Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Announcement - "Moving Forward!" - Discussion

124»

Comments

• edwinmit (INT1)edwinmit (INT1) INT1 Posts: 47
    i dont like standing up for ggs but test server has been around for a while and i have never lost way too much of anything! they just store , never anilized it and reopen it!
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    When will test server be up?
  • I was not playing the PC version of this game when fishing was apparently lucrative, but to say I finish my fishing contracts like the market contracts is way off.  I usually can do one or two a day in the regular market.  Right now I have 6 contracts with clams, the smallest amount for a contract is 261.  I usually get a shellfish pool about every other day, none today one yesterday with a grand total of 31 clams, and that is on the high side for my shellfish pools.  So even if by some mistake I got a pool a day that would take 8 days to finish one contract, but it is more like 16 or more days now, sometimes there are no shellfish or swordfish pools for days.  It has actually been a couple of weeks since I finished a contract in the fishing market, and I have stopped sending boats out for the endless tuna and herring and leave them at the dock.  When the majority of days your pools consist of 4 tuna and 2 lobster the market is a total loss.  I have also stopped sending out any boats in the far pools, it is so dishartening to gear up a boat to go for 13 hours and have it come back like one did a few days ago missing most of its load to every calamity that real fishermen don't usually see like octopuses, lets be real.   That skipjack was loaded for 98 fish, and lost 46 of them.  It sat in the dock for quite a while after that, it is only a lv 1 and I am not able to upgrade it.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I was not playing the PC version of this game when fishing was apparently lucrative, but to say I finish my fishing contracts like the market contracts is way off.  I usually can do one or two a day in the regular market.  Right now I have 6 contracts with clams, the smallest amount for a contract is 261.  I usually get a shellfish pool about every other day, none today one yesterday with a grand total of 31 clams, and that is on the high side for my shellfish pools.  So even if by some mistake I got a pool a day that would take 8 days to finish one contract, but it is more like 16 or more days now, sometimes there are no shellfish or swordfish pools for days.  It has actually been a couple of weeks since I finished a contract in the fishing market, and I have stopped sending boats out for the endless tuna and herring and leave them at the dock.  When the majority of days your pools consist of 4 tuna and 2 lobster the market is a total loss.  I have also stopped sending out any boats in the far pools, it is so dishartening to gear up a boat to go for 13 hours and have it come back like one did a few days ago missing most of its load to every calamity that real fishermen don't usually see like octopuses, lets be real.   That skipjack was loaded for 98 fish, and lost 46 of them.  It sat in the dock for quite a while after that, it is only a lv 1 and I am not able to upgrade it.
    I do just the opposite. I send my boats out (unequipped = free) and go for whatever is out there. I stock up on whatever because when a contract calls for a gazillion whatevers, I am ready. By doing this and leveling up a bit, I've been able to fill one or two contracts most weeks. (Most, not all.) Doesn't cost me a thing. It's not my main focus, so whatever I can make is pure icing on the cake.
  • PCA (GB1) said:

RE: the test server 

GGS claims they did not wipe out our farms on test server, and that the farms have been put away and "temporarily" unaccessible

This is quite hard to believe, and certainly difficult for GGS to sustain they had the right to do so, given that many have built the farms in a hurry, to be able to test new features, and made use of their own gold bought with personal resources

GGS has no right to destroy a product which was purchased by a customer, unless it happens accidentally, in which case the customer is entitled to a refund, a whole bunch of empty words are not enough 

So if GGS still claims that those farms (which very likely no longer exist) are still there,  locked up by the man who doesn't own a glass, get them out and give them back to their rightful owners 

I can tell you for a FACT that the last time I was gonna play the test server.....MY FARM WAS GONE!!  So yep, you better believe that when the test server comes back......I WANT MY FARM BACK
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    I was not playing the PC version of this game when fishing was apparently lucrative, but to say I finish my fishing contracts like the market contracts is way off.  I usually can do one or two a day in the regular market.  Right now I have 6 contracts with clams, the smallest amount for a contract is 261.  I usually get a shellfish pool about every other day, none today one yesterday with a grand total of 31 clams, and that is on the high side for my shellfish pools.  So even if by some mistake I got a pool a day that would take 8 days to finish one contract, but it is more like 16 or more days now, sometimes there are no shellfish or swordfish pools for days.  It has actually been a couple of weeks since I finished a contract in the fishing market, and I have stopped sending boats out for the endless tuna and herring and leave them at the dock.  When the majority of days your pools consist of 4 tuna and 2 lobster the market is a total loss.  I have also stopped sending out any boats in the far pools, it is so dishartening to gear up a boat to go for 13 hours and have it come back like one did a few days ago missing most of its load to every calamity that real fishermen don't usually see like octopuses, lets be real.   That skipjack was loaded for 98 fish, and lost 46 of them.  It sat in the dock for quite a while after that, it is only a lv 1 and I am not able to upgrade it.
    The market contract are very unbalanced and are asking mostly for shellfish. This is known to GGS and they promised they are going to fix it. Eventually :). Hope it happends in less then five years :).

The "quick fix" before that happends was allready done. Now we have the abillity to sell fish directly (for much lower prices than on the market). Even if prices for selling fish directly are not that good, this is still a very good way to make profit. You just have to know how to equip your boats most optimaly. Rule number one: stay away from freezers and other cool boxes. You will find a very good advice how to equip your boats here:
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/deep_sea.htm

Hope it helps.

• Hello  !!!!

I am juliiette 35  the best  player on the Romanian server   followed by my husband , lorenzo 2015 ,players buying large  ammonts of gold ,from  coop,,castigatoarea who  ,  after more then 24 mounths we hold the first place  on the big events .
    For me , and for other players   on Romanian server  the game  became dissapointing  , and our hopes  that  changes will be made  as promised by  you – vanished- the new awards   are not triggering our interest  any more.
    You removed gold boxes ,  gold mining licenses, premium hummus , fertilizer,  food -but   we   win  deco 2x2  and  a lot of ,,awards  we dont use .
    You  give us tokens  for new constructions but there are  players   who need  not , and they lose them .
    Weekley village medals are  missing
    You removed lester,  happy hour , but we have  to give  larges amounts   at extra events .
    Events rewards  are very ,,cheaps, and the best player from the best  coop, does not win   something in addition.
    We have  storaged  ships  after ships , and  we are not allowed  to  use  them – only 12.
    The fish market is not  balanced – you need   weeks to complete  a contract .
    The events begin at impossible hours .
    We have in  storage space : apple orchad , cherry orchad , fertile field  , all sorts of ducks  - what for??? In this case , our interest  is  going down  
    Its a beautifull game , we like it so much  but  please , for you and for us ,  make  it to be a win-win game ,  again for you  but also for us   , we want  to be  sure , that our efforts  are   appreciated  and the game will go on

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Hello  !!!!

I am juliiette 35  the best  player on the Romanian server   followed by my husband , lorenzo 2015 ,players buying large  ammonts of gold ,from  coop,,castigatoarea who  ,  after more then 24 mounths we hold the first place  on the big events .
    For me , and for other players   on Romanian server  the game  became dissapointing  , and our hopes  that  changes will be made  as promised by  you – vanished- the new awards   are not triggering our interest  any more.
    You removed gold boxes ,  gold mining licenses, premium hummus , fertilizer,  food -but   we   win  deco 2x2  and  a lot of ,,awards  we dont use .
    You  give us tokens  for new constructions but there are  players   who need  not , and they lose them .
    Weekley village medals are  missing
    You removed lester,  happy hour , but we have  to give  larges amounts   at extra events .
    Events rewards  are very ,,cheaps, and the best player from the best  coop, does not win   something in addition.
    We have  storaged  ships  after ships , and  we are not allowed  to  use  them – only 12.
    The fish market is not  balanced – you need   weeks to complete  a contract .
    The events begin at impossible hours .
    We have in  storage space : apple orchad , cherry orchad , fertile field  , all sorts of ducks  - what for??? In this case , our interest  is  going down  
    Its a beautifull game , we like it so much  but  please , for you and for us ,  make  it to be a win-win game ,  again for you  but also for us   , we want  to be  sure , that our efforts  are   appreciated  and the game will go on

^^ She does have a point.....GGS needs to improve on many things fast before everyone leaves....
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 18.01.2020
    Message from Hunter at 15-02-2018

The list is much, much longer but of course change takes time. We are committed to providing a smoother experience, more in-line with the player feedback we have received about the game. There are many areas of the game that we would like to revitalise or alter a little, such as the Village League, the Cat Tree and various other features and events. These will be planned in to be developed further in updates throughout the year, and while we cannot fix and update everything at once, we plan to take more time for getting the game into a far more enjoyable state.

How about finally finishing the cattree that I had to work so hard for to get.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    I am sorry but the Cat Tree is about as useful as electric windows in a submarine.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @Fallen (INT1)

Yeah , it has been on their to-do list for a long time

but , it never gained any priority level so far =)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 20.01.2020
    I am sorry but the Cat Tree is about as useful as electric windows in a submarine.
    Exactly my point. Either finish the cattree with similar features as the doghouse, or make it possible to place it in the storage. In this state it is no more than a low level deco that takes up too much space. 
    I do not want to demolish it because it takes so long to collect charmes to build one.
    As long as it is no more than a deco.....make it possible to store it, for the time being.
    Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    I think there are more important things to fix ..the best they could do with that cat is to get rid of it from the game along with other obsolete parts 
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    maybe the cat tree can be used in a different way. something new not like the dog. upgrading it and gaining some kind of boosters for example.somwthing same as the monuments from ML ( well not exactly same boosters because that wont be fair for the coops playing ML)
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    edited 20.01.2020
    Got a question, sorry a little off topic,
    But do moderators here have the ear of actual game programmers or directors or anything like that? 
    Or are they just here to keep posts in line, remove cussing and like that?

Reason I came to this thread is because it seems these "discuss new things" threads are the most watched.
    But I went back to my own last post several pages back and have not seen a single post from any mod.

I recently posted in another thread a bug on the village.  My international coop JUST leveled up and suddenly all the village buildings I was trying to upgrade all said the village wasn't a high enough level.  Every single one.
    GG has not once posted in that one. 
    Today, it's all working again.  I have not cleared anything on my computer, or done anything else on my end.
    This clearly was on the game side.  Some glitchy thing that got unclogged on THEIR end.
    It would have been nice to get a note or something, I was going to just ignore the whole village and stop growing any side crops.  If not for checking (looking for what danged level it is, never did find it, but just clicked a building and viola it worked.)

Listen, I don't think goodgame listens to it's players at all.
    I sure stopped listening to promises of what they are working on.  YEARS pass before they pick one and actually do it.
    And I sure won't be throwing real money away on a constantly broken game.  I just play what does work, ignore what is purely stupid, and move along.  Kinda gave up on making suggestions here.  What's the use? 

Then they send out surveys.  WHY?   All they need to do is read through their own forums and would have a really good idea what people like and what they hate. 
    But they don't.   Clearly they don't.   Oh well.  Free is good.
Sign In to comment.