Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pleasure Park Points Per Second

There is an issue with the display of points per second on pleasure park:

883 x 2,000 = 1,766,000 points per second but it is being displayed as 1,758,000 points per second. I don't know if it is actually giving the correct amount though.

Comments

• no longer messing with p.park
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Here is another one:

990 x 1,979 should result in 1,959,210 points per second, but it's only displaying it as giving 1,943,378 points per second. I've tried to measure what pace I am scoring at, but I can't measure it accurately enough to tell which one of these are being used to increase my score.
    I waited for the stalls to run out and replaced them with new stalls to see if that would change anything. But unfortunately the issue is still there.

981 x 1,950 = 1,912,950 points per second but it is displaying a lower amount again. I won't post any more here but it appears to be a frequent issue.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    mine is doing the same thing. i cant be certen because the number is so big but i think it is giving the number shown instead of the number i should be getting. please can some one look into this please.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    hmmm, mine is exact...showing and getting what I should.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    In all 3 screen shots the shortage is a multiple of 4 pennies not being counted - there is probably a glitch/display error in one of the spiffs that adds 4 pennies.  If you were so inclined, you could probably track down which one is causing the difference.
    this is mine right now. i have been add and checking it as i went along and it still seems to be short a lot.i thought i was getting more on the last one.but if not mistaken 835x2,039= 1,702,565 not 1,616,927?
    I've placed all of the stalls three more times since my last post. The first one gave a reduced amount again, but the last two have given the correct amount.

In all 3 screen shots the shortage is a multiple of 4 pennies not being counted - there is probably a glitch/display error in one of the spiffs that adds 4 pennies.  If you were so inclined, you could probably track down which one is causing the difference.

That is interesting but it appears in ijrosh's post above, it gave 42 fewer pennies per visitor than it should have which is not a multiple of four. Perhaps it could be related to some tasks that are not giving the amount they are supposed to.

this is mine right now. i have been add and checking it as i went along and it still seems to be short a lot.i thought i was getting more on the last one.but if not mistaken 835x2,039= 1,702,565 not 1,616,927?

That is very unfortunate. :(
  • @ninjahuman (AU1) Were you able to identify a specific stall or stalls, that were not being counted correctly?
    i have checked the math multiple times today with several different stalls being added and not once has it added up if you are supposed to take the penny number times the visitor number. right now it is 656 penny 2,019 visitor so should be 656x2,019= 1,324,464 but it is showing 1.263.894 it has been off all day for me. i was maybe thinking it has something to do with the level 3 decorations. sense i dont have any. so they are only being filled off of the other stalls being completed. but that did not really add up either. but i really dont think it is giving me the right amount of points. but there are to many points to tell for sure.
    @ijrosh (US1) I think you are on to something with the lvl 3 decos.... been watching mine today as well and the display/count is off and I do believe   it  is the lvl 3 decos as I do not have any but get credit   for some for  some of the stalls...
    edited 07.01.2020
    @ninjahuman (AU1) Were you able to identify a specific stall or stalls, that were not being counted correctly?
    Not yet.

i have checked the math multiple times today with several different stalls being added and not once has it added up if you are supposed to take the penny number times the visitor number. right now it is 656 penny 2,019 visitor so should be 656x2,019= 1,324,464 but it is showing 1.263.894 it has been off all day for me. i was maybe thinking it has something to do with the level 3 decorations. sense i dont have any. so they are only being filled off of the other stalls being completed. but that did not really add up either. but i really dont think it is giving me the right amount of points. but there are to many points to tell for sure.
    JVD (US1) said:
    @ijrosh (US1) I think you are on to something with the lvl 3 decos.... been watching mine today as well and the display/count is off and I do believe   it  is the lvl 3 decos as I do not have any but get credit   for some for  some of the stalls...
    Ok thanks. I do not have quality 3 decorations on my decoration valley but the decorations can complete those tasks from time to time. I will count mine now and check if there is an issue with that.

These are the four stalls that have completed quality 3 decoration gratitude tasks:

That is a total of 16 pennies per visitor from those tasks.

Here is the pennies per second:

1,088 x 1,975 is 2,148,800 pennies per second but it's giving the same as 1,080 x 1975 = 2,133,000 pennies per second. I don't know if it would have anything to do with the stalls being placed down with those tasks and then having those tasks completed while stalls that act as two quality 3 decorations are placed.
  • rae12 (US1)rae12 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    I posted about this issue months ago on a previous thread. In my case I determined it was the Level 3 bonuses. I also tested it with just a few stalls so it was easier to count what my total should be compared to what it was. I reported it to support and was told it was a known issue, never fixed.
    edited 07.01.2020
    I posted about this issue months ago on a previous thread. In my case I determined it was the Level 3 bonuses. I also tested it with just a few stalls so it was easier to count what my total should be compared to what it was. I reported it to support and was told it was a known issue, never fixed.
    Thanks for mentioning this. I have done some further testing and it appears that if a stall is placed while some task is completed from other stalls that are placed, it will not count the pennies. But if a stall is placed that completes that task, it will count the pennies.

So I guess there is a way to control and avoid it, but it is quite hard and needs some attention to pull off. Most likely by holding the stalls that have the tasks to count as two level 3 decorations and placing them when most of the others are placed.

You can see that there are not enough decorations counting as quality 3 stalls to be able to count there which means I don't have to worry about them and it's giving the correct number of park pennies per second (1,102 x 1,971 = 2,172,042.)
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 07.01.2020
    Hi Guys,

The techie has confirmed the following:
    If you complete a gratuity & the reward is a deco & that deco then completes another gratuity, you are not getting the pennies for the 2nd gratuity.

If that explains everything that you are seeing, great, because there is now a bug ticket in for that.

If you think that there is more bugs please let us know. - We are already aware of the display bug that occurs in the happiness levels when decos and added/removed, which also causes a display bug in the number of visitors - You can sometimes see that the visitor number at the bottom of the event window, does not match the one in the background (under the happiness bar)

@ninjahuman (AU1) I have passed on your last finding to be tested
    UPDATE: He could not confirm this & suggests that maybe your test included the bug that he already identified & that is what was causing the pennies to not count.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    edited 08.01.2020
    Hi Guys,

The techie has confirmed the following:
    If you complete a gratuity & the reward is a deco & that deco then completes another gratuity, you are not getting the pennies for the 2nd gratuity.

If that explains everything that you are seeing, great, because there is now a bug ticket in for that.

If you think that there is more bugs please let us know. - We are already aware of the display bug that occurs in the happiness levels when decos and added/removed, which also causes a display bug in the number of visitors - You can sometimes see that the visitor number at the bottom of the event window, does not match the one in the background (under the happiness bar)

@ninjahuman (AU1) I have passed on your last finding to be tested
    UPDATE: He could not confirm this & suggests that maybe your test included the bug that he already identified & that is what was causing the pennies to not count.
    Ok thanks.

I think it is very similar to what he is suggesting except stalls that were placed before with the gratitude task that was not active but became active when the stall that completed that task was placed would count towards the penny per visitor count, but not the stalls placed after that task was completed. Everything I have done so far works towards this and explains why sometimes some stalls with specific tasks were counting and some stalls weren't. My stalls are about to be replaced and hopefully I can show some screenshots to support this after that.

Now I have some situation that cannot be described by either theory so I am really unsure what is causing it. It is counting some of the tasks which does not match up with the explanation above but it doesn't match up with mine either since no new stalls have been placed that have that requirement so it must be one of the old stalls that is not giving the required amount, but I don't have a clue how to work out which one it would be. So unfortunately I can't think of anything else at the moment to help solve it. :(
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on
  • @ninjahuman (AU1) There is a bug ticket in to fix the thing that the tech can confirm, so hopefully once that is not occurring, it will be easier to see what else is going on, they may even be connected & both be fixed by the same tweak.
    @ninjahuman (AU1) There is a bug ticket in to fix the thing that the tech can confirm, so hopefully once that is not occurring, it will be easier to see what else is going on, they may even be connected & both be fixed by the same tweak.
    Ok thanks. Hopefully that will help fix it.

I've stopped running the stalls now since I have all the hard work rewards but I will check how it is working next time if it hopefully fixed by then.
    all of a sudden today, I cannot see players advancing that are below me? People above me I can see their advancement.... 
Sign In to comment.