Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Candy Farm Loading ..... Stuck

When im visiting Candy Farm ... it gets stuck ... it just says Loading game assets

Comments

• Tassawan (INT1)Tassawan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 72
    Cannot access the candy farm. When I click for candy farm, message says ''LOADING GAME ASSETS" and then game is frozen. Must relog
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    mine just freezes the screen.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    same problem here, I must reload the game because it freezes while tring to load candy farm
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    same here
  • I've tried logging out and back in repeatedly, cleared cache and cookies and did all of the "canned suggestions" that are given when anything occurs in game and STILL get the same results and message.
  • FuzzyBear (FormerMod)FuzzyBear (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 131
    edited 17.01.2020
    Reported and already being worked on. :)
  • The new Candy Farm just put onto my farm is not working, every time I click to do anything on it, it freezes the entire game - obvious glitch, please fix!
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Thanks fuzzy. But 1 thing. Gooing to the farm by the sidebar not works. And when i click on the map above on the sidebar and click then on the temp farm it freeze up completly. 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844

Same at SKN1 so FuzzyBear if it has been worked on as you say, it´s not helped any.

• DarBA (US1)DarBA (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    My Candy Farm will not load any longer.
  • sultan6 (INT1)sultan6 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 49
    I can't go to the candy farm
    what should I do
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Yes, FuzzyBear  said:

The candy farm currently has some candy caught in the machinery and is getting "Stuck" when loading.  They're working on cleaning out the confectionery now. 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    wow on the righhand menue, Candyfarm is suddenly there and clicking it takes me to the Candy farm :smile:

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    To access the candy farm go to your world map and go that way.

It works for me.
  • They've cleaned out the stuck candy and the farm should be loading normally now. :)
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    thanks fuzzy for the fast action taken by GGS :)
  • sultan6 (INT1)sultan6 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 49
    Problem solved
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102
    Why don't you sell the sweet cow here?

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Please sell the Sweet cow in Voucher trader. Everyone wants it. ;)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i would like them to add the candy apiary to it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file