Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Shorter Time Award

I was awarded a 12 hour Shorter Time award late last night.  I assume it was from the World Co-op Championship event.
It would be nice if we were allowed to activate it when we want.  I received it right before bed time so I lost most of this award while I slept.

Please change this feature in the future.  If it can't be changed to allow us to activate it, how about allowing us to postpone it for 10, 12, or 15 hours so we can get the most use from it.

thanks.

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I got mine when I logged in this morning... it's better if you're not online when it's awarded, I fear.

• don't want to live in AU then as we always get 1/2 time just before we go to bed, we always miss out on most of the reward.  I have been asking for exact same thing for years to be fair for all
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    You have to click off just before it would be awarded, then it starts when you log in again.
    Much better than when it started whether you were on or not.
    Used to lose every single one during sleep time.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 27.01.2020
    so what you are saying we have to click off before end of event in AU so do not do any missions or events that night and be disadvantaged just because we live in AU.  This is not right or fair.  You can not tell players to log off just to get rewards other servers get and not having to log off and not help your co op on the other current events.  That is an absolutely ridiculous statement from a person who does not live in the time zone.  How about changing timing of events so others see the same problems we have here in AU.  Best solution tho is to lets us start the reward any time after the event ends within 24hrs.  If this can't be done then rotate the times for events, at least then the disadvantage moves around the world.  Not just disadvantaging the same time zone ALL the time.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I was awarded a 12 hour Shorter Time award late last night.  I assume it was from the World Co-op Championship event.
    It would be nice if we were allowed to activate it when we want.  I received it right before bed time so I lost most of this award while I slept.

Please change this feature in the future.  If it can't be changed to allow us to activate it, how about allowing us to postpone it for 10, 12, or 15 hours so we can get the most use from it.

thanks.
    I believe these are great and more fair suggestions and something the programmers should be able to implement. Although this should be for all time awards in the game!

Cheers  :smile:
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    so what you are saying we have to click off before end of event in AU so do not do any missions or events that night and be disadvantaged just because we live in AU.  This is not right or fair.  You can not tell players to log off just to get rewards other servers get and not having to log off and not help your co op on the other current events.  That is an absolutely ridiculous statement from a person who does not live in the time zone.  How about changing timing of events so others see the same problems we have here in AU.  Best solution tho is to lets us start the reward any time after the event ends within 24hrs.  If this can't be done then rotate the times for events, at least then the disadvantage moves around the world.  Not just disadvantaging the same time zone ALL the time.
    it is not that fair for the US either. i have to stay up in till 3am to help in till the end if we are close. then i would have to log off and try and get some sleep. but that does not work if CC because i end up losing most of the building tokens. so i get stuck having to stay up in till 5 to 7am depending on when the stupid new event starts then i only get to use a couple hours of the booster before i finally get to go to sleep. so please tell me how this is such a advantage to me? i have trouble sleeping as it is. so a lot of the days when events change i get stuck staying up for over 24 hours. so really this is not fair to me either. especially the stupid building tokens.
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    It would be fair if starting times were varied, perhaps changing the starting time of events by 2 hours each time so the same people donát have the disadvantage.

Some servers are severely penalized with the same start time.

What about it GGS??
  • Ironheart (NL1)Ironheart (NL1) NL1 Posts: 57
    and what about stuff starting/ending at around 10 in the morning??

great for those that work and go to school...

is it so hard to make things start/end at 6 in the eve.....

never mind...just thought about the crappy server we play on.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 28.01.2020
    Never said it WAS fair, said that's what one needs to do.
    That's the sort of thing we need to do too.
    I don't run the %^&^%&6n website - So shut up about how you are SOOOOO disadvantaged over everyone else.

Edited: apologies for the language
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    It would be fair if starting times were varied, perhaps changing the starting time of events by 2 hours each time so the same people donát have the disadvantage.

What about it GGS??
    I agree
    and have it done on each event covering a 12 or 24 hour period. Then every 1 would get some great, good & bad event start times. :)
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844

What about it GGS??
    I agree
    and have it done on each event covering a 12 or 24 hour period. Then every 1 would get some great, good & bad event start times. :)
    I too agree! Problem is I have started to think that they have a real life person pushing start buttons = not made a programme doing the job automatically. If so then this would be a difficult task to cover. 

Sign In to comment.