Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 3rd - January Magic! (In February) - Discussion

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    JVD (US1) said:
    I have no need for signs or different graphics to indicate what I have planted or used what type of humus on it... and I certainly would not want a visitor to be able to tell if I have used humus or not!!!
    Right with you there @JVD (US1)
    There is one positive to others seeing the humus signs on your fields and that is when you ask for fields to be raked.  Your team mate can choose the field with the highest humus (color) if he/she only has a few rakes.  Yes the color also is seen by visitors.  A way of knowing which are reg or spec seeds would have been more awesome!  *hint GGS*
    I would be clear what fields my coop members should rake... do not need signs etc. LOL
  • BillJohn (US1)BillJohn (US1) US1 Posts: 78
    Yes, this needs to be corrected quickly as unable to complete certain of the daily tasks now, and unable to sell during the event if so choose to do. Bill
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    What is with all of the exclamation marks at the top of the screen?  It's bad enough that we have all of the "deals" on the screen but to add the exclamation marks as well.  You can get rid of them on main farm by clicking on them, but - when you go to gourmet or flower farm they are right back glaring at you.

C'mon GGS get rid of the large red marks as we don't need them.  Argh!!

This kind of "fixing" we don't need.  Bugs & lag we "do" need fixed.
  • Qat (US1)Qat (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    I like the layout of the barn tab that replace the farm management  tab but how do buy & sell items except by prompt?
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    I don't like the new setup.  I prefer the pages rather than scrolling down when the game is so slow.  

Again, don't fix what's not broke.  Fix what is broken.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Those question marks are horrid, no way to get rid of them, as if the advertising didn't occupy enough space already, and deep red too

We need an "Ads community", where to find all the ads when we look for something, or a scroll menu at the top of the game screen, something that can be closed so that we look at the farms and not at your ever increasing number of icons
  • l see you have changed the barn but there is no candy farm icon how am l suppose to sell my products ? ? ? could you fix this please and also the island trader does not show up on my candy farm 
  • well said, Ozzie
  • Tassawan (INT1)Tassawan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 72
    Yep also missing the option to sell candy farm items. Unable to complete candy contracts.!!
  • Well, GGS - you get an F for your "January magic" failing to make even into February.  Maybe you can fix stuff so February goes out with a whimper and then March can come back in like a REAL game we all used to enjoy playing....
  • Anybody else struggling with an unstable cursor after the upgrade? Have always been able to hover over fields during CC to see what had been planted (special or regular), or how much time is left on a building, but can only do so now for a while, then the cursor becomes "different" and doesn't show it anymore. Should I report it on another thread?
  • I have the same issue, the whole game lags and the cursor won't hover over anything much
  • I have the same issue, the whole game lags and the cursor won't hover over anything much
    Glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully this will be fixed. Also not a fan of the new "barn". During missions if one needs to sell quickly to make space, it takes too long to find items. It was better when the main crops of each farm was instantly visible when one chose MF, GF of FF. Should have left the farm management at the bottom the same, and the "barn" view on the barns for those who preferred to go that way.
  • Maybe they can put all of the ads in their own "barn" and we could have our farm management tab back???????  That way I could feed the GGS animals when I want to, and play the game the rest of time :)
  • Now we need to click more times to be able to do the same stuff??  click, click, click, click, click. go through sometimes 3 or 4 clicks where before it was just one. How is this better? The poor people with carpal tunnel syndrome.

Those hummus signs can really just go away. Like - today. We don't need another graphic crowding our fields & farms, and I don't need anyone else to know if I've used humus or not, nor which kind when I do. Grrr
  • MissPony (US1)MissPony (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Where's the button to sell something on the Candy Farm? This is from the Candy Farm.
    I agree - another upgrade that will be a hot mess

• I hate everything about this new set up 
    Icons Galore !!!!!!!!! :s 
  • Just noticed that now the outline feature is stalling and also trying to move items around is lagging terribly. If we want to rearrange our farms we need that option. Please take away this last fix...It is causing soooo many issues. 
  • The latest update has once again included more bugs, one of them being not being able to see when the village boat docks.  Come on GGS get your act into gear, fix the bugs not the graphics.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Playing with no constant pop ups is amazing :)
    Im loving it ...
  • in the new barn l cant buy or sell products 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Data King  ,  I take it that 11-00 is not pm but am cet , which means that we have to wait another day for Hotfix and we will be unable to complete Candy Farm mini tasks.
    I hope GGS will offer us some compensation for this and appreciate the help you have provided in this matter
    yes a bit of a waiting game, Stay tuned for them to fix the update
     & hopefully every thing will be back to some what normal
      if you can call this game that any more lol ;)
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    I like the inbox like trophy icon for all the popups that previously annoyed me, I just wish I could store those other icons with the exclamation marks after I viewed them... I also wish there was an option in settings to go back to the previous barn as I very much prefer the pages compared to the scrollbar.
  • FuzzyBear (FormerMod)FuzzyBear (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 131
    edited 04.02.2020
    I like the inbox like trophy icon for all the popups that previously annoyed me, I just wish I could store those other icons with the exclamation marks after I viewed them... I also wish there was an option in settings to go back to the previous barn as I very much prefer the pages compared to the scrollbar.

Try the mousewheel. :)

in the new barn l cant buy or sell products 

@marie alexander (AU1)

Check the box for "Extended View".
  • Lioba (NL1)Lioba (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7
    Where's the button to sell something on the Candy Farm? Unable to complete candy contracts.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Where's the button to sell something on the Candy Farm? Unable to complete candy contracts.

There's not one just
     yet have to wait til the planned update/hot fix runs
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    I don't know when the boat is gonna be coming because there's no timer anymore...
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    They forgot to add the temp farms to the New Barn inventory update.  I have a side task to complete but I'm not able to sell my products in the Candy Farm because it's not listed.  :(   Hoping it gets fixed ASAP! 
    Same here:-((((  People in  my Coop complaining about this problem.. We really DON'T need this happening .. Yes fix it 
  • Please get rid of the exclamation points.  As usual, we ask for less of something and we get more.

We don't need smoke popping out whenever we do anything. And some things still explode violently -- like the coop tree.

May or may not be related, but there is no timer on the jetty now to let us know when the boat is arriving.

They haven't made it easier to see our awards, it's worse. My guess is so that we're forced to see the sales pitches.
    Agree with the above and cant stand the new barn layout ... the scrolling irritates me!
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Whats with the ghastly white outline around all the exclamation marks? I just collected a few exclamation marks from my farms to make a statement, the statement is as follows:

This is one of the worst updates I have seen in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a shame I can't outline these exclamation marks in white as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign In to comment.