 100 x 100 image of a tug boat

Airport -  Fly to exotic destinations!      Image result for private jet 100 x 100 image

Bazaar - Shop till you drop!         Image result for 100 x 100 image of a store 

But wait, there's more!  We here at Green Tree Farm are pet friendly, so you can bring your dog!
                     Sorry, no cats allowed....yet. Image result for 100 x 100 sad cat     So what are you waiting for ?Image result for animated smiley with empty pockets   Apply today! Image result for animated thumbs up smiley
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Love what you did Farmer john  nice invite
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Ooooh! John - I am jealous! Your ad for the Green Tree Farm really is great!!! Afbeeldingsresultaat voor applauding smiley
  • Better check your airport :)  Mine didn't find commercial flights profitable enough so it's closed for reconstruction :bawling:   Because of that, I can't even fly to go visit you LOL

• Little River Farm
  • I need members playing alone is not much fun.
    edited 12.10.2016
           Still not convinced? Did I mention that we have a veritable Noah's Ark of animals here? It's true! :o
                                                  At GREEN TREE FARM, we have...............

PANDAS!

SEALS!

LEMURS!

PEACOCKS!

ALPACAS!  

And that's not all! We also have a bevy of cute farm animals for you to enjoy! 

What more could you ask for?  Don't wait, apply to GREEN TREE FARM today!                                                                                                                               Image result for animated thumbs up smiley
    edited 01.11.2016
    Good news! At GREEN TREE FARM, we're so desperate for new members that we've lowered our standards! :o  At this point, we'll take anyone with a pulse! Of course you're still expected to be active and contribute to our cooperative, but that's pretty much it. Are you an unemployed loser living in your parent's basement? We're cool with that! A computer geek with no friends and no social life? You'll love it here! A convicted killer playing from prison? Super! You've got lots of time on your hands! In fact, just about anyone with half a brain is welcome at GREEN TREE FARM.   Apply now!  :)

propositionunfarmerjohn

Added server to title | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
    edited 22.06.2017
       Green Tree Farm has room for new members!  Watch video now! Green Tree Farm Cooperative

edited 22.06.2017
    We still have room for active players at Green Tree Farm! <3  
    Green Tree Farm Cooperative

edited 08.07.2017
    At Green Tree Farm, we are a friendly and laid back group of farmers who love the game and working together with our neighbors. <3  If that sounds like what you have in mind, apply to Green Tree Farm today! :)

edited 08.07.2017
                                               Green Tree Farm still has room for YOU! <3

Watch our video now! B)

Green Tree Farm Cooperative
    Looking for a cooperative that's laid back and relaxing? With no competitive pressure or stress? 
    Then GREEN TREE FARM is just the place! We have friendly folks from all over who like to play the game and work together to achieve our goals. If that sounds like what you had in mind for a cooperative, apply to 
    GREEN TREE FARM today!  B)
    https://youtu.be/ffE6Tm96XYk

edited 08.02.2020
    Green Tree Farm cooperative is looking for active players who are looking for a friendly group without the pressure to compete. If you want to just relax and enjoy the game, we just might be what you're looking for. Apply to Green Tree Farm (US1) today!   Green Tree Farm, the only cooperative on YouTube!

Click here for video-----> Green Tree Farm Cooperative

• Hallie101 (US1)Hallie101 (US1) US1 Posts: 19

I am lil angels and have a co-op myself since I couldn't find one. I am new to the game but am in need of other players to water trees ect... I am not sure how to apply to be in another co-op can you help?
    I'm sorry, lil angels, but you can only be a member of one co-op on the same server. You can, however, start another farm on a different server and join a co-op there. If you are new to the game, I highly recommend you read through Larinos Corner. It's a website with a lot of great info about the game. Here's the link to Larinos Corner--->https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/

John.............I need a co-op home!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file