Home General Discussions & Questions

Latest Update Problems

Is anyone else having trouble with the game since the last update? My game has been running really slow and freezing a lot since the update. Also getting lots of error messages when opening mystery prize boxes. Also did not receive my prizes for this mornings completion of the Co-op challenge farmer's league.

Comments

• Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    edited 05.02.2020 Accepted Answer
    Since the update hovering over fields, stables etc does not let me see any time remaining, can't collect anything from the bubbles over peoples' heads & collecting is soooo slow.

I sometimes can't use the mouse wheel to scroll to see things up close.  Very frustrating.  Logging out & back in again sometimes helps but more often does not.

Just another day in paradise.  :)

One more matter: I know that when I logged off earlier today I had spun the yellow truck wheel but upon logging back on tonight I find that my ranking had gone back to zero.  Now I may be getting old & the memory is a bit faded but I spin the wheel as soon as it arrives. It's either a display error or the wheel has somehow been reset for whatever reason.  @WascallyWabbit any ideas on the wheel problem?  Or is it my memory playing tricks on me?  :(
    Ozzie @ au 1
  • wmjvonk (NL1)wmjvonk (NL1) NL1 Posts: 23
    I've lost my points in the WWC!!!!!!!
    For all the other thing.......I'm getting used to it! :-(((
    wmjvonk @ nl 1
  • ljr (NL1)ljr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 46
    Just reload the game by pressing CTRL-F5  ! and lost items will be back
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I have 2 different graphics for wild flowers.

Does the same thing happen to someone else?

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 683
    occasionally I have had that happen recently as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file