Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Are pranks back?

Found these in my gift stock. Does this mean pranks have returned?

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    No, pranks are not back.

But i hope mysterious seeds make a comeback, i liked those
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    I wonder if the mods have active farms? Maybe I should test-drive those pranks - joking!
    @TMKC (IN1)  Mysterious seeds, could you kindly explain more about those please?
  • I thought they were back as well since I received a Karma snail
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    @TMKC (IN1)  Mysterious seeds, could you kindly explain more about those please?
    Mysterious seeds are somewhat like prank which can change the seed of the field into any. Like if we have wheat on our field, it will change into rose, wildflower etc in any crop after placing mysterious seed. It was very interesting to see them changing  :)
    @jitu7 (IN1) Thank you for your explanation. I see the fun side of these seeds but I am going to be mighty angry if I am growing goldflower and someone changes them.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I don't think we can apply them on goldflower seeds because we are not able to apply any charm or prank on them.

• I wonder if the mods have active farms? Maybe I should test-drive those pranks - joking!
    @Fallen (INT1) We do have a ModBotFarmer on every server, which we use to visit farms, test bugs, contact players in-game etc. They are all low level, as we do not actively farm with them, but you are welcome to offload as many unwanted pranks on them as you want to. :smile:
    (Please do not ask them questions, as we do not login to them unless we need to, so you are unlikely to get a reply)

Pranks have not returned, but they have occasionally been added to reward lists by accident & they get removed when we report them, so do let us know if you come across any in events.
    @WascallyWabbit Thank you for your explanation, makes a lot more sense to me now. Much appreciated. The pranks I originally mentioned in this thread are still in stock so I will try them out somewhere safe.
  • khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 446
    i found a prank in my inventory Today
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    @WascallyWabbit Finding prank in Golden Week...does that count to report?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file