Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Master League - Brat Pack Thank Yous!!!

Hi all. On behalf of the entire Brat Pack, we'd like to thank everyone who supported us in the latest Master League by sparkling our farms, standing down in missions, sending us messages of encouragement, or just cheering us on from the sidelines. We were truly overwhelmed by the outpouring of good will from so many players and coops. 

As you may or may not be aware, the displayed scores for the top 2 coops in the ML "froze" last night, and we had no idea who was in the lead. Apparently it had something to do with the 32 bit integer limit, whatever the heck that is. 

Anyway, it was confirmed this morning that the Brat Pack won the Master League for the first time, and we couldn't be more thrilled. It's been a tough time for our little family, and this win is particularly meaningful to us for very personal reasons. 

We really want to thank everyone who supported us and helped us achieve this win. From the bottom of our little Brat hearts, thank you all.

-Mark & Mary

Comments

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Congratulations!! A well deserved win.
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Yay, way to go my firends!!!!!!
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    What Mark said.  : ))

I was touched by all of the support we at BP received from  the many players on the US server.
    Thank You!  Thank You! Thank You!.

Your generosity during missions helped us to achieve #1 in the M/L  and your kindness will never be forgotten.

We are very proud to have represented all of the great players on the US1 server.

With great Appreciation,
    Sandra

• А вы уверены что первые?
  • FarmerMarkD (US1)FarmerMarkD (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    edited 09.01.2020
    LOL yeah - that shows the stuck scores, as I explained. GGS has confirmed that we won - and we got the tree and the horse because GGS mistakenly gave it to you.
  • I too would like to Thank all the amazing supporters that helped us get to first place! 

I do also have a request of GGS. Please, do not remove first place prizes from the Forbes team. 

They were led to believe they were in first place due to the 32 bit integer limit which isn't their fault.

Hopeful that GGS is considering upgrading to 64 bit since clearly we need that here! 
    :) 
  • АтлантаПлюс (RU1)АтлантаПлюс (RU1) RU1 Posts: 1,006
    edited 09.01.2020
    Смешные какие. Это вам подарили первое место.
    Прошу выложить скрин минусового рейтинга из линейки призов
    We are waiting for GGS to give us the final scores. Once they do, I will post them. Looks like they awarded first place to both teams! 
  • We are waiting for GGS to give us the final scores. Once they do, I will post them. Looks like they awarded first place to both teams! 
    Вот так уже лучше. Реальный счет нашей лиги составляет 2 338 660 807. А ваш?
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    edited 09.01.2020
    We are waiting for GGS to give us the final scores. Once they do, I will post them. Looks like they awarded first place to both teams! 
    Вот так уже лучше. Реальный счет нашей лиги составляет 2 338 660 807. А ваш?
    Please tell how you know your score. The scores were frozen at 6:30 pm Central time last night I took the first screenshot. Every 30 minutes after that I took another screenshot. The scores did not move for 7 hours, they were stuck on the same numbers. How do you know your exact score?
    Thank God for google translate!
  • @АтлантаПлюс (RU1)  - Please post in English on this forum.

Hi everyone,

Well done Brat Pack & Forbes, you both managed to break the ML counter!!! :smiley:

It would appear that GGS has awarded joint 1st place to you, maybe they are not 100% sure of the final score, we do not know - If we find out anything we will let you know, but for now it is 1st place all around & congratulations to both Coops! 
    Thank you @WascallyWabbit ! I was just going to post to you and see if you knew any more than we did!

It froze with us 29k behind which is nothing when an egg mission is 200k. It was very exciting until the scores broke, then it was not much fun but we knew we had to push on.

Congrats to everyone.
  • pheenix (US1)pheenix (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Congratulations Forbes and Brat Pack!!! We have matching trees!!!!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Congratulations to both teams for breaking the ML and both getting 1st place!!

Guess GGS has some work to do to ensure you all don't break it again! :wink:
    edited 10.01.2020
    proof removed per request
    Post edited by Just Kar (US1) on
  • Karen you are so right and we chugged on while they slept. We scored a lot of points while Russia was asleep. 
  • klair (US1)klair (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Hi moderator,

if the counts cannot be tallied correctly in this (and many past) instances,  how can we trust the tallies of our farm supplies and goods?  It certainly takes away with pinpoint accuracy, but giving and storing in our box has often been wrong... at least for me
    Karen you are so right and we chugged on while they slept. We scored a lot of points while Russia was asleep. 
    I just figured if they were going to post a screenshot, it should have showed everything instead of only what they wanted it to show.
  • Karen you are so right and we chugged on while they slept. We scored a lot of points while Russia was asleep. 
    I just figured if they were going to post a screenshot, it should have showed everything instead of only what they wanted it to show.

Here is a screen show please
    And pay attention to the time. Almost 4 hours you could score up to of our result. Russia is big and never sleeps)
    I do not dispute the company's decision and the first two places. But incorrect statements about the fact that our League was given it by mistake is offensive.

edited 13.01.2020
    Karen you are so right and we chugged on while they slept. We scored a lot of points while Russia was asleep. 

And pay attention to the time. Almost 4 hours you could score up to of our result. Russia is big and never sleeps)
    I do not dispute the company's decision and the first two places. But incorrect statements about the fact that our League was given it by mistake is offensive.

You know, it is not worth arguing, of course no one could ever beat you or no one could ever come close right???  Have at it, you won, we were on rock bottom ....there now do you feel better?  These screenshots you show now are just showing everyone how fast we came up on you too

It's amazing how ridiculous this is, none of us would ever dream of going to your forum to wreck your happiness, we are more secure with ourselves....

So done and over this....you are a "real winner"
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Вифания (RU1)Вифания (RU1) RU1 Posts: 442
    edited 10.01.2020

You know you are not worth arguing with, of course no one could ever beat you or no one could ever come close right???  Have at it, you won, we were on rock bottom ....there now do you feel better?  These screenshots you show now are just showing everyone how fast we came up on you too

It's amazing how ridiculous this is, none of us would ever dream of going to your forum, we are more secure with ourselves....

So done and over this....you are a "real winner"
    The only thing you need to do is show your final result not in the overall ranking, but the negative result of your league on the first page (above the tree) and this topic will be closed. But instead of showing a screenshot, which apparently you don’t have, you insult the players. See the problem?
    If you do not have this screenshot, just say so and we all will calmly wait for the result from the GGS.
  • myself2 (US1)myself2 (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    Time to move on... tomorrow is another day and the  sun will rise and set . 

Happy Farming   everyone  : ))
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Congrats to both coops :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 10.01.2020
    The final score at the end of CC which will be a negative number. Whoever has a negative number closer to 0, is 1st.
    The rps works like this ... it starts from 0 to 2.14 billion ... then it shows a -2.14 billion as rps and it keeps moving lower and lower untill it hits the 0 mark. Once it reached 0, it starts to rise up in the +ve number line all the way upto 2.14 billion ... This cycle continues

Russia's Final score is =  - 1,955,214,461
    Russia's Total score     =    2,339,748,435

USA Final Score    =      ?
    USA Total Score    =      ??

Congratulations to both of you. I hope you guys broke the CC wheel of fortune .... and it does not reappear next CC ....

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 10.01.2020
    I suggest any co-op which reaches the 2.14 Billion mark and breaks the counter be awarded Rank 1 rewards untill GGS fixes this 2.14 billion issue .... because going forward there will be more such instances where co-op's total rps will cross 2.14 Billion

This 2.14 billion issue exists in donation of dollars.
    It exists in weekly Xps too ...

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    There is'nt much to do against the binary limit :)
  • Hi Guys,

GGS final word on this matter is that, because the event rankings were broken before the event ended, the result is deemed to be a tie & both coops have been awarded 1st place rewards.
    A draw or tie occurs in a competitive sport when the results are identical or inconclusive. Ties or draws are possible in some, but not all, sports and games. Such an outcome, sometimes referred to as deadlock, can occur in politics, business, and wherever there are different factions regarding an issue.
    Of course we understand that both coops want to know who "really" won, but GGS consider the topic to be closed, so you are both winners & that is how it will stay.

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    And the winner is ...................... DRUM ROLL !!.......................

GGS 

:D:D:D:D:D:D  :D:D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file