Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Candy Farm Voucher Trader

Why doesn't the candy farm offer us to purchase candy cowsheds with the vouchers? We can purchase the candy chicken coops but not the candy cowsheds. Please add them to the voucher trader.

If not then the candy farm is really stupid to play now since we can't collect any candy cowsheds at all. It gives some GMLs, tokens and candy chicken coops for those that play with chicken coops but apart from that it's not that good and is way worse than the viking/northern lights/festive farms.

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Yes, add candy cows to the Voucher Trader ....
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I too support this idea. :)
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    The candy cow sheds is a big part of why I put a big effort into this event. Please make them available again.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    When can we expect to know any more information about resolving this issue? It is fair to expect that we can collect the candy cowsheds from the trader considering the fact that the 65 million voucher hard work reward has been replaced with a bad decoration and that similar themed buildings are available from the viking/northern lights/festive farm.
  • @ninjahuman (AU1) the candy cow shed is still there as reward for top 10
    @ninjahuman (AU1) the candy cow shed is still there as reward for top 10
    Thanks. I saw that and I plan to get one from there but it's really disappointing compared to those winter farms that we just played where we can buy those viking duck coops directly. Compared to here, players would have to buy tokens and spin them on the WWC WOF which would cost around 75m vouchers per candy cowshed which is really ridiculous. And many players that previously got one from hard work rewards can no longer get one. Since it has been removed from the hard work rewards and the game is gradually making themed buildings more accessible such as with the winter farms, it would be great if they can be purchased from the candy farm trader as well.
    Removing Candy cow as a reward for reaching 65 million points is bad.
    Only Top 10 Ranks can get 1 candy cow now.

If candy cow isnt put back in the rewards, Candy farm will just become another event to ignore for many players.

Kindly give the candy cow at 65 million points.
    Also candy farm needs a good amount of gold to play and get that 65 million voucher candy cow.
    Now it will be ignored by most of the players  :)
    Any more news???
    The candy farm has been running for almost a week now. When can we expect to have the candy cowsheds added to the trader or at least acknowledged that they will be added at a further date?
    @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac @WiseWing @FuzzyBear

Is there any information about this? The candy farm has been running for around 9-10 days now.
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

We passed the information, but unfortunately that is the only think that we do. We did not get any feedback on this issue. Sorry.
    Most people in my co-op have stopped playing Candy Farm as there is no candy cowshed as reward in the Voucher trader, and the 1 candy cow at 65 mil points is removed as well.

WiseWing said:
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

We passed the information, but unfortunately that is the only think that we do. We did not get any feedback on this issue. Sorry.
    :( Ok. Thank you for the news.

Most people in my co-op have stopped playing Candy Farm as there is no candy cowshed as reward in the Voucher trader, and the 1 candy cow at 65 mil points is removed as well.

It's really disappointing. Here I will get one from top 10 ranking but now it's only possible for the top 10 ranked players and a lot of those players won't even need them. :/

I spent gold to get the bank and caravan upgraded quickly but I'm not planning to spend any more gold and I will have to think whether it is worth it to purchase the remaining expansions. :(
    If not this time. At least provide it in Island farm so that we can buy tropical pig or tropical cows for our farms please.  :)

WiseWing said:
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

Actually many people wants candy cow in trader but many are not aware about this thread and some don't even know what is forum. 
  • Some other sort of shed to buy with the vouchers would be nice....
  • MissPony (US1)MissPony (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    We used to be able to sell your products (and earn candy farm vouchers) I see that option is gone - yet another reason NOT to play the candy farm - Way to ruin another Big farm option
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    There is a hot fix/update on it's way to hopefully correct this trouble.
    Will tropical cowsheds be able to be purchased from the seashell trader?
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    The real question is... will the events work as they should so we can even EARN the rewards for hard work.... in order to spend them?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file