Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Latest Update Problems

Is anyone else having trouble with the game since the last update? My game has been running really slow and freezing a lot since the update. Also getting lots of error messages when opening mystery prize boxes. Also did not receive my prizes for this mornings completion of the Co-op challenge farmer's league.

Comments

• willeke (US1)willeke (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Answer ✓
    I  have  lost  all of  my    harvest   in the  candy world   i dnt have  nothing  no  grapes,no  choclat syryp   no almonds  etc etc
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    edited 05.02.2020 Answer ✓
    Since the update hovering over fields, stables etc does not let me see any time remaining, can't collect anything from the bubbles over peoples' heads & collecting is soooo slow.

I sometimes can't use the mouse wheel to scroll to see things up close.  Very frustrating.  Logging out & back in again sometimes helps but more often does not.

Just another day in paradise.  :)

One more matter: I know that when I logged off earlier today I had spun the yellow truck wheel but upon logging back on tonight I find that my ranking had gone back to zero.  Now I may be getting old & the memory is a bit faded but I spin the wheel as soon as it arrives. It's either a display error or the wheel has somehow been reset for whatever reason.  @WascallyWabbit any ideas on the wheel problem?  Or is it my memory playing tricks on me?  :(
  • wmjvonk (NL1)wmjvonk (NL1) NL1 Posts: 23
    I've lost my points in the WWC!!!!!!!
    For all the other thing.......I'm getting used to it! :-(((
  • ljr (NL1)ljr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 47
    Just reload the game by pressing CTRL-F5  ! and lost items will be back
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Reloading helped reset bees and WWC... but  WHY do WE have to take care of what is wrong???????
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Reloading helped reset bees and WWC... but  WHY do WE have to take care of what is wrong???????
    I could tell you the answer to that question but unfortunately it would involve using a whole series of words that vocabulary checker won't allow        rofl
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I have 2 different graphics for wild flowers.

Does the same thing happen to someone else?

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    occasionally I have had that happen recently as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file