Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 3rd - January Magic! (In February) - Discussion

Comments

• SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Never thought I would see an unending supply of bugs in a game. Can't sell temp farm products. Heck, can't even find them listed anywhere now.
  • VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    I believe all we ever asked for was that all events function like the WWC in that all of the items gained from that event appear at the event tent, instead of all over the screen.  I feel that this would have been a better solution to the problem that the current fix.  We already have an event tent, why do we need an extra icon at the already cluttered top of the screen, too?  A better thing to work on would have been figuring out a way to stop all of the crazy icons from littering our screen whenever we harvest something.  Making them bounce around like the old deck of cards from the end of the Microsoft Solitaire game doesn't make less clutter!
    I hope the candy farm fix happens soon, it is a mistake that completely cripples that farm. 
    I hate to be a broken record, but again......graphics updates and still BACKWARDS APPLE ORCHARDS GRAPHICS!!!  I don't give one rat's backside about new graphics.  Personally I preferred the old ones.  Just fix the broken apple orchards and let us get back to the game!!  Quit breaking things!  Quit making every mouse click activate tons of unneeded animations.  You've made it unplayable!
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    After this update my game is too slow and is lagging  :(

• Brian22 (GB1)Brian22 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    More clutter to block the actual farm details! When will you clowns (GGS) learn to leave well enough alone? Are you trying to lose customers?
  • as the saying goes -

"Why fix it if it's not broke"

the old inventory worked just fine and was user friendly
    now with the update and the new inventory - it is BROKEN - does not give the candy farm inventory!!!!!!

so how long do we have to wait for it to get fixed??
    or does it just get added to the never ending list of fixes
  • KMW (GB1)KMW (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    Where's the button to sell something on the Candy Farm? This is from the Candy Farm.
    I'm having the same problem - just another bug. There's always another problem when they do these 'upgrades'
  • Please - Please  go back to the old inventory
    this is such a waste of time to have to scroll thru all of it to find the item u want
    not user friendly at all
    again what a time waster

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I can't get the workers little goodies :(
  • DoomDark (INT1)DoomDark (INT1) INT1 Posts: 50
    edited 03.02.2020
    With this update, I still cannot see any reason to buy gold.

DD
    Post edited by DoomDark (INT1) on
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    What surprises me is the lack of reaction from GGS. How many more complaints must be posted before I can even read something like "We are working on a hotfix", or something like that.
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    I love the new changes to the game!!  Especially that you got rid of the progress bar, I think that was causing a little bit of lag....and the cute little humus signs.....however, one of my candy farm tasks this morning is to sell fruity delights, and try as I might, I can't seem to find them in the barn dialogue!  I tend to be a little scatterbrained on SOME things, so I tried to make sure I tried all the possibilities before I posted this, lol........but......Where do I sell Fruity Delights?  and many thanks and good wishes for the new year to each and every one, players and game creators alike!!
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    Lol Big Farm has turned into Exclamation Mark Farm !! 
    I personally rather have the exclamation marks then pop ups, and I think it is easy to see if you have a reward to collect, it would be in the big star, I think (now it is just grey in my case, because I don't have any rewards to collect)
  • KMW (GB1)KMW (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
     With this new update, a few problems have emerged:  1. can't sell anything in the Candy Farm (no tab in the barn for it) and 2. I am unable to rearrange my farm properly as there is no "turn" or "move" button on the ring. And when I open the button on the bottom bar to place items to be rearranged, I am unable to put items that I want to rearrange in there. ~sigh~ 
    Same problems. I can't rearrange any of my farms since the update - it is so so annoying. There are so many things that really needed to be fixed but they pick on something that was working fine !  When will you ever learn GG.  It is not encouraging players to spend money - it is just encouraging us to find another game elsewhere!!

• ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    On the German forum it was said that the hotfix will be tomorrow   :/

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/comment/4228005/#Comment_4228005 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Does this mean only 100 rewards can be collected maximum ...
    If we go offline for a month and win more than 100 rewards from co-op events, what happens to the ones after 100 ?

Also ...
    Instead of exclamation mark, grey/color can be used. The greyed out and colored icons on top catch the eye more easily.

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
     With this new update, a few problems have emerged:  1. can't sell anything in the Candy Farm (no tab in the barn for it) and 2. I am unable to rearrange my farm properly as there is no "turn" or "move" button on the ring. And when I open the button on the bottom bar to place items to be rearranged, I am unable to put items that I want to rearrange in there. ~sigh~ 

The "mouse over"  function is not working smooth and sometimes not at all.
    But when you get the ring, and hover over the toolbutton on the left,  eventualy the move/turn buttons appear.
    It just takes some time :cry:

And the icons that appear after harvesting ,now take a lot more time before disappearing. So harvesting and then sowing after the screen has cleared, is certainly not faster than before. And I thought that was the intention???

• wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    I am missing the candy farm tab in the Barn Tab. Can one of the mods please let GGS know?

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    sadly with the update selling on the temp farm is not possible. There should be a hotfix tomorrow to correct that...
  • I need to sell Fruity Delights at the Candy Farm for my daily task but can't because of the missing tab  Hate to miss out on such an easy bonus because of this bug!  GGS should give us a bonus for the bug mess.
  • BlueMom (US1)BlueMom (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    where is the candy farm inventory now???
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    POOF... it's gone for now.. maybe will be fixed tomorrow.
  • janajana (GB1)janajana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 34
    edited 03.02.2020
    event reward notification shows only last won reward, even when i click on show all ( last time i tried it was number 15 there )
    it loses all purport, we need to see it all
    how   will it work when construction tokens were won ?
    do  we lose them all?
    my hope was we get the chance to open our rewards when we are ready to use them, not lose them...

new barn
    i don't like it and  if i have work with it, it needs some attention:

sale starts from maximum amount, it was from 1 unit until now and it will be easy to make a mistake and sell more than we want
    ( it is important for fish sale for example)
    products on each farm are messy and it's hard to find what we are looking for...
    for example...i want sell my apple pie...i have to look through all products and material used on gourmet farm, i can buy water on the way, get nostalgic about oktoberfest and football championship and at the end of page i find apple turnovers..
    of course, it lasts so long i forgot i was looking for apple pie...so i have to start over....
    thank you, but no...
    needs more work before you bring it to life
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Hallo zusammen,

morgen (04.02.2020) Vormittag soll es einen Hotfix geben. Dieser beinhaltet:

* Der alte Farmverwaltungs-Dialog wird auf der Naschfarm für die restliche Laufzeit wieder aktiviert werden. Mit dem Februar-Update wird dann der neue Farmverwaltungs-Dialog auch auf den temporären Farmen verfügbar sein.

* Die Ausrufezeichen bei den Angeboten werden ebenfalls korrigiert werden und dann nur noch für die neuen Angebote angezeigt werden.

* Es besteht keine Veranlassung, den Support deshalb zu kontaktieren.

Translation :

Hello all,

Tomorrow (4-2-2020) morning a hotfix is planned. This will contain :

* The old farm management screen will be reinstated on the Candyfarm for the remaining time. In the February update the new screen will also show the temporary farms.

* The exclamation marks for the offers will also be corrected and will only show when a new offer is available.

* There is no need to contact support for these issues
  • LaBelleBC (US1)LaBelleBC (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    what???? I can't sell fruity delights?? there is no where to find my inventory on Candy Farm. :( .. this sucks! 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Could it be possible to downsize the huge red exclamation marks attached the offer ikons? Or remove them alltogether ?

They clutter up the screen and give a feel of danger. We know to look at the offers of interest all by ourselfes so there is no real need for them. Adding that having to click also ikons now that are not of interest so we can get rid of the exclamation marks is annoying and time consuming.

Would be grateful if this were considered seriously.

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I agree 100%, they are too big and distracting
  • Yes, please be aware that there is currently a hotfix planned for 8:30 CET tomorrow morning that will include the following fixes:

• The old Farm Management Tab will be activated only for the Candy Farm for the time being, and we will bring a proper Barn Dialogue with the Feb Update.
    • The exclamation marks on the offer icons will be also fixed and will appear only for the new offers.
    So "bear" with us until then. :)

• eikco (SKN1)eikco (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 48
    I cant find the barn for the Candy Farm.?? :'( Sorry for my english.
    I cant find the barn for the Candy Farm.?? :'( Sorry for my english.
    They will be fixing that tomorrow.... and your english is fine! :smile:
    I will be fine with the big red exclamation marks once they fix them tomorrow :)
Sign In to comment.