Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event Rewards

ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
edited 01.01.2020 in Suggestions
Since reaching 5.5 million points in the hard worker event requires a reasonable amount of strategy and farm capability, perhaps the number of gold mining licences we collect from that can please be increased back to two? And the same with the fishing hard worker event?

It would also be nice if we could collect decorations with other boosts, such as storage boosts, reputation point boosts, and even other boosts such as the ones on the monuments.

And it would also be nice if we could have a pop-up giving us 24 hours' notice of the start of the event.
Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Love these suggestions!
     Not that I want more popups but having a 24 hour notice of event start would be welcome.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    We really do need some notice for most events. I can see how a month long calendar became undoable with all the last-minute changes, but surely a seven-day perpetual calendar could be provided.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Love these suggestions!
     Not that I want more popups but having a 24 hour notice of event start would be welcome.
    We really do need some notice for most events. I can see how a month long calendar became undoable with all the last-minute changes, but surely a seven-day perpetual calendar could be provided.
    Thanks. The notice is a big issue with not only having items ready for the event, but with planning and fitting it into your schedule with all the other things outside of the game.

Maybe it would be better to have a gold mining licence at a low level rather than two at 5.5m since other players that cannot reach that target can get it and the others can still get two from reaching that amount.
  • There was a page that answered most of the questions that most people would have. It talked about everything involved with farming and fishing. It was designed by a player. It also had the numbers of fish or crops to get to a certain level.

Hard worker event .
    Fishing hard worker event.

I can't find it, would you please give me the address where I can find it. Please.

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    There was a page that answered most of the questions that most people would have. It talked about everything involved with farming and fishing. It was designed by a player. It also had the numbers of fish or crops to get to a certain level.

Hard worker event .
    Fishing hard worker event.

I can't find it, would you please give me the address where I can find it. Please.

Is this the page you are looking for?

https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/parking_lot_events.htm
    Another thing that would be nice is if we could have the opportunity to try and collect the 4x4 garden fountain decoration that gives 120 happiness and 100 storage if I remember correctly. It would also be nice if we could be able to collect similar decorations from other events that give boosts to things other than happiness and village happiness.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Another thing that would be nice is if we could have the opportunity to try and collect the 4x4 garden fountain decoration that gives 120 happiness and 100 storage if I remember correctly. It would also be nice if we could be able to collect similar decorations from other events that give boosts to things other than happiness and village happiness.
    Is this the one you are talking about? I am not sure about its happiness because it could be upgraded.

Is this the one you are talking about? I am not sure about its happiness because it could be upgraded.

Yes, it's that one. If I remember correctly, I think it gives 120 happiness by default and 100 storage. It's a really great decoration but it used to only be available as a hard work reward from getting 35m in CHWE.
    Why can't we have a 24 hour notice of any event's arrival? At the moment with all of the events it's really difficult to have to guess which one will be next. So it's a big disadvantage unless you use a lot of seaweed/gold at the start to have everything ready. It's also easy to forget about the possibility of the hard worker event/cooperative hard worker event/fishing hard worker event arriving as well.
Sign In to comment.