Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Closing down a farm - how to do that, and help to get the most out of it

mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
Hi Forum
I am about to completely close down a farm that I have run second for a couple of years now, but no longer have the energy to continue. The gold, villagedollars and green dollars can be donated directly to the coop,    Buildings, ships and everything else can be tared down bit by bit, BUT The farm also have a whole lot of seeweed, seeds, fertilizer, and so on. I want to get every single dollar out of it, in order to donate the dollars to the coop. Does anyone know a good way to do this, maybe a little trick or path to the easy way out :))

Edit: And finally, when all this is done, HOW DO YOU CLOSE THE ACCOUNT ?

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Hi Forum
    I am about to completely close down a farm that I have run second for a couple of years now, but no longer have the energy to continue. The gold, villagedollars and green dollars can be donated directly to the coop,    Buildings, ships and everything else can be tared down bit by bit, BUT The farm also have a whole lot of seeweed, seeds, fertilizer, and so on. I want to get every single dollar out of it, in order to donate the dollars to the coop. Does anyone know a good way to do this, maybe a little trick or path to the easy way out :))

Edit: And finally, when all this is done, HOW DO YOU CLOSE THE ACCOUNT ?
    Well, one thing is that demolishing all of the buildings means you basically can't do much if you ever choose to come back. But if you don't want to come back, then try to get a field booster from a speed task in a weekly event and then use seaweed humus and sunflower seeds. Try to use seaweed fertiliser to complete apple contracts in the organic market and use seaweed feed in a copious/capacious/colossal cowshed and try to use the milk in organic market contracts.

And if you would like to help others collect farm dollars, use your karma to buy fishing rods and gift the boats of cooperative members.

You can't get your account deleted unless you have not bought gold and don't log into it for six months.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) Why close it down? I suggest you rather offer your farm to someone in your coop. Change the email and password and let them farm your ex-farm on behalf of the coop. In the long run they will gain more from an established farm than a few dollars and gold.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) Why close it down? I suggest you rather offer your farm to someone in your coop. Change the email and password and let them farm your ex-farm on behalf of the coop. In the long run they will gain more from an established farm than a few dollars and gold.
    I have tried to offer the farm to coop-members, but no one wants it . Everyone in my coop thinks they have more than enough to do with their own farms. 

You can't get your account deleted unless you have not bought gold and don't log into it for six months.
     Is that right? Can´t I close it ?? I have bought gold a while back. 

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 07.01.2020
     Is that right? Can´t I close it ?? I have bought gold a while back. 

@mutterkjær (SKN1)  I've heard that if you've bought gold in the past and want to have your farm deleted, you can e-mail Support and request your account be deleted from the server.  You may be asked a few questions to determine that it is in fact your account.  :)    Link to Support for Big Farm --> https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en&platformId=0
  • @Fallen (INT1)what you suggest is against the game rules and players taking up that farm could be banned.
    @Byron Longford (AU1) Thank you, I was really not aware of that. Would love to know the reasons as to why as many players have 2nd farms on BFG.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @Byron Longford (AU1) Thank you, I was really not aware of that. Would love to know the reasons as to why as many players have 2nd farms on BFG.
    I don't really know why they have that rule but they don't really enforce it because it is not that uncommon for players to transfer their farms to others when they leave and there is rarely any action taken about it.
  • The GGS TOS says:

4.1The user may only take part in every round (e.g. World, Universe, etc.) of an online game or mobile game using one user account, unless the respective rules of the game allow for exceptions from this. The use of several user accounts by one user is not permitted. Multiuser accounts such as these may be deleted or banned at the reasonable discretion of Goodgame Studios.

4.3Under no circumstances may users

d) sell, buy, or trade user accounts.
    4.1 says you can only play 1 account per server & in 4.3 legally "trade" includes giving away.

The fact that it is in the TOS means that GGS can enforce it, so if you took over another person's farm & invested your time & money into it & ended up getting banned from both that account & your own, it would not do you any good to say "well lots of people do it" even if that were true.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    The GGS TOS says:

4.1The user may only take part in every round (e.g. World, Universe, etc.) of an online game or mobile game using one user account, unless the respective rules of the game allow for exceptions from this. The use of several user accounts by one user is not permitted. Multiuser accounts such as these may be deleted or banned at the reasonable discretion of Goodgame Studios.

4.1 says you can only play 1 account per server & in 4.3 legally "trade" includes giving away.

The fact that it is in the TOS means that GGS can enforce it, so if you took over another person's farm & invested your time & money into it & ended up getting banned from both that account & your own, it would not do you any good to say "well lots of people do it" even if that were true.
    So when are GGS going to enforce this rule ? 
    @WascallyWabbit Thank you for the clarity.
    The GGS TOS says:

Thanks´wabbit. This is very clear, but there is a saying among players, that you can have all the accounts you want using different e-mail accounts. This is NOT true then !!! 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    They don't have the staff any more to baby sit the game by watching the IP addresses of players & noting the ones that have more than 1 account on them.
     There is a family account option through support which allows more than 1 account per server per IP address. To help parents & their kids be able to play together at home.
     There has been some recent changes to the way they handle accounts of player's that leave the game. From my understanding if a player has bought gold through their game account then GGS will not delete the account period. Even if a player has not bought gold the account could remain for up to a year before it might be removed from the game. No guarantee though.
     Best bet is to demolish everything you can on all the area's in the game. Find a co op that could use an extra bonus of cash & gold & donate it. As for other supplies, like sea weed items. Take @ninjahuman (AU1) suggestion find an event that a co op could use help with ;)
    They don't have the staff any more to baby sit the game by watching the IP addresses of players & noting the ones that have more than 1 account on them.
     There is a family account option through support which allows more than 1 account per server per IP address. To help parents & their kids be able to play together at home.
     There has been some recent changes to the way they handle accounts of player's that leave the game. From my understanding if a player has bought gold through their game account then GGS will not delete the account period. Even if a player has not bought gold the account could remain for up to a year before it might be removed from the game. No guarantee though.
     Best bet is to demolish everything you can on all the area's in the game. Find a co op that could use an extra bonus of cash & gold & donate it. As for other supplies, like sea weed items. Take @ninjahuman (AU1) suggestion find an event that a co op could use help with ;)
    Thanks Data King :))
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 08.01.2020

Tell me please,  how many farms in your cooperative have been given to other players and are freely passed from one player to the other ?  You do know this is against the rules don't you ?

How about GGS to do something about this ?  There are coops in our server that keep dozens of illegal accounts  and add them to the coop when convenient, remove them when no longer needed.   It's an absolute disgrace showing luck of respect for all other players, GGS the guiltiest of all in any case 

edited 08.01.2020
    The GGS TOS says:

@PCA (GB1) Thank you, I got the message a few posts back.
    PCA (GB1) said:

Tell me please,  how many farms in your cooperative have been given to other players and are freely passed from one player to the other ?  You do know this is against the rules don't you ?

How about GGS to do something about this ?  There are coops in our server that keep dozens of illegal accounts  and add them to the coop when convenient, remove them when no longer needed.   It's an absolute disgrace showing luck of respect for all other players, GGS the guiltiest of all in any case 

And for the record, none.

edited 08.01.2020
    I can also see that it's a problem finding multiple farms when the player's username is Player04390770, or such.  ;)
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I can also see that it's a problem finding multiple farms when the player's username is Player04390770, or such.  ;)

no names should be a problem to find multiple farms.  GGS isn't looking for multifarmers, now that is the real problem.  

Hi everyone
    I am terrible sorry to have started this thread. I really was not aware that there were any problems with this. I apologize for any troubles this might lead to. 
    Hi everyone
    I am terrible sorry to have started this thread. I really was not aware that there were any problems with this. I apologize for any troubles this might lead to. 
    @mutterkjær (SKN1)  No need to apologize for anything, mutterkjaer.  :) That is what the forum is for, to allow players to express their opinions, either positive or negative.  B)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    @Fallen (INT1)what you suggest is against the game rules and players taking up that farm could be banned.
    Very true. Please heed the warning!  o:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file