Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Barns Emptied!!!

Signed onto my farm this morning to find I no longer have any supplies!  The feed I have made.. gone!  The flowers stock so I can make items on the flower farm or feed for fish... GONE!  No fish & no money for anything the game has taken.  Who do I talk to & how does this get fixed?  

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Signed onto my farm this morning to find I no longer have any supplies!  The feed I have made.. gone!  The flowers stock so I can make items on the flower farm or feed for fish... GONE!  No fish & no money for anything the game has taken.  Who do I talk to & how does this get fixed?  
    @Graciemi (US1)  Take a deep breath, everything will be fine. This happens once in a while to myself and others.  The usual remedy is to first try refreshing the page. If they still don't come back, then log out completely and clear your browser cache and login again.  :)
  • Graciemi (US1)Graciemi (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    None of that worked, thank you for reaching out so fast.  First thing I did was the sign out & back in cause I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  Cleared the cache, still empty.  I can't bring my self to check if my boats are still there. 
    edited 09.01.2020
    @Graciemi (US1)      What browser are you using?  Try using a different browser.  Your boats are still there and I was even able to put a ghost rod on your trawler of a shellfish pool.  :)
  • Why did you empty all of my supplies and assets.  All, no food, no materials, etc.  Why?
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 09.01.2020
    Have you tried restarting? It should help. Also emptying cache+cookies.

Editing in: also read this thread, farmejohn 22 has some good advice there :smile:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/201284/barns-emptied#latest

I use Fox Fire, tried the others with this game an they didn't work well... they did okay but not as well.  I have supplies back!  They aren't what I had though... some things are more than while other items look correct.  Some how I have cookies for the Village Boat yet my bakery isn't upgraded enough to make those.  Odd all the way around but able to function again.  Thank you so much for being there Farmer John!  Question... How do I get the rescue fish to my Village Pond?  We tried it twice and they don't get there after the challenge.
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    Perhaps you got your cookies from the rewards for varies events? I have some as well but I did not make any of them. 
    edited 09.01.2020
    I use Fox Fire, tried the others with this game an they didn't work well... they did okay but not as well.  I have supplies back!  They aren't what I had though... some things are more than while other items look correct.  Some how I have cookies for the Village Boat yet my bakery isn't upgraded enough to make those.  Odd all the way around but able to function again.  Thank you so much for being there Farmer John!  Question... How do I get the rescue fish to my Village Pond?  We tried it twice and they don't get there after the challenge.
    @Graciemi (US1)   The goldfish you rescue should automatically go from your personal goldfish bowl into the Village Pond at the end of the event. Here's a link to info on the Goldfish Rescue event.....

https://crazybigfarm.net/events/goldfish_rescue.htm     
    Thank you again John!  I checked the link after the first no fish & didn't find the reason so started working on upgrading the pond but still nothing the second time.  I will keep working at it thou... thank you so much for being here. 
    Mi  :)
    Jasist2... I hadn't thought of that possibility.  Cookies as a prize, it could be.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Village Fair makes everything weird.  It will come back... try another browser and be patient... it always seems to sort itself out.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 09.01.2020
    ....... Question... How do I get the rescue fish to my Village Pond?  We tried it twice and they don't get there after the challenge.

@Graciemi (US1)  I had the same problem and I stand corrected with what I am about to say. When the Goldfish event runs you can click on the event where it tells you a few things such as goldfish in bowl, feed per hour etc. In the last event I kept an eye on this and we ended up with one fish in our village pond.

There are also 3 "happiness" meters on the screen. (Excuse graphic please).
    A = Village happiness
    B = Farm Happiness
    C = Number of fish for the Village pond. (Should I be correct, it's based on the collective effort of all the coop members).
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    I have also lost all stored goods. Using chrome as BF doesn't work properly in any other browser for me. Refreshing isn't working, have tried a few times but everything is still gone!! I don't know what else to do??

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @Wons (AU1)

Try using incognito window in your browser and inform me if that worked.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
      Question... How do I get the rescue fish to my Village Pond?  We tried it twice and they don't get there after the challenge.
    Be sure to keep the gold fish you catch fed with gold fish flakes while they are in the bowl. It is very tough to tell how many actual gold fish your co op will have in the co op pond. Watch the amount of food  per hour it goes through more gold fish in the pond the more food per hour will be used.

https://crazybigfarm.net/events/goldfish_rescue.htm
  • Tassawan (INT1)Tassawan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 72
    I just recently encountered this problem. I am using Google Chrome. I have a bookmark to sign into Big Game BF. I used the bookmark to log in. All my supplies were set to zero and all other stuff...I checked on this forum and got some clues. I removed any history in Google Chrome. I then used my bookmark to log in again. Everything back to normal. Very strange.
  • @Tassawan (INT1) Thank you, that tip may help someone else with the same problem. :)

We are informed that the empty barn display issue, is connected to another issue in the Village fair & when one gets fixed, hopefully the other will too  (the lag caused by the event, also appears to be connected). 

In the meantime, sometimes just harvesting something will make the barn contents visible again, you could also try the suggestion above from Tassawan & for some just reloading or changing farms will be enough to fix it.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I have had this problem about 3 or 4 times now, nearly gave me a heart attach the first time it happened. What I did was log out & go to menu & do a restore previous session & that worked. After this happened I took screen shots of everything in my farm management & keep updating it occasionally since, so I do have a record just in case it doesn't come back.

The last time it happened was when the last cc started. It was very late to start so I didn't come back on until the morning & found everything gone again, I haven't found it connected to the Village Fair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file