Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

why don't the dreamworlds contrakts work?

Hello,
i don't get the prices of the contrakts in the dreamworld. Is it a bug? 
Please do somthing about it

Comments

• Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Hi Zelda, I had the same problem in the last round of this. A big thanks again to @FuzzyBear for helping me out with it. :)
    (Fuzzy's reply to me:)

There's 3 different types of contracts, you have to make sure you're doing the right one.

The top row is called "Dream Dollar" contracts.
    The 2nd row is called "Dream XP" contracts.
    The 3rd (bottom) row is called "Dream Supply" contracts.

You have to complete the correct type of contract for the task. If it wants you to complete a  "Dream Supply" contract for instance, you have to do one of the 2 contracts on the bottom row.

Hope this helps you too.
    Happy Farming :)
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @Wons (AU1)Thanks for helping me out too! I have taken the liberty of using your answer to create the image below. Why does GGS not add the info to the contracts to avoid the confusion in the first place?

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
     Why does GGS not add the info to the contracts to avoid the confusion in the first place?
    Communication is not GGS's strong suit.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 29.11.2019
    No Problem @Fallen (INT1)  It's the same with a lot of things, there isn't enough info for even half of the things on BF. Maybe because there is way too much going on to explain it all. Lol  :neutral:

This forum is very helpful. I've found heaps of info & tips here.

Good Luck & Happy farming :)

P.S. Thanks again @FuzzyBear
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    @Wons (AU1)Thanks for helping me out too! I have taken the liberty of using your answer to create the image below. Why does GGS not add the info to the contracts to avoid the confusion in the first place?

the symbols in the back ground represent what typeof contract it is. dollars for dollars, pink stars for exp points and crates for supplies. Sure its intuitive if you know what they mean! lol
  • JD6280 (US1)JD6280 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    where do I grow the yellow hibiscus to fulfill the contract?

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

I've never figured that one out, so I delete that contract and wait for the next one.
  • JD6280 (US1)JD6280 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Thats what I have done in the past. I just figured I would look a little harder this time.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Thats what I have done in the past. I just figured I would look a little harder this time.

Same here. Maybe someone will have the answer!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I am told that the little man that stands by the market hall sometimes has it for sale (but I just delete the contract too)
  • where do I grow the yellow hibiscus to fulfill the contract?

@JD6280 (US1) Yellow Hibiscus are event seeds & if you have any, you will find them on the 3rd tab in the sow menu, when planting the fields on your main farm (blue seed packets).

If you do not have any, you cannot usually buy them, you can win them as rewards for some tasks or events or from Yarnacle & some event seeds are available to buy during the weekly themed event for which that seed is relevant  (For example: you can buy Rice seeds when the Asian event is running) I think that Hibiscus seeds may be available to buy during the Hawaii event, but I am not 100% sure.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

@JD6280 (US1) Yellow Hibiscus are event seeds & if you have any, you will find them on the 3rd tab in the sow menu, when planting the fields on your main farm (blue seed packets).

If you do not have any, you cannot usually buy them, you can win them as rewards for some tasks or events or from Yarnacle & some event seeds are available to buy during the weekly themed event for which that seed is relevant  (For example: you can buy Rice seeds when the Asian event is running) I think that Hibiscus seeds may be available to buy during the Hawaii event, but I am not 100% sure.
    Since when are there events in the dreamworld @was@WascallyWabbit

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file