Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Chinese New Year Event

12527»

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    they all count, just the chip of the day gets you the little bonus items 1-20.  The booster spin shows you what chip it gives, then I see an extra chip on those harvests in addition to the one you would have normally gotten.  
    The chips of the day are the daily hard worker portion of the event. As you collect certain amounts of said chips then you earn a reward. The booster spin can help if used wisely. IMO it not really worth it, the cost usually out weighs the return.
     It may have to due with the % shown instead of a number x/xx That makes it tough to gauge how many if any has been added once you collect your harvest. But I only seem to see the chips of the day going up not the others.
  • Dddbluk (CZ1)Dddbluk (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 44
    (...)

Is there a display error, or is there still more happiness points to collect after all the animal wheels are completed? I'm aware that the blue portion is the bonus portion, that you only get after completing all the wheels, but shouldn't the orange portion be maxed out?

i.e Since Ddbluk has completed all the animals, shouldn't the happiness level be maxed out to meet up with the blue portion of the bar, like the bar underneath (co-op happiness bar?)

(just asking because I haven't completed all the animal wheels yet, so I'm unsure myself...)

My blue hapiness went to 25 and then stopped. :C Maybe I didnt have to use so much seaweed fertilisers...

And same question here.
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    Does anybody knows what is going on with the "Serenity Pond" ? I thought when we collect all Monkey chips, then we get it, but that is not what happened, I collected all the chips but I don't see the Serenity Pond anywhere,

• Serenity Pond is a part (Individual Feature) of the Rat Statue. Once you complete the Monkey Chips, this "Turns On" showing the pond as part of the decoration. If you didn't complete the monkey chips, then that part of the decoration would not be visible when you receive the statue (in another 4 days).
  • Dddbluk (CZ1)Dddbluk (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 44
    edited 31.01.2020
    Last year Chinese New Year was great.  Please do not fiddle with it too much.  Only change may be adding VHP somehow. 

PLEASE DO NOT BREAK CYN EVENT

What is VHP?

Edit: Oh im stupid.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    This is the best you can do with the event

• Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    FuzzyBear said:

Serenity Pond is a part (Individual Feature) of the Rat Statue. Once you complete the Monkey Chips, this "Turns On" showing the pond as part of the decoration. If you didn't complete the monkey chips, then that part of the decoration would not be visible when you receive the statue (in another 4 days).
    Thank you!
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    I didn't get the fireworks :(
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    Thank you for the fireworks  :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Sometimes I have to refresh the game if the fireworks haven't started.
    JVD (US1) said:

Thank you!!
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    JVD (US1) said:

It doesn't seem logical to me. After you have completed all signs, the extra points  continue to rise, as well as the blue circles.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 02.02.2020
    I always have to refresh the game because otherwise the fireworks will not appear, or appear so late that I hardly have time to harvest enough to profit from the fireworks.
    The only other option is to make sure you are on one of the other farms when the fireworks start. Then switch to the main farm and the fireworks mostly appears.
    I always have to refresh the game because otherwise the fireworks will not appear, or appear so late that I hardly have time to harvest enough to profit from the fireworks.
    The only other option is to make sure you are on one of the other farms when the fireworks start. Then switch to the main farm and the fireworks mostly appears.
    Exactly. 
  • AndyTwobeats (SKN1)AndyTwobeats (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 129
    edited 04.02.2020
    Are the prizes glitched for today?
    I've completed the 20 tasks, but didn't receive any of the rewards.

Also, fireworks happening right now (no advance tweet was given)

Edit: Nevermind... didn't know we're supposed to collect things from this icon now..

Post edited by AndyTwobeats (SKN1) on
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    edited 04.02.2020
    No tweets for FW today. They happen when they happen

That was good, Fireworks in 22 minutes. Thx for the tweet
  • visboerin (NL1)visboerin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 20
    activity button isn't working.

cann't open it
  • andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117
    My Rat is on 131%, maybe we have to do a second round..

• The barn skin reward need changing or alternatives, I have 4 barn skins 2 of which are useless as we have a max of two barns. Same goes for dog house skin.
    The Chinese Newyear is currently at day 15 of 15.
    Even so the event shows two timers :smile:

1. The remaining time of the event
    2. The time until midnight

So what happens after midnight when the event claims to still be running for 10 more hours??????

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    You don't really want to know!  LOL.... it sure won't be GOOD!!
  • FuzzyBear (FormerMod)FuzzyBear (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 131
    edited 04.02.2020

The remaining time of the event should be correct (13 hours or so from now).

The issue comes from Day 1 being so short, so the remaining time (from Day 1) is tacked onto the end (Day 15).

There won't be another set of Daily Challenges though.  On the flip side, you (should) actually have 13 hours to finish all the Day 15 challenges to receive the Barn Appearance instead of just 3.  (Not that it matters in your case, you've already finished them).
  • @FuzzyBear but it does matter in AU server, where we had 3hrs for day 1, will there be any compensation for most of us that could not get the 1st days rewards due to only 3hrs.
    On the NLserver the first day was only half a day. Luckily I managed all rewards.

The additional 10 hours should be enabled to earn the rewards of day 1, for those that got a short first day and therefore were unable to receive all rewards.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 05.02.2020
    Sounds good Kimmiecat (NL1) iiiiiif there also are fireworks during those additional 10 hours. But from what I understand there won´t be.

edited in: I was  wrong :smile:

Post edited by Summer (SKN1) on
Sign In to comment.