Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Not getting "Benny's Bargain" & "Favorite" offers

ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
Hello, I have an issue where I am not receiving Benny's Bargain offers, many other players have received them and my cooperative members receive them but I have never seen one. Do you know if there will be a reason for this? If it helps I am a level 262 active player, my cooperative members have told me they have the offers but at the same time I do not receive them. It appears to be very odd that I have never received them even once.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Were you online when they were active?

They were only active for about 3 hours, and Benny is pretty elusive.  This is the first time I've seen him around for probably 6+ months.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Were you online when they were active?

They were only active for about 3 hours, and Benny is pretty elusive.  This is the first time I've seen him around for probably 6+ months.
    From my understanding I was online when it was active, I saw on the forum that some players were discussing about it, I asked some of the players in my cooperative and they also said that they had the offers. But also I was online within a three hour period for the whole day and it would have been very weird that I would have not seen the offers before, so I am presuming that I am not receiving the offers for some unknown reason.
  • @ninjahuman (AU1) Do you have it right now - For another 1hr 26mins.?
    @ninjahuman (AU1) Do you have it right now - For another 1hr 26mins.?
    No I don't have it, the only offer I have is this:

• @ninjahuman (AU1) Bet you thought I had forgotten you hehe..... I have been trying to catch a "Benny Bargains" at the same time that there is someone here to check your farm, finally managed it & you have been confirmed as having the mysterious bug that, so far, only one other person has - Now they just need to figure out why you 2 are special. :)
    @ninjahuman (AU1) Bet you thought I had forgotten you hehe..... I have been trying to catch a "Benny Bargains" at the same time that there is someone here to check your farm, finally managed it & you have been confirmed as having the mysterious bug that, so far, only one other person has - Now they just need to figure out why you 2 are special. :)
    Thank you for the information, if it helps I have an account on some other servers as well, sometimes when I go onto those accounts I will see the offer, but I will never see it when I go on my account on the AU server.
  • @ninjahuman (AU1) As it wasn`t there when they looked in your farm, they ruled out the problem being at your end, but its good too know that all your farms are not bugged. It is possible this is happening to other people, but very hard for people to report something not happening, when they don`t know it is meant to be there. lol - Do you get the offers selling the Phoenix deco that was created by a player?
    @ninjahuman (AU1) As it wasn`t there when they looked in your farm, they ruled out the problem being at your end, but its good too know that all your farms are not bugged. It is possible this is happening to other people, but very hard for people to report something not happening, when they don`t know it is meant to be there. lol - Do you get the offers selling the Phoenix deco that was created by a player?
    No, I haven't received an offer to buy that decoration, the only offers I usually receive are offers involving purchasing gold, like this one that I have on my farm at the time of this post.

• @ninjahuman (AU1) Ooh thats interestingm so no "Favorite Offers" either, like the current one for building slot tokens, how about Library books?
    @ninjahuman (AU1) Ooh thats interestingm so no "Favorite Offers" either, like the current one for building slot tokens, how about Library books?
    Yes, I have sometimes received discount offers for library books, I don't recall ever receiving any for the viking farm though and I have stopped receiving offers for the candy farm handbooks. I am still receiving offers for island farm handbooks though and the other three farms, I'm not sure if I am supposed to receive cooperative village handbook offers but I have never received those either.
    @WascallyWabbit

Now I have started to receive a lot of offers that I didn't before, so I think that this problem is partially fixed. But I am still yet to see Benny's Bargain offer appear though.
    Benny is pretty shy.. He only comes around every couple of months, and usually only for 30 minutes to an hour each time.. so unless you're online just at the right time, You'll miss him.

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    what does this benny look like ? is it a cart or something ? because i have never seen him i dont think.
    edited 04.01.2019
    @uksharon (GB1)

Benny's Bargains is an icon that appears at the top of the screen, where things like "Hot Deals", "Favorite Offers", "Prime Spending", and those type of offers appear.  It's also a PopUp, so it's understandable if most people miss it, as most people I know don't even look at the popups but just close them as fast as possible (while muttering something about "Damn Popups every 5 minutes"..) :)

But here's what Benny's Bargains looks like:

Post edited by Southern (US1) on
    Benny is pretty shy.. He only comes around every couple of months, and usually only for 30 minutes to an hour each time.. so unless you're online just at the right time, You'll miss him.

Thank you. That would explain why I haven't seen him yet.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Thank you :) ahhh yes i have seen it 
    I have a bug where I never receive the favourite offers on my account on the AU server. If I use another account on another server, I can see the favourite offers there but I never see them on my AU server account.

Here is an example:

On my AU account:

As you can see in that screenshot, there are no favourite offers for that account.

On my IN account:

As you can see, those screenshots show two offers that my AU account is missing. My AU account never receives any favourite offers and this is concerning because sometimes there are very good favourite offers that I would like to take advantage of, but I never get the opportunity to do so because of what appears to be a bug.

I think I have had this bug for over a year. I'm not aware of other players that have this bug but it would be great if this bug could be fixed in the near future.
  • @ninjahuman (AU1) You are not alone, but it is a very rare bug, we only know of about 3 people that have reported it & one of those was a mod from another forum. Last I heard, the devs were still not able to figure out the cause. It has been a while since the issue was raised, so I will bring it up again, but unfortunately I fear it has a low priority due to the number of affected players, which is not very fair on you, but I am sure you can see their logic, that it is better to tackle the issues that affect the most players first.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you ask your fellow coop members on AU1 to tell you what offers are available (or use your IN1 account) and if you wish to buy one, takes screenshots that include your entire screen, (including the server clock and your computer clock) & the same on IN1 & ask support to do the purchase manually for you on AU1.
    @ninjahuman (AU1) You are not alone, but it is a very rare bug, we only know of about 3 people that have reported it & one of those was a mod from another forum. Last I heard, the devs were still not able to figure out the cause. It has been a while since the issue was raised, so I will bring it up again, but unfortunately I fear it has a low priority due to the number of affected players, which is not very fair on you, but I am sure you can see their logic, that it is better to tackle the issues that affect the most players first.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you ask your fellow coop members on AU1 to tell you what offers are available (or use your IN1 account) and if you wish to buy one, takes screenshots that include your entire screen, (including the server clock and your computer clock) & the same on IN1 & ask support to do the purchase manually for you on AU1.
    Thanks. Yes, I understand that if it is hard to fix then it shouldn't be prioritised as much. It's good to hear that there is an option though I have sent them something about trying to get some gold back from not receiving an offer and it did not work out. But hopefully all of those suggestions would avoid that happening again.
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I am also a player who cannot see the offers, since I started playing 6 years ago.  :/

I would like you to solve this problem.  ;)

I want to buy offers and I can't do it!  :(
  • @ninjahuman (AU1) @yomismo1 (ES1) No good news for you unfortunately. They have not been able to work out why you do not get the offers & with so few of you being affected (that we know of) it is unrealistic to divert resources to work on it, so the issue will remain open & maybe more people will report having the same problem. 

Yomismo, if you have another farm that does get the offers or coop members who can keep you informed about them, you can try contacting Support while the offer is running, as suggested above to Ninjahuman.
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    @WascallyWabbit

Thanks for your advice and help. 
  • Sh3ila (US1)Sh3ila (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    Hello.  I bought a cute apple orchard from free range set.  It took the gold but I cannot find the orchard.  It was a favorite offer.  Thank you for any help.  
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Sh3ila (US1)

The Free range cute apple orchard is an appearance and not an actual orchard.
    When you see that little paintbrush on the offer, it indicates that this is an appearance and not a production facility.

It fits only a Cooperative Apple Orchard  (which is 6 x 6 in size) and not the ordinary Apple Orchards  (7 x 7 in size).

You can find appearances by clicking on the object and then on the paint can icon.

• Sh3ila (US1)Sh3ila (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    I see.  Thank You.
Sign In to comment.