Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

4 Bronze Boxes Missing

This morning I woke up and won 6 bronze boxes among others. I opened the first 2 and then got a message that there was an error and the other 4 wouldn't open. I reloaded and poof, they were gone. Please give me back my boxes. No, I don't have screenshots because it was just too early in the morning to think to take a screenshot of everything that happens on the farm.

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    That happened to me yesterday. I reloaded several times, nothing happened. Finally cleared out everything, logged out, rebooted my laptop, logged in, and they were there.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I had 3 green boxes this morning.  I opened the first, no problem, then got the error message.  I haven't reloaded, I am just assuming it will straighten out when I do.  This has never happened to me before.
  • I lost some green boxes and some other boxes as well. Reloaded but they have not come back. No point in contacting support as they have NEVER helped with any past issues I've had. I always receive generic response of send screen shot, other info, maybe we'll look into it? etc....
    Mine disappeared completely after I reloaded.  I'm glad they weren't GOLD boxes! And the bugs keep changing and appearing in new places... not cool!
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Time-zones aside I think we all had the same thing happen at the same time. I lost few too.
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    Same here, got 2, could open 1, the other one was simply gone when I re-signed in,
    I know, it is not really a big deal, but if we work for it then I would expect to get the price,
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It's probably a display issue that is showing that you have more mystery boxes than you actually have. Refreshing should fix the issue.
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    Don't think so, I noticed the problem yesterday, and today I made sure I had no mystery boxes, CNY was suppose to give 2, both was there but I could open one of them, the other one was just gone when I refreshed my game,
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Happened here also. Boxes won in Chinese New Year. Shows 2 won, but prize list shows just 1
  • It happened again. Really? 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    It happened again. Really? 
    At least you have a snap shot of the error code
     - do hope support will be able to get back to you soon with a positive reply ;)
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 25.01.2020
    I had the same thing happen to me. It has to be Event driven as the 3 boxes I earned in a fishing contract worked fine.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    From the posts so far, it really does sound like it is a display issue that occurs if you try to open them straight away and it displays more than the actual number of them. So it doesn't sound like anyone is being cheated out of bronze mystery boxes and it is just a display issue.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I had 6 green mystery boxes, opened 3 fine... the other 3 got the error. Refreshed and the additional 3 boxes were gone....
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    This has happened on at least two servers now, and with several of my gift boxes.  I'm not done opening what I have, and get this error.  Can't open them, can't even remove them.   Guess they will sit forever?

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    It seems to be an intermittent problem opening the boxes. Some of my members had no issues while others got the error code and lost their boxes. 
    green boxes still affecting me.
    Wow, reading through that, WHY does GG ignore problems when so many people are reporting the same thing?

Tell ya what though, with SO MANY pop ups constantly in the way, and now with the chinese thing throwing up "stuff" out of everything.... then the errors when you do try to collect "prizes?"
    I had my coffee game time but that's it for me. 
    Seems I have been spending more time clicking junk OFF to get it out of they way than I do actually playing.

It got old long ago.   Finding other things to do. 
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    15 Bronze boxes have vanished from my inventory when i went to open them a orange error box popped up and then they where gone.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Lost all of these this time around -- not just green boxes. Very unhappy.  If there is an interested CM around, we'd appreciate your getting us compensation.

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I've just had the same error on all the different kinds of chests :(
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    oh what fun to find mystery boxes in my dropbox only to find out it is a joke on me.... 

just lost 2 green boxes and 8 bronze boxes!!! NOT FUNNY!
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I have the same message today with some silver boxes xxxx
  • Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    I like to save up the mystery boxes & open them once a week, lost 1 green & 11 silvers.  Nice way to start the day~ NOT!  
    Of course I didn't get a screen shot, who wudda thunk one was needed...
    Hopefully GGS will get this glitch corrected before any more farmers lose out but I'm not holding my breath.
    Thanks for another memorable moment, Big Farm.   :(
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I have had the same error with the mystery boxes - seems like when you are awarded 2, your inventory shows you have 4.  When you try to open the last 2, you get the error message.  I have also had this happen with tokens for the wheel.  Game shows I have 8 tokens, but when I click on the 8 spins button, it says I have insufficient quantity.
  • andy626 (GB1)andy626 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    Just lost 2 silver & 18 bronze boxes, also was robbed of points when catching goldfish last night, I didn't see the usual litter flying out of the main farmhouse when re-entering the farm, from the fishing screen.
    BTW....   How many of us would like to see an "open all" check box?   Especially those newest boxes, they are SLOW as sludge.  Just open all, show a list of stuff we won, and be done.  
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    Hello everyone. We got the explanation regarding the boxes. There was a visual bug showing that the player receives more boxes that it should. So the inventory showed boxes that were not there and therefore you could not opened them. The bug should be fixed. If anyone still experiences any problem with boxes, please inform us.
  • WiseWing said:
    Hello everyone. We got the explanation regarding the boxes. There was a visual bug showing that the player receives more boxes that it should. So the inventory showed boxes that were not there and therefore you could not opened them. The bug should be fixed. If anyone still experiences any problem with boxes, please inform us.
    So you're saying now it's going to work? I received those boxes with the Chinese New Year and the end of WWC. Also as part of the Farmer's League payout.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file