Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    This game is a mess........its getting embarassing. On a positive note at least we have "better graphics" according to GGS  *eye roll*
    No point in having better graphics if we can't log into the game to see them
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I'm having the same issue.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Exactly......which is why I was being "positively sarcastic" .......hoping it gets fixed because I really need an excuse NOT to mow my lawn.
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Now game is undergoing Maintainance ,  hopefully this will resolve issue
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    edited 06.02.2020
    Back in - but no mention of the medal allocation for Farmers League - I'm missing a gold medal there
    yes  ,   back in

However  candy farm daily tasks  have changed  ,  no chance to complete them now    grrrrrr
    Jenni 1  ,  really hope you get you medal
    No one in my farmers league group received a daily medal. But it looks like other players have received medals in other groups.
    same here ninjahuman  ,   really hope they fix this soon
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I now haven't received my FL medal when the game froze & locked me out. There are also several other coop members that didn't get theirs medals either.

I hope that GGS fixes this problem really fast
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    Same here with Google Chrome (Linux)

Opera works fine though... Weird!
    Sorry, I forgot to mention that I received the medal later that day.

But another issue I have noticed is that some players appear to have 9 medals? So some players must have received two medals on that day or something like that.
  • Can not log in to my account after disconection. I do not understand why. Pls help me. Thank you
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Can not log in to my account after disconection. I do not understand why. Pls help me. Thank you
    When logging into your existing Big Farm account
    be sure to select the "Log in" tab on the login box.

Entering your login information while on the "Register" tab
    will result in a message saying that the name is being used by another player. 
    Using your own login details on a different server or
    different login details on the same server as your existing farm,
    will both result in the creation of a new account & level 1 farm.

Check the server box at the top of the screen to the right of the login box, to be sure the correct server is selected.
    Click the arrow next to the flag to select the flag for your server.
    (The flag you choose will determine which language your game will appear in).

Click the arrow next to the server selection box to select the correct server.

If you are still unable to login to your account after everything is correct on the login page
    select a different server then switch back to your server.

If you end up on a farm called User2 there was a particular failure during the login process.
    Logout using the logout button located at the top right of the screen and try the login process again.

You will need to clear the cache & cookies if you continue getting logged into User2.

To get back to your own account when sharing a computer & getting logged into another account automatically
    you will need to logout using the logout button at the top of the screen (image above)
    & uncheck the save password box, then enter your login information.

If you get a notification saying your farm has been blocked
    you will need to contact the support team to discuss your account.
    Check your email including spam/junk folders for a message from support.

If you are still unable to login to your farm, make a post on the thread below
    explaining exactly what is happening in your case:
    Login/Connection/Performance Issues
    or
    Contact Support
  • I haven't been able to play for 3-4 days now.  It started with the pop ups.  There was no way to close them out.  I would refresh and as soon as the game came up I could go to another farm and navigate some.  But if I clicked on something like I purchased a ship and was going to send Olaf fishing, when that popped up I couldn't send him fishing.  At that point I had to refresh again.  Now I am out of the game and can't get back in.   On the log in page there are no buttons and the words are like ghost words. 
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    inability to log in has been happening in my coop too.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    edited 18.02.2020
    I can't get back in, all I keep getting is Update Available :(  Really Fed Up 
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    Me too.
    After the Maintenance all I get is Update Available
    Refreshed and rebooted several times
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Me too.
    After the Maintenance all I get is Update Available
    Refreshed and rebooted several times
    Phew thought it was me lol did all the usual as per :(
  • Update Available for me too. No log in ability. It figures since I was doing well in PP & GR this time around. Now, I'll drop way down. Why do I keep playing this game???
  • If you're trying to access via a saved URL other than just http://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/ it may not work correctly. Always access through the main URL (unless you're coming in from a partner site, they have their own gateways).
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    Every time Tessa´s dreamworld is passing by, the game is lagging something terrible. I cleaned my whole computer, restartet the router, and ended up writing to my internet company, who said that everything looked fine.

Now Tessa´s dreamworld is gone, and the lagging has stopped. Please do something about that before the next dreamworld is being startet.

• Jessie g (GB1)Jessie g (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Try clearing all our browser's histories then log in to the game. Most of the time this will clear those types of things up :)
  • wmjvonk (NL1)wmjvonk (NL1) NL1 Posts: 23
    edited 24.02.2020
    Came frooze up and I can't get back. game doesn't recognize my name.
    there goes my reward!!!!!!!!
    already an hour missing of the 50% less building and growing time!!

and when I finally can get on to my farm after 2 and a half hours, nothing works!!!
    have to restart to be able to send a boat out to sea, have to restart to train a horse, have to wait several seconds to harvest something and then again several seconds to put it back to work again.
    Get rid of all the bugs instead of implementing things that cost problems!!!!!!!!!!

for the moment I'm very disappointed in your developers!!
    Post edited by wmjvonk (NL1) on
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    I don't know what they repaired today.

When Village Fair started the problems we used to started, too.
    After repairing our server doesn't work.

I have the new version, but now I'm waiting to log in. My user name is unknown. 5 minutes past, 10 minutes past.... and so on. Maybe at midnight can I play?

So I really have to ask it: WHAT THEY REPAIRED????????

I think nothing. The whole game works wronger than morning.
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    edited 27.02.2020
    I want a game that is running well. Village fair = not being able to harvest, for it is very very very slow.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Three browsers I tried to log into the login tab, does not go shut down the whole page. And this is not the first case. If the game is successful, the game itself is critically underestimated.
  • Three browsers I tried to log into the login tab, does not go shut down the whole page. And this is not the first case. If the game is successful, the game itself is critically underestimated.
Sign In to comment.