Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 4th - Enjoy the new Candy Farm and our new Cowshed Storage - Discussion

11214»

Comments

• Thanks for the info.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    if we upgrade the cow community to max level, we can build another ... 2nd cow community ? and so on ... 3rd .. and 4th ?

Or is it that we can place just 1 cow community and keep maximum 6 cows in it ... ?
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Just one i believe
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 14.11.2019
    if we upgrade the cow community to max level, we can build another ... 2nd cow community ? and so on ... 3rd .. and 4th ?

Or is it that we can place just 1 cow community and keep maximum 6 cows in it ... ?
    At least it seems you can have more than 1. After you build one it seems one can buy another one: the building menu seems to indicate such, contrary to the apartments where the building button gets covered.
  • I like the new apartment community building and I'm spending all of my diamonds on upgrading those.  I'm hoping that GGS will change the max number from one to two when I get them all upgraded *hint hint GGS*  lol

I'm not sold on the cow or duck community buildings because of the cost for one thing and not being able to sparkle my team mates cows/ducks during the sparse CCs we have.    >:)  But I do think the duck community building is very pretty so I'll probably buy one for that reason.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 02.12.2019

I don't have a cow community yet @TMKC (IN1)  but I do have a duck community.

As you can see in the image below it dose not say I have reached my limit like the appartment dose.

I don't have a cow community yet @TMKC (IN1)  but I do have a duck community.

As you can see in the image below it dose not say I have reached my limit like the appartment dose.

Well, this changes a lot of my plans for my farms ...

Can someone absolutely confirm, whether we can build multiple cow community and duck community on our farms ?

As I can see in your SS, @CBF, if you had 60k diamonds, you may have been able to build another duck community.

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Here is proff that you can have a 2nd community on your farm. You can see the duck community I have on my farm already there on the right. I didn't want to buy the duck community to make sure because I saved up these diamonds for a cow community, but as you can see, the option to buy it is there.

• ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    edited 27.12.2019
    You can definitely have two pieces as you can see below on my ss. :)

Here is proff that you can have a 2nd community on your farm. You can see the duck community I have on my farm already there on the right. I didn't want to buy the duck community to make sure because I saved up these diamonds for a cow community, but as you can see, the option to buy it is there.

Thank you for this.
    So basically, now we can have 6 colossal cows in a space of 8x8.

To have multiple cow community, we need diamonds.
    Diamonds is the problem now.
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189

- BUYER BEWARE -

I got the cow community - I put cows in it - It was not made clear to me or anyone that once the cow sheds are in the community house - you cant charm them - so hows that work - 60 tho diamonds gone and it appears to be useless - this is a sad trick to play on farmers - two things I would like to know - Can the cows be harvested? Can i recover some if not all diamonds if I bull doze the trick that Good Game sold me -  I should know by now - So will the duck community let you charm the ponds inside - can they be harvested or are they more trickery to get you to play hard and waste your hard earned goods?     When it is time to harvest I will know and after I will DESTROY it then i will know that one to -                                    

- BUYER BEWARE -

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    BJs (US1) said:

- BUYER BEWARE -

I got the cow community - I put cows in it - It was not made clear to me or anyone that once the cow sheds are in the community house - you cant charm them - so hows that work - 60 tho diamonds gone and it appears to be useless - this is a sad trick to play on farmers - two things I would like to know - Can the cows be harvested? Can i recover some if not all diamonds if I bull doze the trick that Good Game sold me -  I should know by now - So will the duck community let you charm the ponds inside - can they be harvested or are they more trickery to get you to play hard and waste your hard earned goods?     When it is time to harvest I will know and after I will DESTROY it then i will know that one to -                                    

- BUYER BEWARE -

At the moment it is not possible to gift the cowsheds in the cow community. However, there are plans to implement a way in the future that the cowsheds in the cow community can be gifted so it's not a good idea to demolish it yet since it is very valuable and will have no issues when gifts can be used on the cowsheds inside.
  • I put in the Cow shed for 60K diamonds.  It only holds two sheds for now.  The process for adding feed for the 2 sheds is long, lots of clicking and it's not a quick process.  I hope this gets improved upon.  In the co-op challenges this will not have a quick turn over rate for producing milk. Bummer, I am not happy with it at all.  The apartments are totally worth it!  Get them if you can!  I advise not getting the cow shed until some other time when they make it better. Save your diamonds on this one.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I put in the Cow shed for 60K diamonds.  It only holds two sheds for now.  The process for adding feed for the 2 sheds is long, lots of clicking and it's not a quick process.  I hope this gets improved upon.  In the co-op challenges this will not have a quick turn over rate for producing milk. Bummer, I am not happy with it at all.  The apartments are totally worth it!  Get them if you can!  I advise not getting the cow shed until some other time when they make it better. Save your diamonds on this one.
    In my opinion, its process is quite good since it requires two clicks to enter the cow community and one click to leave it. And inside the cow community it takes one less click to feed each cowshed and the same amount of clicks to harvest each one.
Sign In to comment.