Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Chinese New Year Event

Comments

• matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    I think the last tweet says that there will be 4 more fireworks before midnight CET time. Its 11.20 am CET now so they will have 4 in the next 12 and a half hours. Im in Australia its 9.20 pm  Sydney time.
  • Dddbluk (CZ1)Dddbluk (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 44
    How unfortunate. :C The only thing how to get them is to wait for fireworks and than spin until you get them. If you get lucky, use some sunflowers with seaweed fertiliser. Gives 630 pictures. Really cant think of any other way to get that many. Becouse it is certainly few thousands total.
    Using event seeds during the fireworks booster helps a lot. Unfortunately it can be hard to collect enough but try your best because the decoration is quite good.
    How many hapiness points did you get?
  • Anyone else having problems with their collected signs not registering? Read up on this thread... doesn't seem much help is around... worth sending a ticket or just hope it will "fix" itself?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Anyone else having problems with their collected signs not registering? Read up on this thread... doesn't seem much help is around... worth sending a ticket or just hope it will "fix" itself?
    Are you saying the signs aren't registering on the progress status (when you hover over their respective circles), or not registering toward the daily rewards, or both?  Today, only the ox signs register on the daily reward totals, but all the signs should register on the overall progress bars.
    I just checked, and mine are all registering correctly.
  • 24k Rose (US1)24k Rose (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    Has anyone gotten the full 30 mins for the fireworks during this event this time around?
    I have not. I get about 18 min. Other members of my coop are getting from 23 min to 15. This is not fair. 
    Please WascallyWabbit can you find out why we all get different times for fireworks
    Has anyone gotten the full 30 mins for the fireworks during this event this time around?
    I have not. I get about 18 min. Other members of my coop are getting from 23 min to 15. This is not fair. 
    Please WascallyWabbit can you find out why we all get different times for fireworks
    I get 15 minutes, tops.
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    @Bennet Drake (US1)

I have the same problem too. My zodiac signs are not registered and I don't get rewards.

This image is from last night.

The maximum time I have had fireworks is 15 minutes.
  • andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117
    edited 24.01.2020
    I find the Snake is the hardest to get.    Just harvest everything during the Fireworks.   
    From memory, the best is about 85 happiness for the 5x5.
    Post edited by andy123321 (INT1) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    How many hapiness points did you get?
    Last time I completed all the sections and their bonuses so I got the maximum happiness decoration. I can't remember what it was exactly but mine is at 198 happiness and 38 village happiness after upgrading it a few time with Greta.

I find the Snake is the hardest to get.    Just harvest everything during the Fireworks.   
    From memory, the best is about 75 happiness for the 5x5.
    I think it depends on your level group. But often you can get a lot more than 75 happiness on your decoration.
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    I think it is a mess...., with the fire works it said "you own all 20 rewards" but when I keep collecting zodiacs, in a little time later it comes up "you had enough for reward 12 or 13, soo..... whats up with you collected all 20? and I can't even see how many more I need for the next reward,
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    edited 24.01.2020
    I wish I could win rewards. But almost no chance to get all rewards. Been harvesting today from 17.30-21.18 non stop and then finally at 21.18 I got my first tiger activity reward for today. seriously? Where is the balance, I have all of the rats and more and its only day 4. Yesterday I wish I could have got the Asian skin for the dog house, but no chance to reach activity reward 19.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    It took me hours of constant clicking to get to reward #2 of the tiger as well... sooooo unbalanced.  I seemed to be getting a lot of Ox... that I didn't get yesterday when I needed them too.
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    Fireworks?

Early morning only? They forget it?
    Fireworks?

Early morning only? They forget it?

In 30 minutes?  It is over 30 minutes now... goes to an hour....
    ninjahuman (AU1) said:

(...)

Last time I completed all the sections and their bonuses so I got the maximum happiness decoration. I can't remember what it was exactly but mine is at 198 happiness and 38 village happiness after upgrading it a few time with Greta.

(...)
    What happens when you get more than 100%? Is there a bonus for getting 200%, that you wouldnt get for example with 199% (just as you get bonus for 100% and not 99%)?

How do you get the blue hapiness? Does the blue hapiness add up to your orange hapiness?

Does this decoration have 56 hapiness?
    The last fireworks what was announced at 18:30 didn't appear on HU1 server.

We've got today only 11 minutes. In three parts.

I don't write down what I think but my opinion doesn't finish when it reaches their grand-grandfather....

The last fireworks what was announced at 18:30 didn't appear on HU1 server.

We've got today only 11 minutes. In three parts.

I don't write down what I think but my opinion doesn't finish when it reaches their grand-grandfather....
    What happens when you get more than 100%? Is there a bonus for getting 200%, that you wouldnt get for example with 199% (just as you get bonus for 100% and not 99%)?

How do you get the blue hapiness? Does the blue hapiness add up to your orange hapiness?

I think there is a maximum bonus that is described as around 25%. However, from what I previously recall, it's easier to get the bonus completed on some of the harder animals and harder to complete it on some of the easier animals.

And yes, you are correct about that. At the moment your decoration has 56 happiness and 11 village happiness.
  • I write down all of the times for the fireworks I am able to catch.
    The one that was supposed to start at 19:00 CET, started at 19:15 CET, and lasted just under 5 minutes.

Reading the previous page where someone said their co-op has gotten 23 minutes, I haven't gotten that much a single time, so far.

Before today, the tweets were relatively close to when the fireworks would actually start (i.e. within 30 minutes of the tweet), and lasted from 17-19 minutes. I'm just guessing it's because it's the weekend now... things are late.

My fireworks times from today that I was able to get -

12:33 - 12:49 CET (04:33am - 04:49am MDT) | (16mins 4secs)
    16:19 - 16:35 CET (08:19am - 08:35am MDT) | (15mins 50secs)
    19:15 - 19:20 CET (11:15am - 11:20am MDT) | (5mins) was supposed to start at 11am but didn't until 11:15)

• BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) HU1 Posts: 34
    Dear Mods,

On the HU1 server we do not know what happen with all fireworks today...
    They do not come in time. The tweet appeared at 12:00 pm...fireworks should have come at 12:30 pm. It came approx. 10-12 minutes later and we had 7-9 minutes to collect everything on the farm... (The same happened at 03:45 pm)
    And the last one (07:00 pm) did not come at all!
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    Oninjahuman (AU1) said:

I think there is a maximum bonus that is described as around 25%. However, from what I previously recall, it's easier to get the bonus completed on some of the harder animals and harder to complete it on some of the easier animals.

And yes, you are correct about that. At the moment your decoration has 56 happiness and 11 village happiness.
    Only when you have completed all zodiac signs then you receive the bonus. (the lock then disappears) So at the moment you have a decoration of 46 happiness and 8 village happiness.
    tatatatatatata (NL1) said:

Only when you have completed all zodiac signs then you receive the bonus. (the lock then disappears) So at the moment you have a decoration of 46 happiness and 8 village happiness.
    Ok. Thanks for the information.
    Oninjahuman (AU1) said:

(...)
    Well I counted that it's about 14k on snake and 7k on dragon. With sunglower seed, seaweed fertiliser and fireworks you can get 630. So snake on 100% is about 22 seeds and fertilisers. And most importantly, dont use it randomly without the right cube bonus.

If I had known it will cost me at least hundred spins (on lvl 60 5M dolars) and all 40 flower seeds, I may not have even tried, but it will be so worth it.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    my fireworks kept going off, but there was no bonus and the timer was gone... VERY confusing and liable to make someone use special fertilizer to complete something that won't be worth it!
    By the way roses are pretty OP. They gives 27 without fireworks
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 25.01.2020
    my fireworks kept going off, but there was no bonus and the timer was gone... VERY confusing and liable to make someone use special fertilizer to complete something that won't be worth it!
    The bonus which is a booster for the chips as you harvest as much as you can on your main farm til the fireworks end.
     Yes it can worth it to use seaweed humus & sunflowers during the fireworks ;)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I have noticed sometimes you see fireworks, but they have ended.... I always check to see if there is still time left... yes, it can be confusing... 
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    edited 26.01.2020
    These are the maximum values of last year, for the decoration of the Chinese New Year (year of the pig).

Levels                                         happiness                                    
    Thanks for this, yomismo!
Sign In to comment.