Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fare Well Tour

As of January 01 2020 I will be starting a farewell tour of co ops looking to learn about the game.
 I'll be spending 4 to 6 weeks with the lucky co ops that make the stop schedule.
 If your co op would like to become a stop on my farewell tour.
 Submit the name of your co op here.

My first stop will be

B and N

Comments

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    You are more than welcome to come visit us.

You have been a valuable help to so many.

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Scooby Mystery would love to have you
  • If you would honor Ripper Street Co-op it would be fun! We're new-ish and we're small but we're dynamic and spirited.
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    Monsters Inc would love to see you stop by. There are lots of lower level players in the co-op that would love to hear from a long-time, high-ranking player.

• Yes, please make a stop on Ripper Street. Your information has been a great help to me over the last 3 years. We are small, but moving up at a good pace.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 11.12.2019
    Congratulations to the following co ops for making it on the Fare Well Tour stop!

Independent will get a visit about mid February!

Yes Scooby Mystery will get a visit around the beginning of April!

If you would honor Ripper Street Co-op it would be fun! We're new-ish and we're small but we're dynamic and spirited.
    It would be my pleasure to come and visit to help your co op out, Yes Ripper Street Co-op will get a visit around mid May.

Monsters Inc would love to see you stop by. There are lots of lower level players in the co-op that would love to hear from a long-time, high-ranking player.

Monsters Inc can count on it. Expect a visit near the beginning of July!
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • Thank you, Data King :-) We look forward to your visit very much!
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Visit Alchemist co-op on IN server.

At our co-op, we just love to learn anything we can about the game.

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Would be great fun to get a visit from you, but, well, not at the same server so guess thats not possible. But. Its a fun idea you have about doing a tour. Except the fare well part though.

Cheers :smile:
    Yay, we'll have something to look forward to! Thanks Data!
    As you can see spots are filling up! So if your co op would like to become a stop on my FW Tour.
     Post your co op name here :)
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    "Farewell Tour"??  Where ya' goin'?
    Not to sure as of yet. But doubt very highly that I will be staying with the game once my Tour is done.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Won't you go in the coops of other servers?
    Won't you go in the coops of other servers?
    No afraid not. Pretty limited that way. Great idea though :)
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    Not to sure as of yet. But doubt very highly that I will be staying with the game once my Tour is done.
    Awwww sad to hear......you've been a "fixture" of the game and the forum for SO long......Best of luck to you!
    Awwww sad to hear......you've been a "fixture" of the game and the forum for SO long......Best of luck to you!
    Thank you for the kind words :)  <3
    As of January 01 2020 I will be starting a farewell tour of co ops looking to learn about the game.
     I'll be spending 4 to 6 weeks with the lucky co ops that make the stop schedule.

My first stop will be

B and N
    It's almost time!!  :D
  • "Farewell Tour"??  Where ya' goin'?
    You will be missed. When I was suddenly made leader of Ohana Farm you were a wealth of information and help. I had big shoes (yours and Damaria) to fill. I will always appreciate all the help you have given, both in messages and through the forum. While I no longer play on the US server, I know any coop you visit will be greatly blessed by your presence :) Turtlehead AKA PondPrincess (US server)
    You will be missed. When I was suddenly made leader of Ohana Farm you were a wealth of information and help. I had big shoes (yours and Damaria) to fill. I will always appreciate all the help you have given, both in messages and through the forum. While I no longer play on the US server, I know any coop you visit will be greatly blessed by your presence :) Turtlehead AKA PondPrincess (US server)
    Thank you for the kind words @turtlehead (AU1) AKA @PondPrincess (US1)
     I am looking forward to helping as many co ops/farmers as I can on this tour.
     And who knows I may end up staying on longer ;) 

My first stop will be

B and N

My first stop will be

B and N
    It's almost time!!  :D
    A big thank you to B and N - Bea & her team of awesome farmers for the warm, generous and informative visit. I think both parties learned some thing new about the game during our time together :)
     I do wish them all the best moving forward in their farming adventures.  <3  B)
  • jvgma (US1)jvgma (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    Data King, you've been here longer than I.  Not many old timers around anymore. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.  I'm hoping you'll hang around GG Big Farm and just enjoy the forum. jvgma

Data King, you've been here longer than I.  Not many old timers around anymore. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.  I'm hoping you'll hang around GG Big Farm and just enjoy the forum. jvgma

Thanks for the kind words :)
     Not totally sure how things will end up just yet. This tour may have been just what I needed to keep me here for some time yet ;)
    A personal request From @Hawkeye775 (US1) asking for a visit to Pyrats Cove
    Should be able to fit you folks in mid August if that will work for the co op.

rsny (US1) said:

Independent will get a visit about mid February!

A big heart felled "Thank You" to @rsny (US1) & the great members of Independent for the warm, generous & sharing time. The willingness of the team to help other members out how every they can & when they can is truly a huge blessing for all  :)
    Yay, we'll have something to look forward to! Thanks Data!
    A big thank you to @DebRN (US1) & the great folks at Scooby Mystery for the warm generous visit. Although I was not able to share much with you folks. Testament to the knowledge of the group. It was a great time with laughs, jokes & puns! Ha ha ha Thanks!! :)
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    edited 22.04.2020
    I don't know if you have any spots open, but if you do Fuzzy Kittens would love to have you drop by!
    I don't know if you have any spots open, but if you do Fuzzy Kittens would love to have you drop by!
    Yes I do have & how could I turn down a visit to Fuzzy Kittens ;)
    Most likely will be around the beginning of October - I'll let you know as the time get's closer :)
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    Thank you so much! Looking forward to it already :smile:
    We learned several things from your visit Data... and we wish you well!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file