Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperative Championship

I and other members of our Bronze League Co-op find it most unfair when we are doing missions against those who are ranked "Masters".  There is NO WAY someone at a level 180 or so can compete and win.  Why can't the Missions be divided into ranks the same way the game where we have to fill the silo is?  This would make it much more fair and would also give some competition to the "Masters" when they have to compete against other Masters!!!  It is very frustrating when we play and play and play and NEVER even have a change to be first!!!

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I and other members of our Bronze League Co-op find it most unfair when we are doing missions against those who are ranked "Masters".  There is NO WAY someone at a level 180 or so can compete and win.  Why can't the Missions be divided into ranks the same way the game where we have to fill the silo is?  This would make it much more fair and would also give some competition to the "Masters" when they have to compete against other Masters!!!  It is very frustrating when we play and play and play and NEVER even have a change to be first!!!
    I agree. The Master League Players should be pitted against other Master League Players. The rest of us are just cannon fodder for them.

• colins88 (US1)colins88 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    Or better yet....TURF THE CO-OP CHALLENGE!!!!  Get rid of it or bring it back to once a month MAXIMUM.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Like Dream world makes all players come in one server and they compete with each other, all players in Master League should have a link to click which sends them to another place where they play missions against only other ML players.

Remove CC WoF in it too ... Only missions ... fair and square ...
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 17.01.2020
    You forgot to remove the school as well to make CC only about missions. 

Totally agree about ML server and CC WoF.  @TMKC (IN1)
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Or better yet....TURF THE CO-OP CHALLENGE!!!!  Get rid of it or bring it back to once a month MAXIMUM.
    good idea and incorporate the ideas TMKC and Byron Longford,let the C-C run for 7 or 8 days and i think the most players will return to fairly happy players again
    good idea and incorporate the ideas TMKC and Byron Longford,let the C-C run for 7 or 8 days and i think the most players will return to fairly happy players again
    Not crazy about letting it run for 7-8 days with everything else that is going on. Honestly, once a month is too much (Remember when we all complained when they increased it to once every other month, then once every 6 weeks, then once a month? Little did we know how good we had it then.)

Here's an idea, let the ML run every few weeks for just the ML players, and give us regular players the CC once a quarter like it used to be. They have overloaded us with events, and a break would be lovely.
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Not crazy about letting it run for 7-8 days with everything else that is going on. Honestly, once a month is too much (Remember when we all complained when they increased it to once every other month, then once every 6 weeks, then once a month? Little did we know how good we had it then.)

Here's an idea, let the ML run every few weeks for just the ML players, and give us regular players the CC once a quarter like it used to be. They have overloaded us with events, and a break would be lovely.
    Also a good idea where i can find myself into. But now those C-C 3 or 4 times a month is to much. That means 12 or 16 days mission after mission. I think we all agree on that. There needs to be some relaxing farmer time. The motivation of coop members to play missions is dropping because of TO MUCH C-C
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102
    GGS will not reduce the frequency of championships as they see that they have several cooperatives spending a lot of money on cc's
    It's during the championships that they get the most money, so why stop ?!
    The only way to hear us will be when they see that they are not getting as much financial return
    But this is far from happening ... ML came to generate a good profit for them and in every championship there will be cooperatives wanting to spend money!
    GGS will not reduce the frequency of championships as they see that they have several cooperatives spending a lot of money on cc's
    It's during the championships that they get the most money, so why stop ?!
    The only way to hear us will be when they see that they are not getting as much financial return
    But this is far from happening ... ML came to generate a good profit for them and in every championship there will be cooperatives wanting to spend money!
    You're right of course, which is why I suggested the ML have CCs that run every few weeks ... CCs just for them. The gold will literally fly.  Those are the heavy gold spenders, for the most part, anyway.  The rest of us can have fewer CCs, and who knows, if players start to enjoy them again, they may open up their wallets ... again!
Sign In to comment.