Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Chinese New Year Event

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    hmmm, my pig last year was 190H and 38VH
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Its been over 5 hours now since our last fireworks ,  do we have to stay up all night to get any advantage from them.

Getting a little disgruntled here in Melbourne
  • Dddbluk (CZ1)Dddbluk (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 44
    edited 26.01.2020
    Fireworks give x9 all animals. That means rice will give you 234 animals.

There are only two questions:

Why?
    What is the cheapest way to use the fireworks to win.
  • With the event almost half way through, you should have 50%+ Snake.
    Otherwise the Snake will finish up short..!
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    In my opinion you best wait until the last day of the event, and then decide - if you have not enough fiches to complete the zodiac signs - to turn the wheel with dollars or gold at a time of firework and use seawead on sunflowers.

Tomorrow (day 7 of the 15th days event) is the day of the snake and then you will receive also more snake fiches.
    edited 26.01.2020
    With the event almost half way through, you should have 50%+ Snake.
    Otherwise the Snake will finish up short..!

I got 40% of snake today. You can get hundreds per one violet when there are fireworks.

You somehow get 9x more with fireworks. I created new discussion only for that.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/201798/chinese-new-day-fireworks-give-x9#latest
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well , Sunflowers are amazing ( it can be used with Seaweed humus )

Or you can keep them in ur fields ready until there is fireworks :) ( but that is a little annoying if u need ur fields )

Also you can fast forward your windmill with wet pig feed during fireworks ( with a little bit of gold )

Composter/Silo are also amazing to harvest during fireworks :))
    But is it really supposed to be x9?
    My czech translation says x3.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    no it is supposed to be x3. seaweeding sunflowers are the best.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I have never gotten more than 14 minutes on the fireworks, often much less.
  • Anyone else having problems with their collected signs not registering? Read up on this thread... doesn't seem much help is around... worth sending a ticket or just hope it will "fix" itself?
    Are you saying the signs aren't registering on the progress status (when you hover over their respective circles), or not registering toward the daily rewards, or both?  Today, only the ox signs register on the daily reward totals, but all the signs should register on the overall progress bars.
    None of my signs were registering, because the percentages for individual signs were not moving. I finally decided that one probably has to collect several hundred for a mere 1%. So I'll just farm normally and be grateful for any reward I get. Thank you.
  • andy123321 (GB1)andy123321 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 28
    edited 27.01.2020
    I saw the complete list of CET times for the Fireworks, but have now lost it, before printing it out.

Does anyone know where it is..?

Edit...   I might have seen last years event, this thread goes back in time...
    Post edited by andy123321 (GB1) on
  • AndyTwobeats (SKN1)AndyTwobeats (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 129
    edited 27.01.2020

I got 40% of snake today. You can get hundreds per one violet when there are fireworks.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/201798/chinese-new-day-fireworks-give-x9#latest

Is there a display error, or is there still more happiness points to collect after all the animal wheels are completed? I'm aware that the blue portion is the bonus portion, that you only get after completing all the wheels, but shouldn't the orange portion be maxed out?

i.e Since Ddbluk has completed all the animals, shouldn't the happiness level be maxed out to meet up with the blue portion of the bar, like the bar underneath (co-op happiness bar?)

(just asking because I haven't completed all the animal wheels yet, so I'm unsure myself...)

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 27.01.2020

Is there a display error, or is there still more happiness points to collect after all the animal wheels are completed? I'm aware that the blue portion is the bonus portion, that you only get after completing all the wheels, but shouldn't the orange portion be maxed out?

i.e Since Ddbluk has completed all the animals, shouldn't the happiness level be maxed out to meet up with the blue portion of the bar, like the bar underneath (co-op happiness bar?)

(just asking because I haven't completed all the animal wheels yet, so I'm unsure myself...)

I think the blue part still has room to "meet" the orange bar, which is why it isn't showing as being maxed out. Or maybe the bars just meet when they meet, and the blue numbers keep growing regardless.

• I think the blue part still has room to "meet" the orange bar, which is why it isn't showing as being maxed out. Or maybe the bars just meet when they meet, and the blue numbers keep growing regardless.

Makes sense, thanks!
    edited 28.01.2020
    warning, folks - 
    My zodiac boosters aren't working correctly.
    (This is my second time where it didn't work correctly.)
    I spent a million farm dollars, spun for a snake booster that was supposed to last 4 harvests, and I got 1 harvest.
    Keep an eye on yours. 

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I thought that happened to me as well... but dismissed it as a "senior" moment

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    warning, folks - 
    My zodiac boosters aren't working correctly.
    (This is my second time where it didn't work correctly.)
    I spent a million farm dollars, spun for a snake booster that was supposed to last 4 harvests, and I got 1 harvest.
    Keep an eye on yours. 

Which building did you harvest? Some production buildings like the windmill, silo and composter count each individual batch as a harvest. For example, if I get 10 pig feed per production and I begin 16 productions and then collect the windmill, it will count each 10 pig feed as a production and will use up to 16 chip boosters if they are available.
    Hmm...
    Not sure which I harvested. It could have been the windmill.
    I didn't know they worked that way.
    Thanks much for the information !
  • Windmill, composter, silo, and farm lab all work that way.
  • BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) HU1 Posts: 34
    Fireworks has not come yet! (It should have come at 08:00 pm)

Hurray! Finally arrived... We received 6 minutes...
    So random and the amount of time gotten is not consistent...
  • firewolf (INT1)firewolf (INT1) INT1 Posts: 41
    1. myb for next CNY make ranks with ranking awards, implement in WWC with hard work rewards aside from chip rewards.
    2. make for pig and dog signs either bonus elements like another 1x1 sizes or discard chips from collecting and wheel booster after collecting all of them, that would increase chance of other chips which are missing.
    3. all those pop ups offers change so they would just show circles on main screen like always but make them flash red so the player can check then on on his own accordance without disturbing the game.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Same thing has happened at SKN1 today. Even restarting, clearing cookies aso didn´t help. Does make us feel short changed indeed.

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    ops  3. flash red and maybe consistently? Please, no to that! We are able to spot those ikons all on our own. Just need to get used to it, if not.

When it comes to 1. and 2. I don´t really know, maybe good ideas, but well, is there interest for it amongst the players?

My thoughts :wink:
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Anyone else having problems with their collected signs not registering? Read up on this thread... doesn't seem much help is around... worth sending a ticket or just hope it will "fix" itself?
    Are you saying the signs aren't registering on the progress status (when you hover over their respective circles), or not registering toward the daily rewards, or both?  Today, only the ox signs register on the daily reward totals, but all the signs should register on the overall progress bars.
    None of my signs were registering, because the percentages for individual signs were not moving. I finally decided that one probably has to collect several hundred for a mere 1%. So I'll just farm normally and be grateful for any reward I get. Thank you.
    Remember it is the chip of the day that counts - not the rest :/
    edited 31.01.2020
    Same thing has happened at SKN1 today. Even restarting, clearing cookies aso didn´t help. Does make us feel short changed indeed.

Unfortunately yes. :( In these cases nothing helps (restarting game "million" times, clearing cookies, trying another browsers/devices).
    they all count, just the chip of the day gets you the little bonus items 1-20.  The booster spin shows you what chip it gives, then I see an extra chip on those harvests in addition to the one you would have normally gotten.  
  • firewolf (INT1)firewolf (INT1) INT1 Posts: 41
    also, change in booster wheell number of zodiac chips from 1-12 to 3-15 - giving $ 1 million for 1 booster is somewhat a letdown
Sign In to comment.