Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

4 Bronze Boxes Missing

2»

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    So you're saying now it's going to work? I received those boxes with the Chinese New Year and the end of WWC. Also as part of the Farmer's League payout.

No. What WiseWing is saying is that you received the correct number of mystery boxes, but the game made it appear that you had more than what you actually have and should have received. (eg. It says I will receive two silver mystery boxes from the Chinese New Year hard work reward, then I receive them and now six appear to have been added to my inventory. I can open the first two but not the others because they are simply being displayed as existing in my inventory when they actually don't.)

This has also occurred for me with other rewards, not only mystery boxes. It is simply a display issue and no one has been cheated out of mystery boxes or any other rewards.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    yeah, it will work with anything new you get... but if before the fix... who knows? haven't tried to open any  since the " fix"
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    WiseWing said:
    Hello everyone. We got the explanation regarding the boxes. There was a visual bug showing that the player receives more boxes that it should. So the inventory showed boxes that were not there and therefore you could not opened them. The bug should be fixed. If anyone still experiences any problem with boxes, please inform us.
    Happened again today.   Three different boxes, I got some, then the error.  Perhaps this was fixed while those were sitting there?   We'll see, but here is the error.  With some of the boxes I can't get.  (one is behind the error.)

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @Artmaker (GB1) thank you. It could be that they are "leftovers" from the already fixed bug, but I will forward it anyway. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I think it's not fixed yet. I opened all of my silver mystery boxes the day before and today it displayed as giving me four instead of two and I could not open the extra ones.
    Thank you for the info @ninjahuman (AU1), I will forward it. 

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @WiseWing The error is still happening. See pic below:

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I just had this happen again to me... so it's not fixed.  it was bronze boxes this time.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Green themed box and bronze boxes both showed double of what I could open... and the error message displayed.  I did get to open all the silver boxes.  Not fixed yet!
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 01.02.2020
    The same is happening on the NL server. Several coopmembers complained about this bug.
    After reloading the game, the remaining boxes are gone. Saying it is a display error and that you receive the won boxes and the remaining are an error , does not cut it for me. The error is recurring now for about a week, with different type of boxes.
    Just fix it and stop making up excuses.

I dare not open any mysteryboxes from stock.....they might just disappear after opening one or two.

• Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    This is the response I got from Support about the Mystery Box errors:

I am sorry to hear that you have had an error message on your account and problems with opening your mystery boxes up.

However, this error was happening because of a visual error. You do not actually own these mystery boxes on your account. The bug has to do with the activity rewards won in the Chinese New Year event. There was a bug in that event that shows you that you have won the activity rewards, but you had actually not won them - thus you are trying to open mystery boxes that are not actually there to be opened - and you get an error code.

This issue with the Chinese New Year activity rewards was resolved and fixed late last week and it should now be working as it should. However, any previously won mystery boxes from this event might make you receive error codes, and they might also disappear.

• luc2260 (NL1)luc2260 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    Do you have a screenshot to prove moderator?  I have lost a copple of boxes, and this morning again...  so it isn't fixed .  It does not sound nice , I know,  it is just a visual  bug.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546

Why error message when opening boxes?
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @luc2260 (NL1)  and @Maggiltilda (NL1)  It is apparently a visual bug according to BFG and it's from the Chinese New Year event that is running.
    It seams that the bug is still present. I asked again and it seams that the bug fix should be implemented in the next update.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Well it happened again.  Boxes were cleared yesterday so this was sometime in the past 24 hours.  TWO of my boxes won't open.  One has a good batch still waiting, the other I only had TWO boxes and not one will open. 

BTW.... I have decided to not even bother with those newer, and MUCH slower boxes.  Maybe after I hit 100 or so...  downloaded an auto clicker.  I can just park that and walk away until they all open.

OR you all can put an open all button somewhere.    PLEASE????

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file