Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sweet farm - lolipop

How many of these can I make at once on lvl 3? On lvl 2 I can still make only 60.

Comments

• Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    edited 19.01.2020
    its always 60, but in higher level production is much faster.
    lvl 1 - 25 min
    lvl2 - 8 min
    lvl3 - 2 min
    lvl4 - 30 sec
  • Dddbluk (CZ1)Dddbluk (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 44
    edited 20.01.2020
    And that means you should create the higher level sweets, becouse you can create more of the at the same time on higher levels. Am I right?
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 20.01.2020
    @Dddbluk (CZ1) What @Moliugas (LT1) means is the following:

Level 1 = 60 lollipops made in 25 minutes. (2.4 per minute)
    Level 2 = 60 lollipops made in 8 minutes. (7.5 per minute)
    Level 3 = 60 lollipops made in 2 minutes. (30 per minute)
    Level 4 = 60 lollipops made in 30 seconds. (120 per minute)

Basically, the higher the level the faster it manufactures your items. At level 4 you will have to harvest your 60 lollipops every 30 seconds which will most certainly interfere with your normal farming as it will require constant attention.
  • @Dddbluk (CZ1) What @Moliugas (LT1) means is the following:

Level 1 = 60 lollipops made in 25 minutes. (2.4 per minute)
    Level 2 = 60 lollipops made in 8 minutes. (7.5 per minute)
    Level 3 = 60 lollipops made in 2 minutes. (30 per minute)
    Level 4 = 60 lollipops made in 30 seconds. (120 per minute)

Basically, the higher the level the faster it manufactures your items. At level 4 you will have to harvest your 60 lollipops every 30 seconds which will most certainly interfere with your normal farming as it will require constant attention.
    At higher levels of the Candy Factory, you can increase the number of Fruity Delights that are produced at one time. I know at Level 2, which has a production time of 8:00 minutes, I can stack 4 productions together for a total production time of 32:00 minutes. 

I'm not sure what the upper limit is on Fruity Delights with a Level 4 Candy Factory (and CrazyBigFarm doesn't have that information captured), but I'm sure you can probably stack a bunch of them for at least a 30 minute production run.  That makes it a little easier to manage than just "every 30 seconds". :)

• Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    FuzzyBear said:
    At higher levels of the Candy Factory, you can increase the number of Fruity Delights that are produced at one time. I know at Level 2, which has a production time of 8:00 minutes, I can stack 4 productions together for a total production time of 32:00 minutes. 

Does stacking available on factory buildings? If subscription is available then free autorepeat is avalable only on fields, gardens and animal farms.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i think fuzzybear means the more you upgrade it the more batches you can make at 1 time. so in 
    there example. they could and were making 4 batches at 1 time so it took 32min instead of 8min. i hope that helped. the repter does not work on any production building for any farm.
  • i think fuzzybear means the more you upgrade it the more batches you can make at 1 time. so in 
    there example. they could and were making 4 batches at 1 time so it took 32min instead of 8min. i hope that helped. the repter does not work on any production building for any farm.

Yes, thank you ijrosh. I was indeed referring to "batches", not the "Repeat Harvester" (which doesn't work on the factory buildings in the Candy Farm, just on the fields, orchards, and animal pens.)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file