Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

I am so bored !!!

Same events, same people hammering me all the time in the said same events..time for a new event

Just imagine an event that was fun...that made you want to spend money on it...an event that had some strategy to it instead of just spending money.  That would be so nice but ofcourse I am just dreaming.

I do love my farm and I do love the coop I am in but I am just so bored with the same old same old some days I just find it really hard to login.   :(

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I think many folks that have been with the game for any length of time are starting to feel that way if they don't already. And what good would it do to bring in new events? You know there are some folks that will throw gold at it no matter what! We have asked many times for just such events like a separate CC for non gold user. But we know that will never happen ;)
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    When watching water evaporate or paint dry becomes more fun then it's time to find a new game.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Waits for Big Farm 2 :D 
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    The problem is that THEY COME TOO OFTEN!
    We used to look forward to each event, and our members slammed into gear to do well.
    Now it's "oh ^%$%$#%, not another one of those! ALREADY??!"
    The norm is becoming about 8 events at the same time.
    -
    It's just nuts.
    Too bad, too. I like this game a lot, but there is FAR too much 'push push push' lately.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    I agree. I am bored as well. The Global and the Farmer League both have the function as meta-events - overruling the single events. It has become more important to get the daily medal or the next award in the Global, than it is to do well in the single event. NOT to say, that these two meta-events, forces some of us to do events we don´t want to participate in. Let´s get back to something enjoyable :smile:  
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    I was thinking back to the missions the way they used to be when dinosaurs walked the earth... :)  Varied times and goods required.....You could choose which mission you wanted to do.....prepare for the mission then start it and fight it out to the death with everything you had. - so much more fun than this corn, alfalfa, flower ruta slog that we have now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file