Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pleasure Park Guide

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325

so now i have the 26 level 3 deco tasks covered and the lowest level 3 happiness. so now i only have the 2 higher level 3 happiness and the 5x5 tasks. i will be upgrading the gumballs to level 6's and and replacing the level 6's i have now that should end up giving me more room too. eventually anyways it will take a lot of deco parts. so based on the screenshot i ahd above i only lost 26 happiness. but now will be able to complete 4 more tasks. so i think this should work out better. i also dont have to worrie about the PP bug this way either.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526

so now i have the 26 level 3 deco tasks covered and the lowest level 3 happiness. so now i only have the 2 higher level 3 happiness and the 5x5 tasks. i will be upgrading the gumballs to level 6's and and replacing the level 6's i have now that should end up giving me more room too. eventually anyways it will take a lot of deco parts. so based on the screenshot i ahd above i only lost 26 happiness. but now will be able to complete 4 more tasks. so i think this should work out better. i also dont have to worrie about the PP bug this way either.
    Congrats. :) I have done the same thing with replacing a few decorations and it helps even more like getting 30+ 11+ gratitude stalls in a row.

Maybe also try to replace the quality 4 and 5 decorations if possible as well. They are the best decorations to complete those tasks in the minimum amount of space if you have the decoration parts/farm dollars to spare.
    edited 23.10.2020
    i actually found that my 3x3 for my level 4 and some of my level 5 actually give more happyness then what i can get out of the gumballs. but they work great for getting the amount of level 3 and will work great for the level 6. and helped to get enough level 4 and 5.

Post edited by BugsBunny on
    i actually found that my 3x3 for my level 4 and some of my level 5 actually give more happyness then what i can get out of the gumballs. but they work great for getting the amount of level 3 and will work great for the level 6. and helped to get enough level 4 and 5.
    They don't anymore because those gumball machines have two village happiness points that also count towards the tasks so they maximise the happiness for quality 4 and 5 tasks. I have beckoning cats that can give a bit more since they give 15 village happiness but the others don't give as much.
    sorry i dont understand what you mean by village happiness and why that matters. as far as i have seen it does not count the village happiness just the regular happiness. and the gumball is maxed at 19 for the gumball. and most of my 3x3 for my level 4 are 44 happiness. so if i am doing this right the gumball would be 2x2=4 then 19*4= 4.75  then 3x3=9 and then 44*9= 4.8  right? i just know i took out a lot of my 3x3 levels 4 and put maxed gumballs level 4 and figured out it was better the other way except for a couple that helped me get to the 26 needed.
    sorry i dont understand what you mean by village happiness and why that matters. as far as i have seen it does not count the village happiness just the regular happiness. and the gumball is maxed at 19 for the gumball. and most of my 3x3 for my level 4 are 44 happiness. so if i am doing this right the gumball would be 2x2=4 then 19*4= 4.75  then 3x3=9 and then 44*9= 4.8  right? i just know i took out a lot of my 3x3 levels 4 and put maxed gumballs level 4 and figured out it was better the other way except for a couple that helped me get to the 26 needed.
    I don't know if it was changed but it now counts the village happiness as well.

So the gumball machine is 21 happiness which is 5.25 happiness per square.

For that same reason, I just recalled that the chickens in a cup decoration is very slightly better than the gumball machines because it can be upgraded to have 44 happiness and 4 village happiness which will give around 5.33 (2 d.p.) happiness per square.
    ya i just tried it and you are right except i also have a couple other things that give more village happiness and can be close to 40 so they do even better then the gumballs too. but that is why mine still was better with the 3x3 then the gumballs except for giving me the couple extra needed in a smaller space. thankyou. now i have to try and rearrange again now that i know village happiness plays a part. i thought my numbers were not adding right but could not figure it out. so the farm sign wich i think i got from a regular mystry chests has 5 VH and i have mine upgraded to 44. and big farm on ice has a VH of 12 and mine is upgraded to 35.
  • rae12 (US1)rae12 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    It always counted the Village Happiness in determining the number of visitors. When they made the changes in December to 6 hour stalls, it also started counting the village happiness toward gratuity bonuses. 

well i never noticed it i couldnot figure out how the happness/people were figured out.other then the just add more you get more lol.. i thought my numbers were no longer adding up. but with the PP bug as it was i thought it was just tied into that. so thankyou guys for telling me it is village happiness that i was over looking. 
    ya i just tried it and you are right except i also have a couple other things that give more village happiness and can be close to 40 so they do even better then the gumballs too. but that is why mine still was better with the 3x3 then the gumballs except for giving me the couple extra needed in a smaller space. thankyou. now i have to try and rearrange again now that i know village happiness plays a part. i thought my numbers were not adding right but could not figure it out. so the farm sign wich i think i got from a regular mystry chests has 5 VH and i have mine upgraded to 44. and big farm on ice has a VH of 12 and mine is upgraded to 35.
    Ok nice. The only thing is that it takes longer to collect those decorations but they are useful.

How did you collect the Big Farm on Ice by the way?

It always counted the Village Happiness in determining the number of visitors. When they made the changes in December to 6 hour stalls, it also started counting the village happiness toward gratuity bonuses. 

Ok thanks. I felt like it changed recently but I couldn't work out if it actually did or if it was always like that.
    i think it was a prize in the advent calendar a couple years ago. and i think i won one maybe through the Santa wheel? thanks again guys this really changes a lot for me. a lot of my lower decorations did not have any village happiness on them i did not think it mattered.
    i think it was a prize in the advent calendar a couple years ago. and i think i won one maybe through the Santa wheel? thanks again guys this really changes a lot for me. a lot of my lower decorations did not have any village happiness on them i did not think it mattered.
    Oh ok. Thanks for the information.

I've tried to create some general layout but unfortunately it is not going well since it is difficult to decide which decorations players have access to. Maybe what would be better is players can just reply here or message me if they are interested in creating some layout to collect the country manor. If you can come online to set up the stalls a few times a day and have some good quality decorations for their quality level then it is easily doable.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    This last event, all I did was change out decos etc. trying to see what did what... I now have the LVL 3 max number of decos and the first happiness requirement covered... this made a huge difference in getting better stalls. have to admit my level 3 deco inventory was slim to none LOL! I filled it with the gumball machines :)

so with that said, I also have all the LVL 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 deco requirements as well as 2x3, 3x3, 3x4 and 4x5 requirements. No way can I get the 5x5 and 6x5 requirements and will just ignore those stalls or if have to put down, will do for 10 minutes.... with my layout I can put in 40 3x3 stalls and should be able to do 1.4 million pps or better depending on stalls, only did a quick check at the end and did not get picky with stalls.

I am now in a much better position to get into top 5 and definitely get more country manors!!!! :)
    JVD (US1) said:
    This last event, all I did was change out decos etc. trying to see what did what... I now have the LVL 3 max number of decos and the first happiness requirement covered... this made a huge difference in getting better stalls. have to admit my level 3 deco inventory was slim to none LOL! I filled it with the gumball machines :)

so with that said, I also have all the LVL 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 deco requirements as well as 2x3, 3x3, 3x4 and 4x5 requirements. No way can I get the 5x5 and 6x5 requirements and will just ignore those stalls or if have to put down, will do for 10 minutes.... with my layout I can put in 40 3x3 stalls and should be able to do 1.4 million pps or better depending on stalls, only did a quick check at the end and did not get picky with stalls.

I am now in a much better position to get into top 5 and definitely get more country manors!!!! :)
    Congrats. :)

How many requirements should be completed most likely depends on your ranking. For me I don't really care about the ranking anymore since I have enough majestic citrus orchards and animal chessboard decorations for my flower farm so I have completed all the tasks except for the 2,272 happiness 5x5 task with enough space for 56 stalls. So I can place of the stalls very quickly so it doesn't require as much work as before since I rarely get bad stalls. But if you want to compete for ranking then you can try to complete those tasks you described and minimise the amount of space they take up to maximise the number of stalls you can place. You can even further reduce the number of tasks and run more stalls to run at 2.5m+ points per second but it depends on how interested you are in the ranking.

This is mine:

There are ways to further improve it but there's not much point since it will cost a lot for little benefit and I would like to save up for some things like to complete my flower farm upgrades and expansions.

By the way, you can also complete those 5x6 tasks easily with two oasis pools that will also help with the quality 7 tasks.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I will only be interested in the ranking a few or more times for the orchards, once I get a few more,  then I will no longer be interested in the ranking and just going for the country manors :)

LOL, my Oasis pools went to Greta a long time ago!!! don't think I am going to worry about it!!! I spent a good bit this last round getting it to where it is and not sure I really want to put more in as there will come a time I will have all I want from the event... of course until GGS adds more land to our farms or something LOL!

I would rather run less stalls and achieve the same goals.... this event is definitely resource intensive and takes me a bit to recouperate after it!!! So I better get all I need before others run me over!!!! ;)
    JVD (US1) said:
    I will only be interested in the ranking a few or more times for the orchards, once I get a few more,  then I will no longer be interested in the ranking and just going for the country manors :)

LOL, my Oasis pools went to Greta a long time ago!!! don't think I am going to worry about it!!! I spent a good bit this last round getting it to where it is and not sure I really want to put more in as there will come a time I will have all I want from the event... of course until GGS adds more land to our farms or something LOL!

I would rather run less stalls and achieve the same goals.... this event is definitely resource intensive and takes me a bit to recouperate after it!!! So I better get all I need before others run me over!!!! ;)
    Ok nice. Those orchards are very useful.

Ok I see. I removed all of my oasis pools except two on my flower farm and two for the event and all the other regular weekly event decorations excluding the high quality ones from the speed tasks.

Usually I just collect the country manor on the third day and don't run the stalls after that. Soon I will probably have issues with not being as active so this layout may help with placing stalls in a very short time while being able to run at over 1.8 million points per second. Usually I also like to collect it quicker so it doesn't need as much focus as the other events.

Now the resources required are not much compared to the previous version that would require hundreds of millions of farm dollars to buy and donate. It's still a bit but it's a reasonable price considering the quality of the buildings and those majestic citrus orchards cost more to fully upgrade anyway.
    I created a layout that can complete all the tasks and leave room for 57 stalls. ;)
  • I created a layout that can complete all the tasks and leave room for 57 stalls. ;)
    wow, nice!, i can have around 60 stalls right now but don't go anywhere near completing all the tasks :)
    wow, nice!, i can have around 60 stalls right now but don't go anywhere near completing all the tasks :)
    Ok that's great. :) Usually it helps to try to complete those tasks in as little space as possible so when you are able to upgrade more decorations with Greta it will help a lot.
  • rae12 (US1)rae12 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    I created a layout that can complete all the tasks and leave room for 57 stalls. ;)
    Does that include the 5x5 task also?
    Does that include the 5x5 task also?
    Yes. But I don't think I will personally use that layout since I can create a 68 stall layout that excludes that task and it is unlikely for a stall to be affected by that task due to the fact that all of the other tasks are completed.

This is the layout but it involves some decorations that can no longer be collected easily such as beckoning cats with high village happiness, pearl of motivations and a few others.

To complete that 5x5 task I would use two quality 6 decorations from the Chinese New Year event, two quality 8 fancy food truck decorations from the 7th difficulty of the culinary campaign event, six quality 3 decorations from the 1st difficulty of weekly events upgraded to 93 happiness, three quality 4 decorations from weekly events or blue tractor decorations and three other very high happiness and village happiness decorations (in my case they would be quality 3 speed task decorations but others can be used.)
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    This is all well and good and thanks for all the effort involved in this post, but I find this event to be an inventory suck and I have to spend days if not weeks replenish everything.  I dont have enough flower farm items to make flower shop merch. Its back to square one on the flower farm after I play this event. so I am just ignoring it from now on.
    This is all well and good and thanks for all the effort involved in this post, but I find this event to be an inventory suck and I have to spend days if not weeks replenish everything.  I dont have enough flower farm items to make flower shop merch. Its back to square one on the flower farm after I play this event. so I am just ignoring it from now on.
    Ok I see. Sometimes that can be difficult to work around.

Here are a few strategies to cope with it:

You can ignore the stalls that request for flower farm items only and just donate the minimum. It will mean that it will take longer to place all of the stalls though.

You can only donate specific items that you can comfortably produce in excess. For example, I often donate a lot of honey and wax because I have 15 apiaries.

You can donate every item. If you do this carefully and you start with a large storage, it's possible to avoid donating items but you need to be able to produce quite a bit of each items. But if not then you may need to spend a bit of farm dollars to buy those items.

Usually for the flower farm items, I avoid donating a few items like olives and olive oil because I don't produce much of those items.
  • I am wondering if anyone could give me an educated guess on how many visitors 4000 happiness would bring to the Pleasure Park event :smile:

Anything would really be appreciated :smiley:
    I am wondering if anyone could give me an educated guess on how many visitors 4000 happiness would bring to the Pleasure Park event :smile:

Sorry, I'm not too sure but I would estimate it would give around 1,600 visitors. I started creating a list that gave the visitor amount depending on the happiness but I did not complete it.
  • I am wondering if anyone could give me an educated guess on how many visitors 4000 happiness would bring to the Pleasure Park event :smile:

Sorry, I'm not too sure but I would estimate it would give around 1,600 visitors. I started creating a list that gave the visitor amount depending on the happiness but I did not complete it.
    Wow, really? Thanks!, Much appreciated :D 
  • Thank you so much for your guide @ninjahuman (AU1)  I didn't really pay much attention to Pleasure Park until I read your advice on here a while back and now I finish in the top 5 each time.  I still have a little work to do to get a country manor, but I would have never figured out how to set it up on my own, so thank you!
    Wow, really? Thanks!, Much appreciated :D 

Thank you so much for your guide @ninjahuman (AU1)  I didn't really pay much attention to Pleasure Park until I read your advice on here a while back and now I finish in the top 5 each time.  I still have a little work to do to get a country manor, but I would have never figured out how to set it up on my own, so thank you!

You're both welcome. :)
    JVD (US1) said:

Congrats. :)

How many requirements should be completed most likely depends on your ranking. For me I don't really care about the ranking anymore since I have enough majestic citrus orchards and animal chessboard decorations for my flower farm so I have completed all the tasks except for the 2,272 happiness 5x5 task with enough space for 56 stalls. So I can place of the stalls very quickly so it doesn't require as much work as before since I rarely get bad stalls. But if you want to compete for ranking then you can try to complete those tasks you described and minimise the amount of space they take up to maximise the number of stalls you can place. You can even further reduce the number of tasks and run more stalls to run at 2.5m+ points per second but it depends on how interested you are in the ranking.

This is mine:

There are ways to further improve it but there's not much point since it will cost a lot for little benefit and I would like to save up for some things like to complete my flower farm upgrades and expansions.

By the way, you can also complete those 5x6 tasks easily with two oasis pools that will also help with the quality 7 tasks.
    which 8x4 are you using? and how upgraded do you have them?
    which 8x4 are you using? and how upgraded do you have them?
    I'm using calm spring decorations that either came from rank 2-5 in the WWC or 1st rank from the WWC WOF. I have a lot of them in my storage and they have 175 happiness and 50 village happiness by default. I had one already upgraded to 190 happiness and I have upgraded the other one to 185 happiness since I plan to replace them eventually.
Sign In to comment.