Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hidden Valentine Balloons changed?

I was so happy Yesterday when I thought I had found all the Heart Balloons cause I knew how many already that needed to be found per farm, only to find out today that is not the case, for the longest time it always were these numbers>
1. Main farm - 6
2. Gourmet Farm - 6
3. Flower Farm - 7
4. Horse Ranch - 8
5. C0-op Area - 8

Now it is >
1. Main Farm - 6
2. Gourmet Farm - 6
3. Flower Farm - 7 
4. Horse Ranch - 9
5. Co-Op Area - 8

So because I did not notice that the Horse Ranch was changed, I now am missing 1 for the whole event so far, Yay Me. :(

Comments

• emmit69 (GB1)emmit69 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 15
    My horse ranch only asks for 8 balloons,same as usual.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Mines a bit hinkey too. So far today I have found no balloons at all but it says  1/7 0/6 0/7 0/8 0/8
    and it says I found 36 balloons yesterday but I only found the regular 35
    (but as long as I get 315 by the end, I don't care lol)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 06.02.2020
    Mines a bit hinkey too. So far today I have found no balloons at all but it says  1/7 0/6 0/7 0/8 0/8
    and it says I found 36 balloons yesterday but I only found the regular 35
    (but as long as I get 315 by the end, I don't care lol)
    are you sure there is no way you acdently clicked on one today moving around your farm. i do that some times. i just happen to put the pointer over one when trying to move around on the screen.

nevermind i missed were it says 1/7 instead of 1/6
  • I actually paid to find a heart in Gourmet and can't find it anywhere.  I gave up.  I spent enough time looking over the spot it gave me.  I think if I paid gold for it, I should get the heart. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I actually paid to find a heart in Gourmet and can't find it anywhere.  I gave up.  I spent enough time looking over the spot it gave me.  I think if I paid gold for it, I should get the heart. 
    It does highlight the heart some what once you've paid to show - but even still one has to make the farm as big as possible - zoom in - even change the zoom power on your browser settings & slowly move you mouse pointer over every thing in that area to find some of them :(
    Just to let you & every one else that a player can miss up to 3 hearts a day of the event & still get enough to earn the heart deco :smiley:
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 07.02.2020
    Yesterday I had 71/350 and this morning I now have 70/350.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I clicked on My Ranch this morning and it still said 9/9, then I looked for the Hearts and after I was finished I clicked on the valentine event  car and it said 8/8 , I clicked on it for a 3rd time just to make sure  and it said 9/9 again, so I guess it can not decide what number it wants , but good thing I have found all but that 1st one , I like to be able to find them all, :)
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I saw the number changes too. I wondered if perhaps if we find the maximum amount for a farm, the next day it upgrades +1 to a higher maximum. I would love it if it were true but it sounds like it might be a display bug.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The "Show Me" help button didn't work for me at all.  Nothing is highlighted at all, the little glowy red thing is gone.  When I used it just now, it just showed me the entire farm instead of zooming into a small area like before. 

And can anyone confirm if the gold confirmation is working on the "Show Me" button? I was able to (accidentally) click on it several times without getting the confirmation pop up. Wasn't able to determine if I was charged gold for the accidental click.s

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    It will stay at the free show me until you actually collect it.
    It will stay at the free show me until you actually collect it.
    Thank you so much, Rusty!!  
  • Qutie (US1)Qutie (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    The "Show Me" help button didn't work for me at all.  Nothing is highlighted at all, the little glowy red thing is gone.  When I used it just now, it just showed me the entire farm instead of zooming into a small area like before. 

And can anyone confirm if the gold confirmation is working on the "Show Me" button? I was able to (accidentally) click on it several times without getting the confirmation pop up. Wasn't able to determine if I was charged gold for the accidental click.s

Did the same to me today as well.  I even zoomed in and there is nothing highlighted.  Would love to have my gold given back.
    It seems that the Balloons are back at 8/8 for Me on My horse ranch been that way for 2 days now,  I also had to click to find a balloon on the ranch, it took the gold it wanted, and It did show Me where the balloon was, but it was not in a good place where I could actually see it, I had to move around in My game to find it behind a cliff. but at least I found it, also had to zoom in and out as well.
    Today is the day I finally finished both on the Valentine Event, My first time ever, I had over 50 Sunflower seeds, and it took all of them to be able to finish and get the 11,400 points I needed, otherwise I would never of finished it, so though I am happy I finally was able to get the flag and both décor for Valentine's ,  now It will take Me forever to restock on the seeds which I am not happy bout, I know others claim that I do not have to use the sunflower seeds , but for Me I do, cause I have tried all the other seeds in the past, and none of them even came close to finishing, so now back to waiting to get more sunflower seeds in My game, it is bitter sweet I guess, :)
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    It always depends on how much you play, as to how many of the special Valentine items that pop out of your harvest.  I don't have to do anything special to get enough and won the prize several days ago... but I am here a LOT harvesting.
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    Wow. This is crazy. My count changes daily. Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this bug.
    Up/Down. Hopefully GGS will fix.
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    The last 24 hours has just clicked over but the balloons have not reset so I can't collect the last day's amount.
    I missed one day so I thought I would be able to collect the remaining ones needed on the last day of the hunt.  Not so.

Is anyone else experiencing not being able to collect the last day's balloons? 

Why didn't the balloons reset?
    The last 24 hours has just clicked over but the balloons have not reset so I can't collect the last day's amount.
    I missed one day so I thought I would be able to collect the remaining ones needed on the last day of the hunt.  Not so.

Is anyone else experiencing not being able to collect the last day's balloons? 

Why didn't the balloons reset?
    Your valentine's may have reset now. Try refreshing your game.
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    It's all good now.  Logged out for a while & now the balloons have reset.  Phew!

Found them all.  :)

Thanks @artful (US1)
  • Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    yes same problem here i paid for one ... no highlights no balloon 
    You think thats bad ? Today i did finish 315 balloons never got the last prize .
    A total ripoff!
    Does support know about this ?
  • SassyKat (US1)SassyKat (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Glad I wasn't the only one! Last night I thought I had them all, only to find out that I needed nine on the Co-Op. When I looked at the required numbers, it now read Main-6, Gourmet-6, Flower-7, Horse-8 and Co-Op-9. I thought they had changed things too.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611

When you level up, it will increase the amount you need Blue Denim. I needed 27,000 for the flag and deco.
    (Don't be in a hurry to level up, folks. Prices and amounts increase for everything)
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55

When you level up, it will increase the amount you need Blue Denim. I needed 27,000 for the flag and deco.
    (Don't be in a hurry to level up, folks. Prices and amounts increase for everything)
    Totally agree!!! When I get the xp booster I try do do as little on my farm as possible, it seems to me I get nowhere in higher level without spending gold, and I don't have gold to spend,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file