Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmers League

12224»

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 11.01.2020
    One thing i love with Farmers League!

Is that we tend to get fairly different people in our divisions ( I wonder if Im the only one )

I very rarely get the same players :D

One thing i hate about Farmers League !

Is that we tend to get our co-op members in our divisions ( I wonder if im the only one. )

I very rarely get different co-op players :D
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 11.01.2020
    lol!

Well, thats probably because you are always at the top of the rankings =p

And i bet most players on top , are generally your coop members ;p
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The issue with the event ending earlier than the timer stated has still not been resolved ...
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Interesting chain of event :)

CC / Fair / CC

Love the difference , since i often do good with those, it affects my strategy , and Im not sure what to do next!

Fun! :D
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    Is anyone else having the same issue as me, the HWE is still running and last time I looked my total was 2,205,861, My FL total 2,004,136  anyone any ideas why?
    edited 01.02.2020
    I forgot to add the FL total is staying the same at 2,004,136, while the silo total continues to go up
  • Since the final medals of the Farmer's League have been given out, the FL stops accumulating points since it doesn't matter how many more points you get now, there are no more medals, so points are superfluous.

They will still accumulate in the Silo itself though, and continue to count for Hard Work and Ranking Rewards in the (HWE event) itself, though.
    Thank you for the explanation I have never noticed before.
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    I have a troubles thats close to mine - I started a thread  with pictures and it shows over 12 hours where my points were not added to FL. also I lost 3900 gold to a faulty skip - Yes I got picts that prove that also - with the score not posting to the FL - I lost a couple thousand jewels - 

it stayed like that for the rest of the event hours and hours I dare not push the skip again the first time i did not pay attention -  This one i wanted to skip high hours low points but imagine when the pop up says you dont have enough gold when I should have had  a little over 4200 - 
  • How is someone who has 1 gold, 1 silver and 9 bronze medals better ranked than someone who has 11 gold medals?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    How is someone who has 1 gold, 1 silver and 9 bronze medals better ranked than someone who has 11 gold medals?
    They must have a higher title than the other player. The ranking is determined by the titles and the players that have the same title are separated by their gold, silver and bronze medals.
  • Teteii (IN1)Teteii (IN1) IN1 Posts: 19
    I find some of the posts on Farmers' League very helpful.

I tend to 'just play' and am most often  happily surprised :)
  • Mamita (SKN1)Mamita (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1
    edited 19.04.2020
    How i can expand my Farmers league? There is 5 peoples all ready and few more would like join i am level 148 i wonder it could be someone else than level issue. II thank you allready if you can help me in this?
    Post edited by Mamita (SKN1) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I think you mean "How to expand your co-op" to which the answer is Look at the Research tab at the top of the chat window.   :¬)
  • Hello.
    Can someone help me with a list about points for medals please?
    I can't understand how it works. Some with 4-10 gold medals can be top 10 FL,others 15-20,bad place.
  • I almost said i love you for the link : :D :
    thank you alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I almost said i love you for the link : :D :
    thank you alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
    You made me smile   :¬))
    crazybigfarm has the answer to almost all questions. She is just another player like us but her site is fabulous.
Sign In to comment.