Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse Racing

I cannot figure out the purpose of this game.  There seems to be no rhyme nor reason in how it works.  No amount of training seems to work.  No amount of cross breeding seems to work.  I believe I think I will quit working at it.  Including anything involved with the Village.  

Comments

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @Northsta (US1) I used to feel the same way about the horses until I found this and it helped me work out a good plan to getting ahead. I now get the 300 gold every season and I hope that with the current season I will get the gold licence.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    If you would like to use the horse ranch, pick some number from 11-13 and breed your horses after improving each ability by that number of levels. But if you can use the cooperative horse meadow, try to use that instead to improve your horse's ability.
  • Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    Thank you for the feedback.  
  • BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    This new horse racing SUCKS  have tried all the "suggestions" just another way for GGS to try to get me to buy GOLD and give them more money This is the last horse race I will play and may be the last Big Farm as well agter 9 years of this ever changing CRAPPY Upgrades  fixes we have asked for for years still not done I am about to say so long Big Farm can not put up with the BS how in less time( used to be a month then 28 days now says a month but less than 2 weeks ) with 8 more levels  are we to get to  even gold level was trying to get diamond before THE NEW HORSE FARM !!!!!!! now can not get out of silver 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I cannot figure out the purpose of this game.  There seems to be no rhyme nor reason in how it works.  No amount of training seems to work.  No amount of cross breeding seems to work.  I believe I think I will quit working at it.  Including anything involved with the Village.  
    Have a look here https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/profile/Data%20King%20%28US1%29
  • i hate horse ranch right now as you now have to be level 60 instead of any level

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file