Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 3rd - January Magic! (In February) - Discussion

Comments

• Nuka (PL1)Nuka (PL1) PL1 Posts: 575
    edited 04.02.2020
    Co się zmieni w Parku Radości?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Anyone else hate that extra click needed when sending items directly from farm to bakery?  grrrrrrr
    yep ..... but i expect we will get told it's meant to work that way ;)
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    Where is my snowball friends? Can't fined it anywhere!!!!! It is not in my reward box!
  • Rose1006 (US1)Rose1006 (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    Well the Candy Farm barn is back BUT now ALL my other farms barns show EMPTY!!
    Good Grief GGS get it together ( one can only hope)
    So now my boat sits and sits as I have nothing to fill it with!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Try a reload of the game
  • Musher (US1)Musher (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Just finished Hint of Hawaii and got nothing for it.  Seriously displeased.  Others in my co-op are havin trouble with Candy and thus missing out on bonuses.  Last month I woke up to nearly $2000 gold less.  I'm not happy at all.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Just finished Hint of Hawaii and got nothing for it.  Seriously displeased.  Others in my co-op are havin trouble with Candy and thus missing out on bonuses.  Last month I woke up to nearly $2000 gold less.  I'm not happy at all.
    Try a reload of the game. Then check the first icon at the top of your screen
     the one with a trophy cup on a star with in a circle.
     As for your missing gold you should contact support and don't be in a rush to get a reply. But once you do be sure to use that reply to forward and other information they request
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    What is the use of this that appeared after the update?

This is in the "Equipment" tab

Thanks

Text says: Fun Park Ticket
  • Rose1006 (US1)Rose1006 (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    Try a reload of the game
    Thanks!! simple fix to my panic ;) 
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Worse upgrade after the DSF reworks 2 years ago. 

triple clicking to harvest and hoping it will harvest this time. Slow as a snail gooing uphill on a hot summerday.
    The game stutters and sputters like a bad running engine. Coop members are there and 1 minute later they are gone. Sparkling impossible or nearly impossible. The coop tree explode like a nuke when you water it.

Can we not do a roll back?? About 6 years in time?? That would make a lot of players happy. 

Dear GGS all those new things you put in are the most USELESS things we need to have more of in this game. 
    Same as that humus posts.Why Why Why,wich nitwit thought we need that in this game??
    1 Little tip. Try to find real fulltime game artists/developers who are a bit more expensive in wages instead of using nerds from a temporary workagency wich works for tomuch for what they do.
    Get this game for once BUGFREE or at least 75% BUGFREE. That is not to much asked
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226

Thanks

Those are the tickets you needed to buy the land plots for the Decoration valley. They have always been in our inventory but they had a different icon.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113

Thanks

I believe as they changed hard work rewards for Goldfish Rescue event, they will remove rewards for Pleasure Park(Fun park in your server I think) too and will give these tickets for hard working rewards. Now when I have an established Deco valley to play Pleasure Park and win Country manor, they removed its rewards and added these tickets.  :(
  • Since the update every process has become impossibly slow. From harvesting, to checking status- everything. Has made it virtually impossible to collect from workers. Every box that pops up when I want to view something stays up no less than 30 seconds and prevents me from viewing anything else while it's there.
    Any ideas? I have refreshed several times and brought up the page from scratch. No difference.
    Going to have to find a new game if I can't find a fix.
    The way it is now is intolerable. :(

Okay. Then only the drawing has changed. This drawing is from the Park of Pleasure  :)

I have all the plots, I may not remember what the drawing was like before.

Thanks for your help!  :)
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    I like the new Bee City and it is affordable, and the possibility to use the building coins at a later time is very welcome to me.

Sorry for all those players who suffer from slow play. Although I myself hardly suffer from that, I hope that something will be done about it soon. 

• Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95

Thanks

I still have old ones left (475 pc), and these new tickets are zero, so can those be for the land plots in the Decoration valley? 

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Thanks

Those are the tickets you needed to buy the land plots for the Decoration valley. They have always been in our inventory but they had a different icon.
    I'm not so sure. One is a permit (for land expansion), and this one is labeled "ticket," presumably to buy something from a trader with them. Both still are in our inventory.
    @artful (US1)

You're right.   ;)

We still have the 2 drawings.

Surprise!  ;)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @artful (US1)

You're right.   ;)

We still have the 2 drawings.

Surprise!  ;)
    I'm sure they'll tell us eventually! LOL!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    This has been getting more and more ridiculous - busy, busy, busy.
    Even pulling the farm over to try to put everything in the open, it's hard to see and click what you want to click.

• What is the use of this that appeared after the update?

Thanks

For now, all we know is they are a new item for the "New" Pleasure Park event.  They will give us more information before the next PP starts.

@FuzzyBear

¡Thanks!   :)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    This has been getting more and more ridiculous - busy, busy, busy.
    Even pulling the farm over to try to put everything in the open, it's hard to see and click what you want to click.

Maybe you should buy a chromecast and cast the page to your tv :smiley:

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Reading the past few pages, NOTHING BUT COMPLAINTS!   Not one person said "hey great idea." NOT ONE!

So GG.... I'd suggest you flunk and fire all your interns.  Send them back to school with the suggestion they learn customer relations and how to do what your customers want, not the polar opposite.

Hire some actual SKILLED help.   And over see them with someone who actually passed "marketing 101."

Meanwhile I agree with all the complaints mentioned above.  All the pop ups, HUGE red explanation marks, and all the useless CRAP flying out of everything we harvest, signs you cannot even SEE if a crop is ready to harvest.

My answer to all of the above?  
    Leave this trash can game and go play some poker.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    LOL, guess you missed my post @Artmaker (GB1)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Reading the past few pages, NOTHING BUT COMPLAINTS!   Not one person said "hey great idea." NOT ONE!
    JVD (US1) said:
    LOL, guess you missed my post @Artmaker (GB1)
    other than the field signs, I am happy with the update and the hotfix.... love not having pop-ups!!! Reward notification works great and now that the exclamation marks on offers have been fixed, it is wonderful!
    Nice job GGS!!
    For the most part the updates are fine and I am happy that the Candy barn has returned to normal.  Thank you.

But I certainly do wish the "BIG RED EXCLAMATION POINTS" were reduced in size.  Just like the Team does not like us to do all capitals for emphasis, I do not like the size of the red exclamation points.  Please reduce them to tiny ones.  Thank you very much!

I am sooooo glad to be rid of the popups. I do think the top of the screen could use some rearranging.

The farmmanagement is no improvement but I can live with it. Maybe a larger window so 4 rows can fit in, saves a bit of scrolling.

The signs at the fields....useless.

The changed graphics....waste of time that should be spent on fixing buges.

What bugs me most, is the seemingly untested implementation of new content.that almost always causes trouble. Although the fixes were swift this time.
  • What is the use of this that appeared after the update?

Thanks

I believe as they changed hard work rewards for Goldfish Rescue event, they will remove rewards for Pleasure Park(Fun park in your server I think) too and will give these tickets for hard working rewards. Now when I have an established Deco valley to play Pleasure Park and win Country manor, they removed its rewards and added these tickets.  :(
    Hmmm, same here, i really hope that the country manor stays in the rewards or, maybe makes an appearance in the pleasure park trader for a fair amount of tickets that we can get in 1 pleasure park :)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 05.02.2020
    I just finished spending over $4B setting up my deco park, will not be happy if GML and manor are removed.  We could get 2 GML and 1 manor + other rewards from 1 PP, I hope this does not change.  I am scared that they are about to destroy this event totally, wait and see.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    A bit on constructive criticism having played the game for a bit after new update

Good work on the pop-up reduction, great addition to the game.

Now on to the bad........what use is there for better graphics when it causes game play so slow its frustrating to play? I would have thought game speed should be top priority and removing the little progress bar when u collect has done nothing, its made my game even more laggy. We shouldn't have to buy new computers and advanced software to play this game, if GGS expects us to do so THEY should pay for it.

Sign In to comment.