Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Monument Coins Exchange

Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
Why is the new Masters League giving us Autumn Coins when they have given us the Winter Monument.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Same here, we are getting Autumn Coins, please fix GGS!!
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    edited 10.01.2020
    Some players in our coop said they have received an offer for Last Chance for autumn monument coins exchange or buy additional for the last upgrade. But not everyone received this offer. It has been received only for the players who were online at that moment, but no offers for others who logged on on later time. 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    For now, When you recieve the first reward of 30 Autumn coins, go to the Spend your coins reminder box

You can purchase the rest 470 ... and get total 500 ...

This can be repeated everytime you get the reward of autumn coins dropped from CC Tent.
    Total 11 times the drop of Autumn coins is there in Activity rewards in ML ...
    You can get a total of 3600 Autumn coins ... for a price of 360000 gold.

Its costly, but this is the last oppurtunity to get the Autumn coins and UG the Autumn Monument 2019.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    For now, When you recieve the first reward of 30 Autumn coins, go to the Spend your coins reminder box

This can be repeated everytime you get the reward of autumn coins dropped from CC Tent.

Its costly, but this is the last oppurtunity to get the Autumn coins and UG the Autumn Monument 2019.
    Unfortunately the Autumn Monument is looking for Winter Coins not Autumn ones.

If you click the Buy coins in Season has Ended pop up ... you get Autumn coins. When you then go to your Autumn monument Upgrade page, you will see the autumn coins ready to be used for buying an upgrade.
    edited 05.01.2020

Reward number 10 is 70 Autumn Coins ... once you get them, go to the Season has ended page

You will see the option to purchase 430 coins .... these are autumn coins , not the winter coins. These can be used to Upgrade the Autumn Monument.
    Same can be repeated after every drop of coins in CC
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340

If you click the Buy coins in Season has Ended pop up ... you get Autumn coins. When you then go to your Autumn monument Upgrade page, you will see the autumn coins ready to be used for buying an upgrade.
    No season has ended pop up in my game, my Autumn monument was locked up, no warning, no pop up but I am getting nothing but Autumn coins. Frustrating game as normal!
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    No offer here either.
  • LEC (US1)LEC (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    That's not the issue. We have a new monument for Winter, on flower farm. However, the game is handing out autumn coins, not new winter coins to go with the new winter monument. 
  • same here No season has ended pop up in my game, my Autumn monument was locked up, no warning, no pop up but I am getting nothing but Autumn coins
     i have 660 Autumn coins and it wont let me use them.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    never got the pop up either :(
    no offer here either :(
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Wow what a mess!  The Masters League offers a total of 2400 monument coins as rewards, but since they are the Autumn version instead of the Winter version, it is all lost.  No one can use the Autumn Coins given in the ML so that is a loss of 2400 Autumn coins, plus they lose out on the 2400 Winter monument coins that should have been given as rewards during this Masters League.  I sure hope this gets straightened out and folks get compensated for their lost Winter monument coins.
  • Same here on the US server - still getting Autumn coins, can't use them as the Autumn monument is locked.
    We've all placed the Winter monument, but can't do anything with it without the Winter coins we should be getting.
  • Now they have taken the Autumn coins and did not replace them with winter coins.  They just cashed them in.
    I hope they replace them as they should because we won them for the winter statue. I haven't heard anything yet that they know there is a problem.
  • Hi Guys,

This is the same for everyone in ML & was reported as soon as the event started, we are currently waiting for news from the team about what will happen. :)
  • Vanilla (IT1)Vanilla (IT1) IT1 Posts: 214
    edited 07.01.2020
      :/
    Post edited by Vanilla (IT1) on
    Is anyone from GGS or even the Mods going to come on here and tell is what is going on, are we going to be compensated for the loss of the Winter Coins or are they just going to keep on ignoring us!!
  • Raponsie (INT1)Raponsie (INT1) INT1 Posts: 13
    On INT server also winter monument, yet Autumn coins, that cannot be used any more!!
    Please give us the correct coins, and change the coins already earned as Master's League Rewards.
    edited 08.01.2020
    Apologies to Mods, there is another post re the Winter Coins in the Technical Section which has been answered by @WascallyWabbit.

EDIT: Threads merged | Wabbit
  • The offer runs for 24 hours & re-appears everytime you login until you use it or the timer expires - Did you all eventually get it?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The offer runs for 24 hours & re-appears everytime you login until you use it or the timer expires - Did you all eventually get it?
    It was there for me.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    The offer runs for 24 hours & re-appears everytime you login until you use it or the timer expires - Did you all eventually get it?
     I had this offer too.
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    edited 08.01.2020
    in our coop offer was received only for those who was online before current CC started. everybody else who logged on after CC was started already, havent received "last chance" offer, and autumn monument is already locked.

this time our coop is in gold league, but on autumn period we were many times in masters and still have unused autumn monument coins.
    I never received it @WascallyWabbit
  • I never received it @WascallyWabbit
    Any word on the ML Winter Coins, we are all sitting with useless Autumn Coins we have won!!
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    its about time we get some info on the coins - cc is over
  • @Moliugas (LT1) @JVD (US1) @Letty.liongamez (GB1) If you did not get the last chance pop-up, did you not get this one either?

If any of you still have some Autumn coins and you were NOT in the ML that just ended, can you send me a screenshot of your coins please. :)
    edited 10.01.2020
    @WascallyWabbit I did not get any popup or offer to exchange or  for purchase of additional coins and was not in the ML this round so will send you a screen shot...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file