Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 3rd - January Magic! (In February) - Discussion

Comments

• Does this mean only 100 rewards can be collected maximum ...
    If we go offline for a month and win more than 100 rewards from co-op events, what happens to the ones after 100 ?

Also ...
    Instead of exclamation mark, grey/color can be used. The greyed out and colored icons on top catch the eye more easily.

The ones on the left are just notifications; You still receive the items themselves at the time you win them.  So if you "win" a WoF Token in the Hard Work Reward for instance, you receive the WoF Token immediately, and the notification goes into the window for you to review later.  It works almost exactly like the WWC rewards do in that instance.  If you don't open them, they'll just slide off.

The ones on the RIGHT are the ones that give you a choice of which item(s) you want; I've already confirmed that the rewards with the Construction Coins appear here, and you can let those stack up and open them as needed to get the coins out of them.  If THEY reach 100 though, the game will start auto-choosing the reward of the oldest reward as new ones come in.  So try to keep up with those. :)
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Yes, candy farm market does exsist no more
    same as eug1(nl1)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Hmm .... Well then that is good, the ability to choose the construction coins when we are ready for them.
    Thank you :)

Charming other players farms has become faster now ...
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Sigh..... too many negatives to type them out, I agree with so many that have already been expressed. It seems to me that GGS has gotten out of touch with their players. The game just gets less fun with so many problems, and now the lag time that's been increasingly worse ever since the smoke or dust came around, well it's just plain frustrating.....sigh again.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    How about rearranging the top, like below picture, for instance

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @Kimmiecat (NL1)  that would be wonderful!!!! :)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Tommysfarm reports he seems to have a half-time harvest clock, but even after opening all the notifications, he has NO idea how long it is supposed to last.
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    it was good enough you people screw up every thing just to make it easy on your selves .this is the stupisest update yet
  • Can someone please tell me where GGS have hidden my Candy farm goods? I have looked through all of the barn tabs and there isn't one for the candy farm & my goods aren't on the other pages. :-(
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Can someone please tell me where GGS have hidden my Candy farm goods? I have looked through all of the barn tabs and there isn't one for the candy farm & my goods aren't on the other pages. :-(
    The update is currently scheduled to begin at 11:00 CET.

Expected downtime is around 30 minutes.

Happy farming!

Your Big Farm team

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 03.02.2020
    Can someone please tell me where GGS have hidden my Candy farm goods? I have looked through all of the barn tabs and there isn't one for the candy farm & my goods aren't on the other pages. :-(

@SALLY-ANNE A (GB1)  There is a bug after the update. A hotfix is scheduled for tomorrow to correct the problem.   :)
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Will the new "Bee Community" cost the same as the cow or duck community?
    I see it's only upgradable with diamonds.   Means your locked into the VERY BORING dream farm.   Playing the same farm over and over and over.... poof gone, start over...
    I bought an apartment on ONE of my farms and deeply regret it.  I sure won't be buying this.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Well... first one of my members was asking about the candy farm.  I've been ignoring temp farms so long, I couldn't tell her.   So I came to the forums and viola.  GG screwed it up.   So ok, they will what once worked, then they broke, and will "hotfix" later.

My own feedback (so far)   WHAT GENIUS decided we need signs showing what fert we used, THEN PLACE SAID SIGNS UNDER THE ICON SHOWING WHAT IS READY TO HARVEST???????
    You couldn't pick ANY OTHER SPOT? 
    And why do we need this?   Pretty sure I know what fert I used when I use it.  This is just stupid.

Then I look at bug fixes.  Don't see some that have been complained about over and over. 
    (The dog showing an error when he digs something up...
    Chat showing NAME NAME NAME occasionally, only fix is to reload the game, sometimes multiple times.
    Gift boxes showing more than you have causing errors.)

How about FIXING BUGS and stop adding useless graphics?

As for pop ups, I'm all for getting rid of ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!
    Put offers, deals etc up on top, or at a shop in the parking lot, down the side, OUT OF FIELD OF PLAY.
    DO NOT BLAST THOSE THINGS EVERY HALF HOUR!   No means NO.  IT was NO the first time, it will be NO the next.  Until it gets to a point where I play with my coffee then not again all day because half my game time is clicking OFF annoying garbage.

The ONE THING I wouldn't mind an alert for we don't get at all.
    When a new event starts.
    I almost never even SEE the gourmet or flower farm events. 
    And unless I look, I miss the regular event start times too.
    Oh but.... HOT DEALS show up every half hour.  They are not very hot.  Not at all.  Not even tepid.
  • DoomDark (INT1)DoomDark (INT1) INT1 Posts: 50
    Seriously?

• Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    FuzzyBear said:
    Does this mean only 100 rewards can be collected maximum ...
    If we go offline for a month and win more than 100 rewards from co-op events, what happens to the ones after 100 ?

Also ...
    Instead of exclamation mark, grey/color can be used. The greyed out and colored icons on top catch the eye more easily.

The ones on the left are just notifications; You still receive the items themselves at the time you win them.  So if you "win" a WoF Token in the Hard Work Reward for instance, you receive the WoF Token immediately, and the notification goes into the window for you to review later.  It works almost exactly like the WWC rewards do in that instance.  If you don't open them, they'll just slide off.

The ones on the RIGHT are the ones that give you a choice of which item(s) you want; I've already confirmed that the rewards with the Construction Coins appear here, and you can let those stack up and open them as needed to get the coins out of them.  If THEY reach 100 though, the game will start auto-choosing the reward of the oldest reward as new ones come in.  So try to keep up with those. :)
    Today I got a number of rewards from WWC but my reward box is still empty and they didn't show up in my inventory ether, where are they?
  • FuzzyBear said:
    Does this mean only 100 rewards can be collected maximum ...

Also ...

Today I got a number of rewards from WWC but my reward box is still empty and they didn't show up in my inventory ether, where are they?

They will continue to appear where they always have, in the WWC Event Window (in the Parking Lot).
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 03.02.2020
    WHY, WHY, WHY does GGS have to make everything so labor intensive.  Finding our products to sell, or to see what's inventory before starting production now takes more clicks than ever.  Did you ever stop to think that every single uneeded, uneccessary click just slows down our play -- especially irritating considering there is more and more to do, and time is of the essence.  Who on earth decided we needed flags on our fields?  Or anything to go "poof" when we make a move? Or more huge things that clutter up our field of play.  Please hire some seasoned professionals who know which things are important to players, and not just some interns that have an idea that will showcase their talents or that they think are awesome. "Look, Ma, what I can do?"

Better still, why not post on the forums the changes that are being considered  and ask if this is something that will make the game more enjoyable, is something that is necessary, or even if it's something the players want -- BEFORE you develop it and implement it?
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • I and some other members have noticed the we can not sell any produce in the Candy Farm. This happened after the new barn come up this morning.
    When there is a task asking you to sell something it has become impossible to complete.
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    PAINFULLY SLOW !!!!!!!!!!
    Is there a game developer at GGS with glassarms, it seems that everything they touch the break
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    I am really struggling to find any stock or even where stock is now located to enable sale of same since last update.
    If anyone knows where it is now located please help me
  • Exaliber (NL1)Exaliber (NL1) NL1 Posts: 52
    I and some other members have noticed the we can not sell any produce in the Candy Farm. This happened after the new barn come up this morning.
    When there is a task asking you to sell something it has become impossible to complete.
    will be fix tomorrow
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    Disappointed, once again. For me, the only new feature that has potential value is the Bee City. The rest of the graphics updates are distracting and add no value. I'd rather click on a pop-up to dismiss rather than have to open the new rewards center and then have to open something else to see what I have. I don't know if these updates were pilot tested, but i'm getting a sense that no one really sees any value to them. 
  • It seems that it's a lot lower after they did the update than before, and you can't queue harvesting things like you could when there was a progress bar, and as some people have said, it does seem to jam for a tiny bit when you try and harvest something and then it proceeds as normal.

As many people have said "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" now, it's not that bigfarm had no bugs before the update but all the update did was pile on more bugs and make it harder for us to play :disappointed:

• vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Data King  ,  I take it that 11-00 is not pm but am cet , which means that we have to wait another day for Hotfix and we will be unable to complete Candy Farm mini tasks.
    I hope GGS will offer us some compensation for this and appreciate the help you have provided in this matter
  • Candyday (US1)Candyday (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    yeah candy inventory has gone missing
  • As much as I appreciate GGS for wanting to make the game more enjoyable I'm guessing? I have to say the new enhancements are really making it so much harder to play the game. Unfortunately, it is getting increasingly more difficult just to process items, harvest them, even to hover over things to get numbers is almost impossible now. Please consider taking this idea seriously. Have a valued employee, someone you respect, and make them truly play this game like one of us. Maybe you will listen to someone you respect as to the true challenges this game is now becoming.
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    every time they add or fix some thing game gets worse we did not have all these problems till they switched to http and this new set up stinks big time
  • I would like to see a little indicator when the fields are sown with special seeds.  In missions, knowledge is power!  Also, will these little signs be indicating which type of humus was used?
    Yes you can see which humus you're using on your fields.... brown (reg), blue (premium), and orange (super).  I like it as I'm always forgetting which fields I've done.  :) 
  • They forgot to add the temp farms to the New Barn inventory update.  I have a side task to complete but I'm not able to sell my products in the Candy Farm because it's not listed.  :(   Hoping it gets fixed ASAP! 
  • JVD (US1) said:
    I have no need for signs or different graphics to indicate what I have planted or used what type of humus on it... and I certainly would not want a visitor to be able to tell if I have used humus or not!!!
    Right with you there @JVD (US1)
    There is one positive to others seeing the humus signs on your fields and that is when you ask for fields to be raked.  Your team mate can choose the field with the highest humus (color) if he/she only has a few rakes.  Yes the color also is seen by visitors.  A way of knowing which are reg or spec seeds would have been more awesome!  *hint GGS*
Sign In to comment.