Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 3rd - January Magic! (In February) - Discussion

Comments

• Do not like changes in the barn. Should not have to search the entire barn to find products. Will reconsider time spent playing game.

Terrible changes - all mixed up and a mess - time spent scrolling !!
  • brian69 (SKN1)brian69 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 36
    I really don`t like the new stuff.

Why change the things that worked fine.

The inventory had a number of pages we could click on, that was more manageable, now you only have one page ( for each farm ) and have to scroll down to the buttom, that`s annoying.

There are surely other things i don`t like, but this was one thing i hope they will change back to the way it was before.
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    hey folks  ,   the old Candy Farm Barn is back  ,   yippee
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Anybody else struggling with an unstable cursor after the upgrade? Have always been able to hover over fields during CC to see what had been planted (special or regular), or how much time is left on a building, but can only do so now for a while, then the cursor becomes "different" and doesn't show it anymore. Should I report it on another thread?

Yes I have the same problem. Somehow the mouseover/hover function is affected by the update.
  • Anybody else struggling with an unstable cursor after the upgrade? Have always been able to hover over fields during CC to see what had been planted (special or regular), or how much time is left on a building, but can only do so now for a while, then the cursor becomes "different" and doesn't show it anymore. Should I report it on another thread?

Yes I have the same problem. Somehow the mouseover/hover function is affected by the update.
    Anybody else struggling with an unstable cursor after the upgrade? Have always been able to hover over fields during CC to see what had been planted (special or regular), or how much time is left on a building, but can only do so now for a while, then the cursor becomes "different" and doesn't show it anymore. Should I report it on another thread?

Yes I have the same problem :(
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Farm management was better than barn view. Barn view is disgusting and complicated  :(
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 04.02.2020
    I cannot collect from the gold cup at the top for my pending rewards, it is not opening at all, when collecting my mouse goes to a fist and i cannot get it to go back to normal AND for the barns totally rubbish, what a crap update !!!

I see the gold offers still work well !
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    I cannot collect from the gold cup at the top for my pending rewards, it is not opening at all, when collecting my mouse goes to a fist and i cannot get it to go back to normal AND for the barns totally rubbish, what a crap update !!!
    Also, I can't collect the rewards from the cup, they could be collected 2 hours ago.
    It doesn't help refreshing or logging out and logging in. 

Also, I can't collect the rewards from the cup, they could be collected 2 hours ago.

yes i have tried re logging too nothing works, this game gets more broken every update.
    Farm management was better than barn view. Barn view is disgusting and complicated  :(
    Totally agree with you takes forever now to find anything.
  • Jivetär (SKN1)Jivetär (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1
    I can't find a place where I can sell candy farm products. :wink:
  • Micky53 (US1)Micky53 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    So now I'm going to have to click on the barn and it's little archway in order to deal with selling or buying crops and checking inventory levels?

Dislike

• Micky53 (US1)Micky53 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    I'm with you! Sometimes designers  don't know when to quit. Just make things more cumbersome!
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388

Yes me too, can't clear all the stuff that pops out of fields and workers goodies don't work  :(
  • If you need to sell something at candy farm for side task, did you try the show me arrow? It worked for me.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 04.02.2020

I guess the hotfix was more of a hotbug......
    As the upgrades are in fact (mostly) downgrades.
    Something got lost in translation I guess.

So the candyfarm products can now be accessed on the candyfarm...great.
    But the reward button has dropped dead in the process.
    And the primetime exclamationmark seems to have a will of its own.....still coming back.
    So in total : 1 issue fixed; 1 issue half fixed ; 1 new issue = progress near zero (ok....0.5)
    Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
  • Astor (NL1)Astor (NL1) NL1 Posts: 150

I see the gold offers still work well !
    The same here, gold cut can't be opened

• firewolf (INT1)firewolf (INT1) INT1 Posts: 41
    open notification and/or pending rewards does not function. completed this day, the last day for chinese new year and i got notification for 4 pedning rewards. and when i click on it nothing happens
  • visboerin (NL1)visboerin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 20
    cann't collect rewards because button doen't work
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    gold cup box for rewards not working here either
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    It is not working here either
  • Bocaj (NL1)Bocaj (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2
    New update and a new bug is born. I cannot receive my snowfriends.while I earned enough snoballs.

• Same here. Managed to open it about 3 times - clicked to retrieve reward and it just freezes.  Re-loaded game and checked for rewards and surprise surprise...  Nothing :(
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Anyone else hate that extra click needed when sending items directly from farm to bakery?  grrrrrrr
  • wim22 (NL1)wim22 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 10

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Could we not just take a month off from ALL events and get this mess sorted out?  
  • wim22 (NL1)wim22 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 10
    helft van mij coop gaat weg door jullie prachtige update geen bonus special voer kwijt leg dat maar uit
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    other than the field signs, I am happy with the update and the hotfix.... love not having pop-ups!!! Reward notification works great and now that the exclamation marks on offers have been fixed, it is wonderful!

Nice job GGS!!

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Could we not just take a month off from ALL events and get this mess sorted out?  

Would that be a month of Blue Moons in length? ;)
  • visboerin (NL1)visboerin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 20
    harvesting is slow
    klik wait klik wait insted of klik klik klik
Sign In to comment.