Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• I'm having some lag issues in dream world at the wheel. have dream coins I'm having difficulty using with lag so long. Seems to have only started today for me at least. Not sure if others having the same issue.Please look into this when you have the chance. Thnx dld farmer
  • Sorry dld farmer again, also had trouble getting on forum from dream world. Not sure if intended that way but had to go back to main game to go to forum. If it is always intended that way then ignore this message. thnx again.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Sorry dld farmer again, also had trouble getting on forum from dream world. Not sure if intended that way but had to go back to main game to go to forum. If it is always intended that way then ignore this message. thnx again.
    No, I don't think that's intended. Very easy for me to go from DW to Forum, but it used to be impossible for me to go from DW back to the main game until they fixed it..
  • I think they might be to busy trying to get you to buy gold and things to worry about fixing the game proper. my farm is responding the same way......

• TheNuts (INT1)TheNuts (INT1) INT1 Posts: 5
    Same here on US server. 

Also stopped trying to do competitive things since too frustrating missing timers because of having to reload page over and over.

Also I wonder about the timing regarding end of Village fair. One member got rewards but I did not.

• More like the nightmare world if you ask me.  Anyway  Clear your cache.  go to your browser setting and delete history  whaa laa
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 24.12.2019
                                                                     Got some weird issues

1, Player Dado says his screens are like trying to play the game on slow dialup - Nothing has helped his game play so far -

2. Shinkel School is sunk down to the lower right of my screen - I cant play nor exit the side game so I have to log in and out to regain my game play this is also happening to other players in the CoOp.

3. Last two evening more so last night the blue log in screen comes up and may or may not let you pass to the first stage of Game login where you count the bugs and polish the tractors. Last evening I was stalled on the screen several attempts  over a few hours. Then last in the midnight hours I let it stay blue with the white arches circling each other while i watched 2 rounds of Nancy drew on netflix. I often watch Mash and chill with my CoOp. not last night. I went to bed.

3. Another member Ohyea says she is playing early this am - Having to reboot game every few mission to the order of two missions then reboot game -

Weird I say just plain weird -  I have traced a few Ip calls that are logged when I try to pass the blue screen -
     there are 4 to 6 different Domains that connect to my computer browser one that is very slow to respond is the Cookie server - another is amazon it does connect though slowly some times. Face book is faster than the two or more GGS servers. I donot know why a cookie server would slow or prevent a login if it needs to see a cookie and cant reissue the cookie and get on with it -

eddited to add the word In.

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    edited 29.12.2019
    nevermind its fine now. 
    Post edited by rie22 (US1) on
  • Veghead1 (US1)Veghead1 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I made it to lvl 21 and made several gold package purchases, had over 3 million dollars and 100,000 gold...closed browser and logged back in and its all GONE! It started me back at lvl 1 and the game looks different...how do I get back to the correct lvl and funds?
  • Chat blank, can't harvest, can't open P.M., I have done all the cleaning, clearing, refresh,twice, nothing is helping. When I first logged in, all was good, tried to feed my dog, couldn't, tried to go to another farm, couldn't. Gave up and came here to see if anyone else on US1 server is having problems.
  • Seems to be working fine now.
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    edited 15.01.2020
    1. after the update my friend is 29 workers short on the northern lights farm. Cleaned,cleared cache and logged in and out a few times. 
    Maybe visual,the farm is still working good
  • @iron maiden (INT1) A tech has tried to few times to check this, but your friend keeps kicking him out. Is it the workers that you can buy that have disappeared? If so, it is surprising that reloading did not make them reappear. :/
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    @iron maiden (INT1) A tech has tried to few times to check this, but your friend keeps kicking him out. Is it the workers that you can buy that have disappeared? If so, it is surprising that reloading did not make them reappear. :/
    Problem solved W.W. He logged out and just came back on-line and the problem was solved.  Thankyou for the help. 
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
     This might have been discussed before.

When did logging in with you e-mail address stop working?

I tried today and was not able to.   Got a doesn't recognize error.

Make sure your logging in as the right country, it always defaults to Germany1 for me and I have to change it back to Australia to login...
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    No the problem was with a dot in the e-mail address.

It has since been resolved.
  • Is anyone else finding that, every time you log in you have to put setting back and adjust zoom back to where you like it.  Mine always goes back to defaults settings every time.  ANNOYING
  • Slj (US1)Slj (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    The lead player on our farm has been locked out for several months now. He has requested a new password but that did not help. Now he is being asked for his PayPal card number to identify himself. He has gold still in there. Why can't someone help him get back in or tell me what to tell him so he can reclaim his farm? This is so wrong. He was a big-time spender.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @Slj (US1) The only thing I can suggest is that he emails support directly from the GGS/BFG website as he cannot log in to contact them. If he used PayPal before then maybe their request is to validate that he is really who he says he is and is the valid owner of the BFG account.
  • Slj (US1)Slj (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I started the farm, and he has been with us from the beginning. He is a big spender and an awesome player. I first wrote to the those in charge at the GGS/BFG  website as to what he should do, I was instructed to have him log in and request a change his password. He did all of this, had never had any problems before. He has written to them so many times and since when you need too use a credit card to join a farm game. You only use your card to buy gold, etc. It seems like he is being given the run-around. All he wants to do is get into his farm account, simple as requesting a new password. I have changed mine several times without having to go through what all he is doing. Thanks.
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    Anyone having problems logging on to the farm, we had notification of the medals then the game stopped responding, I logged off but could not log back in again and still cant.
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Was happily playing when game froze ,  closed window and now cannot access game only forum .
    Keep getting message     Game interupted please try to log in  

Have done so numerous occasions  and nothing.

Please rectify asap or It  may be the last straw 
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    Mine is the same message  :(
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Same 
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    It's YOUR fault... have you stood on 1 leg, while facing east, blowing bubbles and humming row, row, row your boat?  THAT always works.....  there... I saved you from contacting Support.  Seriously, it's been a mess ALL day.

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Same here.....logged in a few hours ago and game was working fine. Went out for a bit, came back and now it keeps telling me :the connection to server is interrupted".
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Oh I am so glad that I am not the only person having trouble with getting back into the game :'(

My game also froze & logged me out...now just keep getting the msg game interrupted try again....I have been trying to no avail. Did a full close down, still no game, yet there is nothing wrong with my internet, it is the game!!

I am so over all this mess that GGS seems to cause time again & again, there isn't 1 upgrade that has ever gone smoothly in the last year  :s & this last update is the worse ever.

Please fix, my silo is running out. :'(

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    This game is a mess........its getting embarassing. On a positive note at least we have "better graphics" according to GGS  *eye roll*
Sign In to comment.