Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 3rd - January Magic! (In February) - Discussion

Comments

• FuzzyBear (FormerMod)FuzzyBear (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 131
    edited 03.02.2020
    Bugs currently reported:

- Exclamation Marks coming back after switching farms
    - Barn is missing the Candy Farm Tab (Currently being worked on)
    - Jetty Boat Timer (Co-Op Village) not showing the time of Return/Departure

Post edited by FuzzyBear (FormerMod) on
  • cant find my candy to sell notin the barn

• Francien (NL1)Francien (NL1) NL1 Posts: 10
    I miss the button for the candyfarm. 
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Good question. I am missing it too. So are members of my cooperative. It makes it impossible to complete the daily tasks.
    Is there no green arrow in the daily task (show me) that opens the candyfarm stock? 
    I have no selling task,so I cannot try.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Lol Big Farm has turned into Exclamation Mark Farm !! 
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    when are you lot going to get anything right know can not sell any thing from candy farm great
    edited 03.02.2020
    Lol Big Farm has turned into Exclamation Mark Farm !! 
    What else could we expect from a Januari Magic update in Februari :lol:
  • Exaliber (NL1)Exaliber (NL1) NL1 Posts: 52
    here the same,
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    edited 03.02.2020
    This is the worst ever update in Big Farm history.
    1. Big red exclamation marks on pop-up buttons looks bad and even if we open them and remove, they appear again when we visit any other farm.
    2. Sparkles on buildings having gifts will make game more lag.
    3. Progress bar of harvesting (0-100%) was a good thing in game. Now harvesting is slow and when we collect anything, it looks like game is stopped for some fraction of seconds.
    4. Farm management button was far away better than this barn view.
    5. As they messed up with GFR, now the same they gonna do with Pleasure park. I think now hard work rewards of Pleasure Park will be exchanged by Pleasure Park tickets and we will buy stuffs from them like we buy from goldfish coins. This gonna be the worst change of the update  :(

Although humus symbol was not needed and I hope at least notification box is good.

• Farmer Kissy (US1)Farmer Kissy (US1) US1 Posts: 320
    edited 03.02.2020
    Mermaid Bay stuff is under fish? That made it hard to find.

edited 03.02.2020
    FuzzyBear said:
    Bugs currently reported:

- Exclamation Marks coming back after switching farms
    - Barn is missing the Candy Farm Tab
    - Boat Timer (Co-Op Village) not showing the time of Return

So much for testing changes before going live.....
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 03.02.2020

3. Progress bar of harvesting (0-100%) was a good thing in game. Now harvesting is slow and when we collect anything, it looks like game is stopped for some fraction of seconds.
    I'm definitely not seeing that. I can't click FAST enough to stay ahead of the harvest in fact; it's instant.

Could be a sign of just a slow computer, or a high Ping Internet connection to your server.

• how come when clicking on the barn to sell stuff there is no tab for the candy farm to sell items produced on the candy farm

• 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    Those red exclamation marks that never disappear, very annoying.

Can't enter barn  for  Candy farm, not too surprising....it's always something with every update.
    edited 03.02.2020

Although humus symbol was not needed and I hope at least notification box is good.

As if we can see the difference without zooming in

normal view

max zoom

• Welcome to Exclamation City!!!!!!!!!!
    edited 03.02.2020
    Welcome to Exclamation City!!!!!!!!!!

Well....I still see a lot of room to the left and the right that are more or less empty. Maybe GGS can come up with some new features to fill those wasted spaces....?
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    The Exclamation marks on the icons at the top reappear when we switch farms !!!
    Good, but no cigar   :¬D

I was already annoyed to see they appear on every farm,hoping that I would only have to open them once.
    But no....lets annoy our players some more. After switching farms they come back again. So no use in opening them. 
    This way I will be missing out some "goodies" because I have no intention of opening them time after time. Not thought through very well GGS.
    Fully agree - please get rid of them
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    The elimination of pop ups, I really like. But the exclamation points are annoying and never ending.

I have put a lot into the candy farm. Now I can't even sell my candy since there is no tab for the candy farm in the barn. I normally go there as well to check on how much I have in stock of the ingredients. I can't even do that. Please fix this a.s.a.p. I have a lot invested into this event.

I haven't looked at everything yet, so I may have more to add later.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Anyone else having to guess when the Adventurer's Boat is docking?
    Please get rid of the exclamation points.  As usual, we ask for less of something and we get more.

We don't need smoke popping out whenever we do anything. And some things still explode violently -- like the coop tree.

May or may not be related, but there is no timer on the jetty now to let us know when the boat is arriving.

They haven't made it easier to see our awards, it's worse. My guess is so that we're forced to see the sales pitches.
  • musicdoc (US1)musicdoc (US1) US1 Posts: 43
    edited 03.02.2020
    Jetty timer is necessary for cooperative effort on village. Please give us some way to sell candy farm product, so daily task can be completed. The signs on fields take away one of the last strategic aspects of mission competitions, since opponent no longer need guess your upcoming production. Having so many exclamation points is like a student who highlights everything in a text for emphasis, net effect is nada.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Whoa!......way too many exclamation points.....it is like a cartoon.  (This is not a good thing)

And

I do not like the new way that inventory is presented.
  • I hate te signs over the whole farm. Why are they there. 
    The signs are ridiculous. As others have pointed out, they (1) give competitors an advantage in that they can see how much we've planted, (2) are totally unreadable unless you zoom in, (3) make the fields look less like real fields -- just more clutter.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • elise (GB1)elise (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    Did we really need this update? now I am unable to sell my produce from the candy farm.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    It gets more awful by the minute
  • William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 367
    edited 03.02.2020
    Not sure what was done, but I'm having a slower time harvesting stuff...

The game is missing over half of my harvest clicks. Not sure why main farm is worse than others, not that any works as good as it use to.

We need fewer animations - no need for puffs of smoke or more sparkly gifts or exclamation marks on offers.
    Post edited by William Robert (US1) on
  • dbiker (US1)dbiker (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Do not like changes in the barn. Should not have to search the entire barn to find products. Will reconsider time spent playing game.
Sign In to comment.