Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Feb 3rd - January Magic! (In February) - Discussion

Comments

• lambcake (US1)lambcake (US1) US1 Posts: 343
    Never thought I would see an unending supply of bugs in a game. Can't sell temp farm products. Heck, can't even find them listed anywhere now.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    After this update my game is too slow and is lagging  :(

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • as the saying goes -

"Why fix it if it's not broke"

the old inventory worked just fine and was user friendly
    now with the update and the new inventory - it is BROKEN - does not give the candy farm inventory!!!!!!

so how long do we have to wait for it to get fixed??
    or does it just get added to the never ending list of fixes
  • KMW (GB1)KMW (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    Where's the button to sell something on the Candy Farm? This is from the Candy Farm.
    I'm having the same problem - just another bug. There's always another problem when they do these 'upgrades'
  • ANAEYES (AU1)ANAEYES (AU1) AU1 Posts: 159
     With this new update, a few problems have emerged:  1. can't sell anything in the Candy Farm (no tab in the barn for it) and 2. I am unable to rearrange my farm properly as there is no "turn" or "move" button on the ring. And when I open the button on the bottom bar to place items to be rearranged, I am unable to put items that I want to rearrange in there. ~sigh~ 
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 322
    I can't get the workers little goodies :(
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    I love the new changes to the game!!  Especially that you got rid of the progress bar, I think that was causing a little bit of lag....and the cute little humus signs.....however, one of my candy farm tasks this morning is to sell fruity delights, and try as I might, I can't seem to find them in the barn dialogue!  I tend to be a little scatterbrained on SOME things, so I tried to make sure I tried all the possibilities before I posted this, lol........but......Where do I sell Fruity Delights?  and many thanks and good wishes for the new year to each and every one, players and game creators alike!!
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 41
    Lol Big Farm has turned into Exclamation Mark Farm !! 
    I personally rather have the exclamation marks then pop ups, and I think it is easy to see if you have a reward to collect, it would be in the big star, I think (now it is just grey in my case, because I don't have any rewards to collect)
  • KMW (GB1)KMW (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
     With this new update, a few problems have emerged:  1. can't sell anything in the Candy Farm (no tab in the barn for it) and 2. I am unable to rearrange my farm properly as there is no "turn" or "move" button on the ring. And when I open the button on the bottom bar to place items to be rearranged, I am unable to put items that I want to rearrange in there. ~sigh~ 
    Same problems. I can't rearrange any of my farms since the update - it is so so annoying. There are so many things that really needed to be fixed but they pick on something that was working fine !  When will you ever learn GG.  It is not encouraging players to spend money - it is just encouraging us to find another game elsewhere!!

• ANAEYES (AU1)ANAEYES (AU1) AU1 Posts: 159
    Whew! I got the building storage thing to work - I had to refresh my game, and speaking of which, it sure is so sluggish and laggy. ~sigh~
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    On the German forum it was said that the hotfix will be tomorrow   :/

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/comment/4228005/#Comment_4228005 

~~Mona~~ (INT1) Coop CAMERON FARM

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Does this mean only 100 rewards can be collected maximum ...
    If we go offline for a month and win more than 100 rewards from co-op events, what happens to the ones after 100 ?

Also ...
    Instead of exclamation mark, grey/color can be used. The greyed out and colored icons on top catch the eye more easily.

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 895

The "mouse over"  function is not working smooth and sometimes not at all.
    But when you get the ring, and hover over the toolbutton on the left,  eventualy the move/turn buttons appear.
    It just takes some time :cry:

And the icons that appear after harvesting ,now take a lot more time before disappearing. So harvesting and then sowing after the screen has cleared, is certainly not faster than before. And I thought that was the intention???

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 58
    I am missing the candy farm tab in the Barn Tab. Can one of the mods please let GGS know?

wannago @ WWW 1
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,581
    sadly with the update selling on the temp farm is not possible. There should be a hotfix tomorrow to correct that...

designed by Farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• I need to sell Fruity Delights at the Candy Farm for my daily task but can't because of the missing tab  Hate to miss out on such an easy bonus because of this bug!  GGS should give us a bonus for the bug mess.
  • BlueMom (US1)BlueMom (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    where is the candy farm inventory now???
    BlueMom @ us 1
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 626
    POOF... it's gone for now.. maybe will be fixed tomorrow.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 895
    Hallo zusammen,

morgen (04.02.2020) Vormittag soll es einen Hotfix geben. Dieser beinhaltet:

* Der alte Farmverwaltungs-Dialog wird auf der Naschfarm für die restliche Laufzeit wieder aktiviert werden. Mit dem Februar-Update wird dann der neue Farmverwaltungs-Dialog auch auf den temporären Farmen verfügbar sein.

* Die Ausrufezeichen bei den Angeboten werden ebenfalls korrigiert werden und dann nur noch für die neuen Angebote angezeigt werden.

* Es besteht keine Veranlassung, den Support deshalb zu kontaktieren.

Translation :

Hello all,

Tomorrow (4-2-2020) morning a hotfix is planned. This will contain :

* The old farm management screen will be reinstated on the Candyfarm for the remaining time. In the February update the new screen will also show the temporary farms.

* The exclamation marks for the offers will also be corrected and will only show when a new offer is available.

* There is no need to contact support for these issues

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• LaBelleBC (US1)LaBelleBC (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    what???? I can't sell fruity delights?? there is no where to find my inventory on Candy Farm. :( .. this sucks! 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 840
    Could it be possible to downsize the huge red exclamation marks attached the offer ikons? Or remove them alltogether ?

They clutter up the screen and give a feel of danger. We know to look at the offers of interest all by ourselfes so there is no real need for them. Adding that having to click also ikons now that are not of interest so we can get rid of the exclamation marks is annoying and time consuming.

Would be grateful if this were considered seriously.

• eikco (SKN1)eikco (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 42
    I cant find the barn for the Candy Farm.?? :'( Sorry for my english.
    eikco @ skn 1
Sign In to comment.