Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CHICKLET COOP

Where to get and how much does it yield in eggs 
                                    Thank you very much for answering

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Does candy chicken coop drop Manpower collectible or does only normal chicken coop drops it.

If yes,
    Does both type of chicken coop drop same number of manpower collectibles ?

Thank you for answer ...  :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I honestly haven't been paying attention. I'll keep an eye out.
  •  i know this has nothing to do with drop rates but would like to know how to get a CHICKLET COOP and what does it produce in eggs Thank you 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Where to get and how much does it yield in eggs 
                                        Thank you very much for answering
    Sorry, I've never heard of the chicklet coop before. I have only heard of the chicken coop, the tropical chicken coop, the Irish chicken coop and the candy chicken coop. You can click on each link to find out information about the egg and dung harvest amounts. The candy chicken coop has the greatest harvest amounts out of all of them and a good way to collect that one is by purchasing them for 4.9m vouchers per candy chicken coop from the voucher trader.
  • V1234567890 (US1)V1234567890 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    edited 28.01.2020
    I have seen already 1 person with this CHICKLET COOP but person did not repond back yet so was hoping to find out about it  thank you anyway oh one more thing this is NOT a skin
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 28.01.2020
    I have seen already 1 person with this CHICKLET COOP but person did not repond back yet so was hoping to find out about it  thank you anyway oh one more thing this is NOT a skin
    Ok thanks. That is very interesting. I've never seen it before but I will keep an eye out for players that have it and ask them how they got it as well.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I would guess maybe it is a chicken community???? 
  • nope not yet at least good idea though on chicken community
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Is this farmer on a US server or on a Beta Server? or Which server did you find this person with a Chicklet Coop?  Thank....I just want to go see.... :D
  • this farmer is on US1 here is a better picture
    edited 29.01.2020
    this farmer is on US1 here is a better picture
    Which coop is this farmer in?  When you think about it, It really couldn't be a "community building" for the chickens, since all the other community buildings (when you hover over them, identify them as a "community" bldg.  So I truly believe this Chicklet's coop was a part of some event's prizes/rewards. 

Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    One of our new members deadwabbit420 has that.
    Don't know where they found it.
  • V1234567890 (US1)V1234567890 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    edited 29.01.2020
    Farmers first is the coop its the last player on the list  but she finally responded back to me and told me that it was because she was a new player and had received it in a drop box but didnt give any specifics
    Post edited by V1234567890 (US1) on
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Chicklet coop is a new building for newbie which gives 10 or 20% extra production than normal chicken coop. ! person can have maximum 1 chicken coop only. Its not possible for old players to get it.  Earlier newbies were given Irish chicken coop and in an update they changed it into new chicklet coop.  :)
  • Thank you very very much 
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    This is how it looks like at level 9 (max.)

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    This is what we managed to find out:

Its a new building that can be only won buy new players. Right after the tutorial, a new event starts that is similar to the pigglet event, just shorter (1 day). The reward for finishing this event is a chicklet coop. And yes, it gives more eggs that usual chicken coop. New players are also getting a shorter (1 day) mushroom hunt event.
    Yay!  Mystery Solved! Case Closed! Thank you very much! o:)
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    well I want one now!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Thanks!
    Wish I could get one, it's cute.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file